Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any body watch survivor 2?

I thought it was good.. Even though you all know how much I hate these type of shows..

I was laughing my ass off when Deb was booted off.. LOL!!!! Dumb bitch !!! and to think she practically killed herself trying to start a fire..

Oh but how about that annoying biatch Kimmie from LI.. OMG!!! LOL!!! what a mess!!! That black girl is FUCKING JACKED !!!! she has a sick body.. the other girl was cute too; the blonde one.. she had a nice stomach.....That Jeff guy is a pest..I like the farmer dude although won't last...this guy busted his ass every other minute....We'll see what happens.

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

YA, i'm a survivor addict! i don't know how they can just jump in that water like that. i'd be afraid a croc would eat me up!!

too right, i saw the croc and there is no fucking danger i'd been in that water... no way.

I'm also glad that annoying cow got voted off

Originally posted by Unbound:

is this thread about Zoyas night out at SF?

Imagine survivor Club nyc. That would be hilarious!! "now in it's 5th week Z is about to attempt to continue to listen to the 168th hour of jp's greatest remixes!!!

cwm24.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Oh but how about that annoying biatch Kimmie from LI.. OMG!!! LOL!!! what a mess!!!

Hey Marcella,

you took the words right out of my mouth....that was the chick that wouldn't shut up in the tent, right? she needs to go! she'd make me nutz, i'd want to push her in the path of a hungry dingo or something!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

I knew the lady deb would be gone from the minute I first saw her. If I had to pick someone to go next from the same tribe it would be jeff, the weak one who couldn't do anything because he was all fucked up from vomiting. How about the figs with the bugs in it...illllllllll. I think this one could get interesting!!!

vewwwwy vewwwwwy intewesting cwm32.gif

picture this. the tribal meeting. the host puts up the 1st one to be voted off thew island: "Deb" - a few of us say "YES!"

the next (not sure of order): "Deb" - a loud cheer "YES"

a glitch: "Jeff" - silence

the next: "Deb" - a raucous "YEAHHHHH!"

the next: "Deb" - people jumping, whisting and screaming "HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!"

Then we all looked at each other amazed that each and every one of us was hoping she would be the one voted off. is it possible for someone to draw so much ire in such a short period of time (rhetorical question) cwm13.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Maybe we are motivated to feel who would be voted off the island by the edits that the producers of the show want us to see. Remember, they know who is getting voted off and can therefor give us a good picture as to why this person bit the dust. The show is edited which will obviously give us a opinion leaning towards the producers portrayal of the players!

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Imagine survivor Club nyc. That would be hilarious!! "now in it's 5th week Z is about to attempt to continue to listen to the 168th hour of jp's greatest remixes!!!

cwm24.gif

Yeah yeah make fun of me smile.gif Arthur is just JEALOUS he couldn't be there LOL.. And you my dear are just jealous coz you had to be stuck at Exit LMAO smile.gif jk hun.. I'm coming to check you out real soon!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Oh but how about that annoying biatch Kimmie from LI.. OMG!!! LOL!!! what a mess!!!

Hey Marcella,

you took the words right out of my mouth....that was the chick that wouldn't shut up in the tent, right? she needs to go! she'd make me nutz, i'd want to push her in the path of a hungry dingo or something!

Nicki, she was sooo fucking annoying...she would not shut up and got louder and louder.. Why didn't anyone tell her to be quiet !

The girl is an embarrassment ..I was soo embarrassed to see that she is from LI

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Nicki, she was sooo fucking annoying...she would not shut up and got louder and louder.. Why didn't anyone tell her to be quiet !

The girl is an embarrassment ..I was soo embarrassed to see that she is from LI

i dunno if we're talkin about the same girl .. i was watching it with the sound off ... =)

wait , girls can talk ???

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif