Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHats da Deal with this board and there so called meetups???

I was just wondering what da deal was with this board and its members cuz for the last 2 times that I heard there was a meetup me and a group of heads (dszorro,exit2heaven,trancewhore,2ndtrip,glowsticks-and his crew) rolled up to the bar and waited and I only met like 2 people(the infamous twilogoddess, and miss diva- i think)forgive me if I got the names wrong but I was really FuCked up out of my mind.

To me it seems like this board is too cliqy it needs to open up!!!!!!! cwm28.gif

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm.. The meetups are very open and the ppl will be friendly if you show up and don't know a single soul. Trust me on that one smile.gif Nobody will be rude and tell you that you don't belong here..

That sounds good and all but I went to Twilo last Friday and there was 2 meetups 1 at 3am,and the other at 6am and I went to both of them and it seem as though everyone was in there own group and didn't want to be bothered!!!Now the next time I go to another meeting im gonna go and stand on the fuckin bar and yell IS ANYBODY HERE FOR THE MEETUP!!!!maybe that will get peoples attention.

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

Hmmmm . . . I know that there are usually a lot of confusion at a club meet-up, but with the dinner meet-ups . .. it's usually a lot more friendly. You don't have that club chaotic environment around you. You should try it!

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by clubhead32:

That sounds good and all but I went to Twilo last Friday and there was 2 meetups 1 at 3am,and the other at 6am and I went to both of them and it seem as though everyone was in there own group and didn't want to be bothered!!!Now the next time I go to another meeting im gonna go and stand on the fuckin bar and yell IS ANYBODY HERE FOR THE MEETUP!!!!maybe that will get peoples attention.

...its a lil different when you go for a dinner meetup...try it out...you'll have fun!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm.. The meetups are very open and the ppl will be friendly if you show up and don't know a single soul. Trust me on that one smile.gif Nobody will be rude and tell you that you don't belong here..

except for some of us possessed with cases of severe neurosis and general idiocy. in fact its really just -one- of us. ...

over

don't get upset...it's not that people don't WANT to go to the meetups - sometimes it's just too crowded to make it through the mass of people, and most of us stay by the stairs, left of the back bar. you should come there next time. you really can't miss us there! biggrin.gif

True clubhead, I was hoping to meet some new people on friday, but no one was there. I meet glowsticks and sme of his friends (Thanks for bugging me the fuck out). I saw clubhead talking to twilogoddess but I was so fucked up, by the time I made it over to say hello, she had left...........

Sounds good brother it'll be me,exit2heaven.dszorro,glowsticks,and trancewhore. and I want to meet the lovely mysterriouss,risa,blueangel,aztec,myrlin,weyes,yuhwoo,trippintrance64,lik my lips,mrdick,the lovely exodust, and the rest of the gang cmon people lets do this on PVD night!!!!!!!!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

clubhead32, i was at my first meet-up at twilo friday night and everybody was soooo nice...just give it another chance. how can you tell if the people are there for the meetup or not? i don't know. the only way i knew was because apothesis took me (thanks, mikey, by the way!!). so maybe you need to go w/ someone who can introduce you around, that makes it so much easier.

and to those i met - divalicous, melichacha, trippintrance, quanto magnus, gambitx, aztec, starstuff...it was great meeting everybody finally!!!! can't wait to meet more people...uknjx, i've met your best friend, next i will meet YOU! cwm7.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

i'm going to my first dinner meetup on friday and i'm kinda nervous about meeting everybody. i'm not worried about "cliques," but i do hope there are some other new kids on the block there too.

smile.gif

There really aren't any cliques.. we my crazed personality i dunno where I'd belong..

Just come...We've all been through "the first time"

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Sounds good brother it'll be me,exit2heaven.dszorro,glowsticks,and trancewhore. and I want to meet the lovely mysterriouss,risa,blueangel,aztec,myrlin,weyes,yuhwoo,trippintrance64,lik my lips,mrdick,the lovely exodust, and the rest of the gang cmon people lets do this on PVD night!!!!!!!!!! cwm32.gif

I'll be at the meetup on Friday and at Twilo for PVD smile.gif Make sure you find me and get a big hug from me smile.gif

I gave up on the meet ups after Paul Oakenfold's night. I went to the meet up by the speaker as planned and started asking people if they we from the clubnyc. People were giving me the weird look.

I am down for PVD if it is going to happend.

Hey exit2heaven the upstairs bar plan looks good right now.

Pin2

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LETS PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"We all feel better in the DARK!" -PSB

pintuj@hotmail.com

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/PinJinTu/Pintu.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/PinJinTu/Pintu.html</A>

sashaandjohndigweed.jpg

I would love to meet you...but I'm not going to be at Twilo for PVD frown.gif ...maybe I'll make it to the meet up though....we'll meet one day!

lovely Lola ...hehehee

cwm32.gif

Originally posted by pintu:

..I went to the meet up by the speaker as planned and started asking people if they we from the clubnyc. People were giving me the weird look.

LOL! That's normal. The first club meetup I went to, I kept asking every other person if they were "on Clubplanet." Most of them thought that Clubplanet was some sort of new X because their reply was usually "no thanks" or "how much? ...I'll take six." Eventually, I actually ran into someone from the board.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

well all the people I met seemed pretty cool...had a blast with them...Id didnt seem like it was cliqie to me, it was just utter mayhem in there...and you couldnt really meet anyone...but to those I met much love to all of you and see you at PvD...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

I don't think I've ever been weirded out by a meet up being unfriendly or anything of the sort! Either way, this Friday is what I'm living for right now... ahh, the opportunity to de-stress!! cwm15.gif damn books and rehearsals... damn them all to hell... bah!

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

AIM: MeliChaCha

Think bout it this way bro....we are in a club....trying to get to know peeps....it may just seem that we are in our own little clicks, but we arent...so next time.....just walk up and say hi.....trust me, we will welcome you with open arms.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

To everyone that responded thanx for the insight, and I definetly hope I see and meet everyone on this board on PVD night.Its gonna be insane!!!!!!!!and to mysteriousss i will definetly be looking forward to that hug cwm32.gif na meen!!!!!!

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

Originally posted by shugabooga:

and to those i met - divalicous, melichacha, trippintrance, quanto magnus, gambitx, aztec, starstuff...it was great meeting everybody finally!!!! can't wait to meet more people...uknjx, i've met your best friend, next i will meet YOU! cwm7.gif

Hey, what the???? I STILL didn't get to meet you?? Man.......Well, I have to agree with the majority on this one, it's completely different in a club....i'm usually bent out of my mind and have no idea what the hell is going on so when it comes to meeting people I'm usually very forgetful. The dinners are a completely different story b/c you get to talk with people and it's easier......then next time you go out you know everyone!! Well, maybe next time, shoooga! You going to dinner Friday???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com