Clubplanet Nightlife Community

02/09/01.... Twilo... PVD... who will be there??

I posted this b4 but I said the 10th instead of the 9th cause I was thinking about how I had to take off work on the 10th. But anyways, a friend of mine got us free passes (don't know how) and I will be there, and I will be loosing my twilo virginity. Who else will be there??

im gonna be bustin out a running man when the 9th comes!!...lol...j/k....im SO there!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

PS....see the pic on my sig? that was at the last PVD! smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

of course i will be there. happy carefree and not even pissed that i will be pakcied in like a sardine. Damn i love PVD!

hey Al you should do the runningman, it would look cool.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

it's a lil early and all ..................................................................

BUT I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaayy and i get to meet miguel, and kyle, and sasha!!! (and a shitload of other people!!!)

woot woot!!!!! cwm20.gifcwm17.gifcwm12.gifcwm16.gifcwm30.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

im gonna be bustin out a running man when the 9th comes!!...lol...j/k....im SO there!

And I shall do the Cabbage Patch, followed by the MC Hammer-style typewriter right beside him!!!

- meli -

P.S. Shall I get some MC Hammer pants for the occasion? Awwwwwwwwww yeah!! lol

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

ChaCha (Me): You're SURE you wanna live with me next year?

MojoJoJo (Vee): Yes.

ChaCha: We'll get nothing done... complete pigeons all the time... you're SURE?

MojoJoJo: Yes.

... and THAT is why Veronica and I get along...

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

I will MOST definately make my appearance!! This is will be the first time I'm going to experience PVD sober!!

I'm 99.9% sure I'll have a blast! Gotta leave the 0.1 percent for doubt. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Hellz no.. I'm going to EXIT to hear Tony ..Draper!! HAHAHAHA Nah on the serious side, I ain't going this time. Last time I went I wasn't too satisfied, no room to dance. I probably will be going to Exit that night cwm13.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

I missed PVD in November (forget why) but I am almost positive I am gonna be there. Finally, maybe I'll get to meet some people. I have been going through Twilo PVD withdrawl. The only problem is that I have to be at my Goddaughter's first bday party the next day at 12:30. cwm32.gifcwm32.gif I'm sure I can work somethin out though! Screw it....I WILL BE THERE!

------------------

bluesbro.gif

OMG... I am now picturing this:

Al doing the running man... Joe doing the lawnmower... Andy doing the running man... Myself doing the cabbage patch and the typewriter in MC Hammer pants...

I shall now proceed to laugh my ass off with that mental picture in tow... lol

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

ChaCha (Me): You're SURE you wanna live with me next year?

MojoJoJo (Vee): Yes.

ChaCha: We'll get nothing done... complete pigeons all the time... you're SURE?

MojoJoJo: Yes.

... and THAT is why Veronica and I get along...

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Missed last PVD as well - so pissed! & havent' been to twilo since November's S&D. Will definitely make a comeback this coming time around though. I'm already rounding up people from school I know would enjoy this as their first time @ Twilo. -

meanwhile -work hard, party harder.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche