Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi to everyone I met tonight!

j-pup

I wanted to say hi to everyone that I met tonight at Apple. It was so nice to see so many people that are on the board. There were too many people to name here, but thanks everyone for talking to me and the hugs and kisses.

Special thanks go to Mysteriousss and SharonRegina....I love the little gifts. smile.gif

It will be a couple of years before I can join all of you out at the clubs you tell me about. All I can do is listen to the music.

And most of all, thanks dad for bringing me to the dinner! I had a great time and fell asleep before I hit the West Side Highway.

Hope to see you all again sometime!

Jordan

------------------

The Littlest Clubber

Thanks little girlie....it was great to have you along with me and to meet all the people I tell you about.

Thanks everyone for being so sweet...Jordan really enjoyed herself tonight. You *all* made her night very special.

Jamieson

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

hello, jordan,

'twas lovely to meet you this evening! you were such a kind spirit and a lovely face to have about. and i thank your father for bringing you, too. it's wonderful that we all have music in our lives, no matter what our ages be.

smile.gif

Hi Jordan!

It was a pleasure making your acquaintance.

I couldn't hope for better compnay during dinner than yourself, your pop, and all the other wonderful people around me.

Thanks all.

E

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

HEY JORDAN,

I'm a newbie just like you, but i've got a couple of years on ya, it was great to meet you and your dad, and everyone else for that matter, hope to see you at another meet-up, to j-dog, i heard you are a Teke, if so what chapter, i just joined last semester. have a good night!!!

_-Mikey-_

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

You're definitely CNYC's cutest member!

Great meeting you! Keep an eye on your Daddy!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Jordan,

what a little cutie you are. glad we finally got to meet ya. your dad talks about you all the time. can't wait to see you again.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J