Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT BOUNCERS GETTIN' FRISKY!!!

Alright, now. I am a big EXIT fan, but well errr...this past friday, the term "cracking down" would be an under-statement for the bouncers. As I was being searched, I realized that this was no ordinary search, in fact it was closer to a hernia check than a search. I really don't see why a 300 lb. black dude needs to literally feel my nuts with his bare hands. I mean we aren't talking through my pants. We are talking flesh on flesh here guys. Like...honestly what the hell am I gonna do? Hide crack in my nuts? Good grief.

cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

Originally posted by theorynyc:

...I really don't see why a 300 lb. black dude needs to literally feel my nuts with his bare hands...

So were you upset because it was a Black Dude or that he weighed 300 pounds? cwm9.gif J/K

He was just doing his job trying to protect the Club. cwm34.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

yeah, people actually tuck stuff under their nutz, and even up their asses to smuggle in. Light weight bags cna stick to the sweat on your sac...when it's up the ass, there's usually some kind of lead or string or something so it can be retrieved, and that ends up by yer balls.

Also, tighties will get examined as people put shit in the fly overlap...and there are also jeans out now that have storage in the fly flap. The guy was doing his job, searching you and intimidating you. Bouncers rule by fear, not by love. It's very Machiavellian, eh?

ichi - sometimes you feel like a nut

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

What is everyone here fucked up this morning. If a bouncer actually grabbed this guy's nuts skin to skin that is absurd.

It is probably even a matter that could be litigated if proved.

If he touched is crotch area over pants it wuld be less arguable. But skin on skin is absolutly revolting and disgusting, and I doubt it happened.

Do any of you actually think that these guys WANT to touch your balls?? HELLLZZZZ NO! A lot of ppl hide their drugs in their underwear and bras, that's why they check.. I get my chest FELT UP AND DOWN every single Saturday.. If they didn't, all girls would be coming in with bras of size 38EEE filled with drugs, and all guys would have HUGE balls... Please, they don't do it for their own pleasure....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Please, they don't do it for their own pleasure....

at least not towards the guys cwm32.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by k_car:

at least not towards the guys cwm32.gif

Guys NEVER search girls.. And if they do, they wouldn't be allowed to touch their chest.. The girl on the other hand touches everywhere but again, even though it makes me a lil uncomfortable, I know she's just doing her job.. No biggie..

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Alright, now. I am a big EXIT fan, but well errr...this past friday, the term "cracking down" would be an under-statement for the bouncers. As I was being searched, I realized that this was no ordinary search, in fact it was closer to a hernia check than a search. I really don't see why a 300 lb. black dude needs to literally feel my nuts with his bare hands. I mean we aren't talking through my pants. We are talking flesh on flesh here guys. Like...honestly what the hell am I gonna do? Hide crack in my nuts? Good grief.

cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!!?!?@#@#!#@!$#@!?!

That is the sickest shit I ever heard!#$!@#$

I don't give a fuck who you are or how much you wiegh I would jump back and say WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!@?#!@?#!@!

If he gave me a hard time, I'd be happy to leave, in fact I'd be runnin out that fuckin door!@#!@#

Yeah, I heard a story that a bouncer at SF asked a guy to take his shoes off and the guy actually DID. 6 jars rolled out on the floor right in front of the bouncer smile.gif How stupid can you be???? If he's asking you to take them off, what do you think, he won't notice 6 jars??? LMAO, I laughed for a while at that story smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

well...then you shouldn't go to Roxy then...cuz they DO make people take their shoes off...

yeaaa, I dont think I'll go there anytime soon on account of not being gay. No offence to any gay guys on the board, I like JV Twilo hours and used to work in a gay restaurant in Chelsea a year ago but I think Roxy would be too much to handle for me. How is it in there anyway?crowd?dj?atmosphere?

anyway...what is the big deal...so he grabbed your balls...he didn't stick his finger up your ass right?...did you have a fun that night?...good!!!.....I mean...you don't hear me saying anything about all these girls that I am totally NOT atractive to grabbing my chest w/ their hands...they should put some cuties up there to search people....hehehehe smile.gif

Originally posted by nycetouch:

yeaaa, I dont think I'll go there anytime soon on account of not being gay. No offence to any gay guys on the board, I like JV Twilo hours and used to work in a gay restaurant in Chelsea a year ago but I think Roxy would be too much to handle for me. How is it in there anyway?crowd?dj?atmosphere?

I only went there on Fridays...and it was GREAT!!!.....I miss those Big Fridays...sweet memories

Exit has gotten way more strict than it was this summer but you can always sneak in your pills with the girl. They never search a girl as hard. But Exit is getting way to tough with security anyway. It is beginning to blow.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place where the flowers grow...I'll be back in an hour or so. Ecstasy is god!

This is the first time I ever heard about Exit searching plp, one time I went in there with a camera and whole bunch of shit in my pockets, no one even asked me what I had.

Anyway, its like weeding out the stupid: if you can sneak in a couple of tiny pills in with you...I mean common you shouldnt be doing drugs anyway. cwm27.gif

The best place: in you shoes, sure its uncomfortable for a little while, but I've never seen any bouncer check shoes.

Originally posted by nycetouch:

This is the first time I ever heard about Exit searching plp, one time I went in there with a camera and whole bunch of shit in my pockets, no one even asked me what I had.

Anyway, its like weeding out the stupid: if you can sneak in a couple of tiny pills in with you...I mean common you shouldnt be doing drugs anyway. cwm27.gif

The best place: in you shoes, sure its uncomfortable for a little while, but I've never seen any bouncer check shoes.

well...then you shouldn't go to Roxy then...cuz they DO make people take their shoes off...