Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION!! ALL OF YOU WHO CONFIRMED FOR THE IBIZA TRIP 2001!!**

I sent all of you an email regarding the trip. PLEASE READ and respond!! Thanks!

jnjboy, I'm having problems with your email. Please PM me with your email addy.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

For those people who are on teh updated list here is the email.. i will mail it round to the additions tonight (people lioke UKNJx2 etc)

>Hey guys! We're almost finished wrapping this Ibiza package up, so that we can present it to you for review and to start collecting the deposits. However, we need your help on determining the date of this trip, only because both dates have an up and down sides to it.

>

>Option #1: Thursday, September 13th to Thursday, September 20th

>

>The upside to this date is that it works really well for those of us that have full-time jobs. It allows us to have that Friday and the weekend when we get back to rest up for work on Monday.

>

>HOWEVER, we know that the schedule in Ibiza usually follows the schedule from the year prior . . .with maybe minimal changes. We know that the better closing parties are from Tuesday to Friday with the exception of Home parties on Sunday. If we do Thursday to Thursday then we'll be missing out on some good parties. Such as Cream at Club Amnesia (last year they had Paul Van Dyk, Seb Fontaine, John Digweed, Guy Ornadel, and Andy Carroll close it), and Gatecrasher (last year they had Timo Mass and John Kelly close it), and Renaissance with Dave Seaman.

>

>

>Option #2: Tuesday, September 11th to Tuesday, September 18th

>

>The upside to this date is that we'll be able to catch the better parties that I just mentioned to you, BUT it'll be hard for you guys. I mean that as in we'll be flying back into New York on a Tuesday, so either you have to take the extra days off to rest and use more vacation time OR you tough it out and go back to work on the Wednesday. I don't know how easy it is for you guys to take time off from work.

>

>So, this is our dilemma! If you want to get MOST parties out of this week then you'll want the Tuesday to Tuesday dates. But if you're content with just a couple of parties and need the time to rest up to recover for work then you'll want the Thursday to Thursday.

>

>I'm gonna be collecting your votes until January 31st, then we'll go with the majority. If any of you have any questions then feel free to call me at >

>Just to show you a sample of last year's schedule see below:

>

>Thursday to Thursday:

>* MTV dancefloor chart closing - Fatboy Slim (tbc), DJ Gee

>* Ministry of Sound closing - subliminal party, eric morillo, derrick carter, todd terry

>* Clockwork Orange Closing - Jeremy Healy, Lisa Loud, Andy Manston

>* Zenith Closing - George Morel, Reche, Carlos Díaz

>* Judgement Sunday - judge jules, ferry corsten, tiesto, dj gee, daniel kelly

>* Home - Basement Jaxx Dj set, Steve Lawler, Jason Bye + Space residents

>* Cocoon closing - sven väth, richard bartz (live), bad boy bill, sebastian krieg

>* Manumission

>* Giant Special, Ibiza Encore - Timo Maas, Jerry Bonham, David Waxman, Christopher Lawrence

>

>Tuesday to Tuesday:

>* Gatecrasher closing - john kelly, timo maas

>* Renaissance - dave seaman, pete gooding, Defected Records: Full Intention and Seamus Haji plus very special guests

>* Cream closing - Paul Van Dyk, Seb Fontaine, John Digweed, Guy Ornadel, Andy Carroll

>* a.m. Gatecrasher closing - john kelly

>* p.m. technoclub Dorian Gray - tom wax, moguai, marc vision, rico, jonathan ulysses

>* MTV dancefloor chart closing - Fatboy Slim (tbc), DJ Gee

>* Ministry of Sound closing - subliminal party, eric morillo, derrick carter, todd terry

>* Clockwork Orange Closing - Jeremy Healy, Lisa Loud, Andy Manston

>* Zenith Closing - George Morel, Reche, Carlos Díaz

>* Judgement Sunday - judge jules, ferry corsten, tiesto, dj gee, daniel kelly

>* Home - Basement Jaxx Dj set, Steve Lawler, Jason Bye + Space residents

>

>

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 01-24-2001).]

Gah I totally forgot about this...

Blueangel...could you please pop me an email at ooana@nyc.rr.com if it isn't too late? I need to ask a question about hotels though. Where are we staying as of now?

Dependant on that, it may be me plus a few people if there's still space.

Thank you!

-Ooana

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

I just have to say that I AM SO DAMN EXCITED about this trip that I feel like opening up my office window and serenading the damn street! WHOOPIEEEEE!! HOORAAAAAYY! Blueangel, you rock! I'm gonna go do a happy dance right now! The ppl in my offive think i have "issues." LOL! Yippie!! cwm41.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Originally posted by uknjx2:

yes yes, sort it out, or i'll have to sort you out...... wink.gif

I owe you an email anyway, not ignoring you.. just busy cwm1.gif

You sure your woman enought to sort me out anyway? Many have tried, none have succeded wink.gif

------------------

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

hey!?!?!!! WTF?!?! ive been asking about an Ibiza package for weeks now and this is the first time im hearing about all this! let fellow cnyc'er know wsup!

Sorry we have been plugging it for Months, but we are full at the moment.

But see the othr two threads, there is a company comming online that does packages from NY for less than $1000 for 6 nights. We will post details when we get them.

Sorry.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

hey!?!?!!! WTF?!?! ive been asking about an Ibiza package for weeks now and this is the first time im hearing about all this! let fellow cnyc'er know wsup!

This is something that started back last year. We have more then enough people at this time but if anybody drops out then I'll let you know. Why don't you PM me your email addy and I'll fill you in on details. Thanks!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Sorry we have been plugging it for Months, but we are full at the moment.

But see the othr two threads, there is a company comming online that does packages from NY for less than $1000 for 6 nights. We will post details when we get them.

Sorry.

damn......wuts the the other thread called?

------------------

om_th.jpg

damn......wuts the the other thread called?

Just keep an eye out on the 'Clubbing in other areas' & here. Myself or Nolimit will post all the details incluiding there web site when it's available (week or 2).

Only details we have is 6 nights, bed breakfast and evening meal (not sure how mych use the breakfast is wink.gif), flight from JFK is $925.. which is pretty dam cheap, about $400 cheaper than i have seen. And it's all backed up by a community, including messageboards etc.

Send me a mail at back2basics@clubplanet.net and i will mail you back when i know.

------------------

bsb2.GIF