Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**The Next ClubNYC Dinner Meet-Up!!**

Hey guys! As of Tuesday morning . . . the count goes like this . . . .

Either: 18

This Fri.: 12

Next Fri.: 15

I'll keep collecting the votes until Wednesday morning and then we'll go with the majority.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vejita:

I'm casting my vote for Feb 2nd.... and Vietnamese sounds great to me.

Hey Jessie!! I heard you colored your hair! I can't wait to see it!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Considering that the Jan 26/Feb 2 count is starting to resemble the Gore/Bush thing, maybe we should have TWO meetups. It seems like there would be enough people making it to either one to make the meetup worthwhile. If we have just ONE meetup, half of those people wouldn't be able to make.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Sorry guys but I can only come of its on February 2nd. I knOW, I know, I never came to one before but I just can't make the 26th. So VOTE FOR THE 2ND!!!!!!!!!!! cwm35.gif

Blueangel, can I vote more then once??? cwm13.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by translucent:

Considering that the Jan 26/Feb 2 count is starting to resemble the Gore/Bush thing, maybe we should have TWO meetups. It seems like there would be enough people making it to either one to make the meetup worthwhile. If we have just ONE meetup, half of those people wouldn't be able to make.

We could have two . . .nobody is saying we couldn't. It's just that I can only make one of them, so which ever Friday I don't do you're more than welcome to set something up. As of Monday afternoon . . .

This Friday: 12

Next Friday: 17

I'm not listing the either one votes cause they can make it which ever way it goes.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by matta:

quesion: is this a private party or a list meet-up? If so, do you welcome new people or is this really just a big meet up between old list members?

EVERY ONE is welcome to join!! This is just a way for all of us to get together and put some faces to the screen names. Come! Eat! Drink! Get drunk! Be merry!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

We could have two . . .you're more than welcome to set something up. As of Monday afternoon . . .

This Friday: 12

Next Friday: 17

While I'd love to set something up, I'd rather leave that to someone else because:

a) While I have the best of intentions, I'm unbelievably lazy

B) I live about 1.5 hrs from NYC

Since you already have the contact @ the Apple, you could OFFICIALLY reserve both Fridays (there's already a rough head count). If someone has any better ideas or would like to meet at a different location, feel free to chime in. cwm12.gif

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by DaVe:

26th.

I'll be skiing at Whistler on Feb 2.

Yooouuuu lucky lucky BASTARD!!!!!

I want to go to Whistler so bad...

DaVe you better tell me how it is when you get back!!

Skiing or Boarding??

I'm determined to go! Damnit!!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Feb 2 I'm gonna be in Vegas for the NADA Convention. I would like to go on fri & meet all of U (haven't been to a dinner) but my best friend from boca is coming for the wkend & I'm embarassed to tell or bring her to a dinner to meet ppl off a messageboard. cwm25.gif So I'll cya U at S&D!

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

puh-leeeeeez make it the 2nd cuz im way strapped for cash this week cwm14.gif ... but if someone wants to be my suga-daddy im all for it hehe... oh and Al i have NOOOOOO sympathy for u cuz u get to go to florida... AGAIN cwm23.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Since you already have the contact @ the Apple, you could OFFICIALLY reserve both Fridays (there's already a rough head count). If someone has any better ideas or would like to meet at a different location, feel free to chime in.

It's not as easy as it sounds and the organizer is responsible for collecting the bill... and it's a lotta work... so two meetups is asking too much from one person.

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

It's not as easy as it sounds and the organizer is responsible for collecting the bill... and it's a lotta work... so two meetups is asking too much from one person.

Thank you for explaining that Charlie. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

...that's why a lazy bastard like me only tosses out ideas and doesn't volunteer himself.

cwm12.gif

Seriously, does anyone other than blueangel want to volunteer for the second meetup? (i.e. someone who's from which ever group can't make it to the first meetup)

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

...that's why a lazy bastard like me only tosses out ideas and doesn't volunteer himself.

Hehehe... the person tossing out the idea should always be willing to volunteer...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

My vote: Feb 2.

I hear ya about organizing. I'm rounding up some folks at work for a snowboarding trip that Sat and it has morphed into such a project.

Not to mention arranging the flights for the indecisive a**holes I am going to Amsterdam with --- smile.gif

JK -- *HUGZ* to you all

chalk up two votes for the 26th casey (1 for me 1 for brandie)

smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif