Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anti-Asian Discrimination at Exit

Originally posted by eggmok:

it seems that the majority of you would prefer not to make a big deal of it . . .

to each his own . . .

just letting you know, if that happened to me i'd be raising hell . . .

i think it was socrates that descibed society as a cow . . .

totally oblivious to everything until a fly comes up and bites it on it's ass . . .

nice quote...true true true..

Would You please SHUT THE HELL UP!!! There's a dram board for your pointless boring complaints. "Oh, i'm asian and i was denied access to Exit and oh whoa is me and oh this must stop!!!" Just shutup. What's next? An "I have a dream speech"? Good lord above. Then don't fucking go if it's so damn awful!!

im asian, korean to be exact.. i don't think exit is being racist here me and my korean friends had no problem getting in last friday and saw a bunch of asians there as always. maybe it's the way you appear, don't dress like a drug dealer.

IF EVERYONE WUZN'T ABLE TO VOICE THEIR OPINION THAN WE WOULD BE LIKE SOME COMMUNIST COUNTRY, IN THAT WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIND MORE EFFICENT WAYZ TO HANDLE R PROBLEMZ FROM HEARING DIFFERENT SIDEZ OF ISSUES. BUT THIS INJUSTICE IZ A BIT OF A BRICK WALL. UR JUST GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON. CUZ IF CIVIL RIGHTZ IZ UR TRUE MOTIVATION, U SHOULD MOVE UR ATTENTION AWAY FROM CLUBZ AND INTO A BETTER DIRECTION TO FURTHER UR CAUSE. OR R U JUST PIST CUZ U DIDN'T GET INTO SOME BIG VIBELESS CLUB? PEACE TO ALL RACES IN ALL PLACES. 1

fuck all of you who GIVE a fuck about exit and its door policy.

seriously.. what dimwitted moron could possibly think that they can change the world, stop discrimination, yada yada yada..

equal rights MY ASS, equal opportunity MY ASS, discrimination laws MY ASS.. i had a gun pointed at my head by a state trooper for no good fucking reason except that i was a middle easterner ( i dont even look like one ) and had the potential for being a drug dealer or an islamic fundamentalist terrorist.. i went to JAIL for a day for speeding on the highway.. NO good fucking reason (they wanted 30-60 days for nothing but speeding alone, thank god i can afford a top notch lawyer)

you have one club shut down, the motherfucking owner will open a new one the next week.. you have one guy arrested, he'll be out in an HOUR.. who the fuck are you kidding?

you think this country is free and equal? well FUCK YOU for being a DEBILITATED MORON.

so believe me when i say that i despise discrimination. on the other hand, this country was built on discrimination. live with it, or take a soap box and take it to central park.. see if anyone gives a rats ass.

everything comes at a price. and for foreigners like myself, trying to get in on the financial opportunites in this country comes at a fucking price until you make enough money that no one fucking bothers you anymore..

sure, i'll always have a foot in new york for the entertainment (mind you, no other part of this shithole of a country), but by no means will i live here for the rest of my life.. i make my money (actually someone else's money since i'll be relieving some poor schmuck who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground of his money) and leave.. very simple..

so if you're an idealistic fuck, i pity you.. and for all those realists, come join the party.

morph_

cwm13.gifcwm13.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Originally posted by visions:

For all those EXIT haters myself included. Why don't you just let

it go! Why would anybody waste their time and energy dealing with

that bullshit?

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 01-23-2001).]

To make a point, to do something just and nobel, to shut down these biggot racists. Let it go? you are just as much a part of the problem if you do nothing and continue to support them. If no one ever 'wasted their time with bulshit' only white land owning males would be able to vote. Sorry, buddy, but the world is not perfect, you cant just sit back and hope it will all just go your way. Sometimes, you have to get out there and put a little effort in. this is something that needs to be addressed. I am white, and hate exit myself, but I hate racism even more.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by colonia:

Damn,

they still didn't open a club for asians...now thats f'cked up!

EURO POWER!

STFU you stupid ho. they open clubs up in america for americans you dumb ass! and for the record, there are plenty of asian clubs and parties in the city. your just jealous that they haven't opened up a beastiality lovers club for you, you 2 bit ho cwm21.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by visions:

Okay first of all I'm jewish so don't try to come to me with that you don't understand shit! Second of all there is no such thing as useless cents or opinions. Just cause mine is different than yours doesn't mean it's useless. Third off how the hell you gonna compare slavery to a few kids not getting in a nightclub. Comon dude. How many freakin times you been denied to a club because your sneakers or your outfit? Paris has looked me right in the eyes and laughed. Do I give a fuck? Do I cry no, you come back again and try next week. When she lets you right in because she remembers you didn't make a big stink. Were talkin about nightclubs not your fuckin rights as a citizen. This shit is way too dramatic for me. I can appreciate that this kid did some research and does not wanna lay down to a night of racial profiling. But comon lose the sensitivity and racial complex.

My 2 cents and don't call that shit useless cause I'm arguing the facts.

dude, you are right in the senseless opinion part. sorry about that

cwm4.gif i guess when it comes to discrimination, it hits a nerve with me. you must agree though, that not letting in someone b/c of their race is a lot different from letting in someone b/c of a dress code, no? cwm1.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

Originally posted by tjspooky:

here we go again, the naiveness in this room is killing me. throwing down my money with visions.

anyways, I hear a lot of you telling me "no discrimination" should be tolerated. hello? knock on your head for me. thanks.

be real. the dude rolling up to the club in the porsche or just flashin some dough will get in before you. the hot chica will get comped her whole freakin life. the fat lady walking down the street is being made fun of by most in this room. nobody is walking around opening doors for my ass! I'm gonna work for it and help my buddies out along the way. that's it

once again, isn't dress code or being a hot girl getting in earlier in a club a lot different from not getting in at all based on your race??? just MO

------------------

calvinan.gif

Originally posted by morpheus_:

fuck all of you who GIVE a fuck about exit and its door policy.

seriously.. what dimwitted moron could possibly think that they can change the world, stop discrimination, yada yada yada..

equal rights MY ASS, equal opportunity MY ASS, discrimination laws MY ASS.. i had a gun pointed at my head by a state trooper for no good fucking reason except that i was a middle easterner ( i dont even look like one ) and had the potential for being a drug dealer or an islamic fundamentalist terrorist.. i went to JAIL for a day for speeding on the highway.. NO good fucking reason (they wanted 30-60 days for nothing but speeding alone, thank god i can afford a top notch lawyer)

you have one club shut down, the motherfucking owner will open a new one the next week.. you have one guy arrested, he'll be out in an HOUR.. who the fuck are you kidding?

you think this country is free and equal? well FUCK YOU for being a DEBILITATED MORON.

so believe me when i say that i despise discrimination. on the other hand, this country was built on discrimination. live with it, or take a soap box and take it to central park.. see if anyone gives a rats ass.

everything comes at a price. and for foreigners like myself, trying to get in on the financial opportunites in this country comes at a fucking price until you make enough money that no one fucking bothers you anymore..

sure, i'll always have a foot in new york for the entertainment (mind you, no other part of this shithole of a country), but by no means will i live here for the rest of my life.. i make my money (actually someone else's money since i'll be relieving some poor schmuck who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground of his money) and leave.. very simple..

so if you're an idealistic fuck, i pity you.. and for all those realists, come join the party.

morph_

cwm13.gifcwm13.gifcwm13.gif

you seem very content with your life but at the same time you are very angry . . .

if it's not such a big deal how come you wanted to tell us about how you were discriminated against by the police . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Racial discrimination is inappropriate at all times. This is not to say that it doesn't happen on a daily basis. I'm glad to see that instead of just talking shit about it to his friends, preludeboy is taking a more active stance. He may not change the world, but at least he'll be able to say that he tried...as cheesy as that sounds. I have more respect for that than someone who doesn't do anything at all and just takes that kind of bullshit treatment.

Seriously, yous all whiny asians are fuckers to bitch and complain abouyts shit you are not willing to actively do shit about. How many of 'YOU' have taken 'ACTION' to back up your bitching? If not, then yous all are simply, BITCHING. And by bitching to a bunch of fuckers on this Board will really change shit? Step back a bit you whiny shits.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there