Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up with the body touching in clubs???

k so why is that guys in clubs feel a need to grab, grope, or touch u up while ur dancing or just passing them by??...i got totally molested at exit last nite and i wasn't even wearing anything that seductive....didn't mommy ever teach 'em that they can look but they can't touch???...NO i don't wanna bump and grind and NO i don't want to feel ur fucking cock up my ass so stop trying to pull up behind me!!!!...if u see me trying to get away from u that should tell u something (i want ur grimy hands off me dammit!!!!) and don't be a baby and storm off....just b/c the other girl was loving it doesn't mean the next one will....guys if ur under the assumption that all the girls in the club r whores ur highly mistaken...some of us DO respect our bodies!!!...

keshiki - I dig your point of view! cwm11.gif BUT I'm a strictly hands off kinda guy unless it's REALLY obvious that the other party is interested in a hands on encounter! hehe...

See you at Twilo for PVD? cwm4.gif

------------------

~PEACE & LOVE~

What i don't understand, is how when these guys are wondering where all the girls are, they don't know. You have clubs, you have parties. Clubs are what they are, usually a big status holding, girl touching without wanting, place where music is played by DJ's you've either heard or read about on TV or in a magazine. Parties, heehe, you are treated equally, without the grabbing and accidental "bumping". I do go to clubs, to see my Djs, but i don't grope, in fact, those "guys" have made it impossible for me to even say "hello" to any of you. It's ashame, and i'm embarassed by them. I, on the other, am not one to pass up saying hello to, but because of these guys, you do, alot. So keep in mind, this being said, that you get what you get at clubs because thats what you've made them. Try going back underground, you might find you actually like it. cwm19.gif

~ONE LOVE~

~ONE MASSIVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

cwm2.gif "What board?" cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by xlr8a99 (edited 02-04-2001).]

LOL

cwm32.gif

you have every right to be angry and you should be. i think must guys that HAND-RAPE girls are drunk and cant due better. they represent a SMALL number of the popualtion. remember not all guys are HAND-RAPERS! cwm20.gif

------------------

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby! Do you Like my Acid Rock?

Originally posted by goldenman:

LOL

cwm32.gif

you have every right to be angry and you should be. i think must guys that HAND-RAPE girls are drunk and cant due better. they represent a SMALL number of the popualtion. remember not all guys are HAND-RAPERS! cwm20.gif

i totally i agree with u on im definitely not saying that the whole male population does that, but it still pisses me off that these guys are the type that just don't get a clue!

hell yeah i'll be there. i'm not saying i love when guys stick tell me about their hard-ons and feel my ass but they have every right to do that. if i was a guy, i would go around grabbing ass left and right. bring it on baby.

Originally posted by sxs:

keshiki - I dig your point of view! cwm11.gif BUT I'm a strictly hands off kinda guy unless it's REALLY obvious that the other party is interested in a hands on encounter! hehe...

See you at Twilo for PVD? cwm4.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Originally posted by keshiki: i'm not saying i love when guys stick tell me about their hard-ons and feel my ass but they have every right to do that. if i was a guy, i would go around grabbing ass left and right. bring it on baby.

30 guys just read that, and just validated their own actions, like i said, it is what you make it, rest assured, this hottie won't be groping any ass

cwm11.gif

girl i have the same problem...and they do it right in front of my hunny! i'm like...uh, get off me, please! i don't understand guys sometimes...don't touch unless you ask!=) yeah right, i wish that would happen...oh well...i'll have my boots on next time to kick the next guy who touches me hahahaha

cwm3.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

K- You are so on the point...guys can't seem to stand to see a girl dance and have fun by herself...most of the time I go to clubs because I just want to dance and have a good time--I'm not looking to hook up or have a guy hanging by my side all night long. cwm43.gif and I find that I'm becoming more direct--I just tell them don't touch me cwm23.gif or you know what? I need my space to dance!! Thanxs!

Originally posted by keshiki:

guys have every right to feel you up in the club...it is the game baby.

i disagree. molestation/sexual assault is not "the game." mutual making out is something else; mauling women is not an acceptable reason to go out to dance clubs.

Originally posted by weyes:

i disagree. molestation/sexual assault is not "the game." mutual making out is something else; mauling women is not an acceptable reason to go out to dance clubs.

honey, it is not sexual assault if i guy grabs your ass in passing in a tight club space.... i accidentally brush women's asses in clubs b/c it is too crowded....am i sexually assaulting them? am I a lesbian? no, i don't think so. shit happens.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Well you girl have the right to push the guy off but that what beer does to you. This is why you play it safe and first test the waters. If she's game then go have fun.

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!

Originally posted by keshiki:

honey, it is not sexual assault if i guy grabs your ass in passing in a tight club space.... i accidentally brush women's asses in clubs b/c it is too crowded....am i sexually assaulting them? am I a lesbian? no, i don't think so. shit happens.

there's a difference between ass-grabbing and brushing up against someone in passing, and you know it. give yourself a little credit.

Yet another problem that cannot be feasibly solved. Tuff shit ur gonna have 2 deal with it. Itz better than some gay guy doin it 2 ya. So stop complaining and just stay on point when ur at the club. Alwayz have a good look around where ever u go and stay away from dudez who look kinda scummy. itz either u take the time 2 prevent it or u take the time afterwardz 2 deal with. hopefully not both.

not all guys but some, really just dont get the picture. i have actually slapped people before b/c they were WAY out of line.

im with you girl, b/c i get the same shit while im out,

what i really don't understand is the ones who bother you even though it is completely obvious that you are with your boyfriend, those are the ones i hate the most!!

well in response to a couple of ignorant remarks that were made...keshiki..ur wrong guys DO NOT have every right to feel girls up in a club...why should they??...who gave them that right?..this is my f..ing body and i think they should respect that...its the girls with ur mentality that put the rest of us in those predicaments to begin with...speak for urself...that might be UR GAME...but just b/c i came to the club it doesn't mean i'm authorizing guys to do what they want with me and totally violate me...i simply came to dance and have fun with my friends...i wouldn't hook up with a guy in a club in the first place...and even if i did want to, it wouldn't be with the one thats trying to stick it in over my pants....how attractive is that??...its called CLASS...guys need to get a clue and need to start respecting girls' space...and some girl said something about guys just accidently "brushing" ur ass as they walk by...i'm sorry i think im wise enough to know the difference..how long have u been in nyc anyway???....first of all, let me clue u in....most of the times its NOT an accident HELLO...but im not even complaining about that...im talking about grabbing...or wandering hands all on the thighs and by ur crotch even...if u consider that an accident then i don't want to know what u consider offensive...guys know what they're doing...i don't care how drunk they r...they know damn well they couldn't get away with that in the street b/c im sure girls wouldn't stand for it...so why is it ok in a club?...since when did this become a ritual??....i stopped going to spanish clubs for this reason but it seems like english clubs r turning just as sleazy...i don't mind dancing with a guy but do i have to allow him to feel me up in order to do so...is that what its come down to??..and so we should just be forced to accept this?????

well in response to a couple of ignorant remarks that were made...keshiki..ur wrong guys DO NOT have every right to feel girls up in a club...why should they??...who gave them that right?..this is my f..ing body and i think they should respect that...its the girls with ur mentality that put the rest of us in those predicaments to begin with...speak for urself...that might be UR GAME...but just b/c i came to the club it doesn't mean i'm authorizing guys to do what they want with me and totally violate me...i simply came to dance and have fun with my friends...i wouldn't hook up with a guy in a club in the first place...and even if i did want to, it wouldn't be with the one thats trying to stick it in over my pants....how attractive is that??...its called CLASS...guys need to get a clue and need to start respecting girls' space...and some girl said something about guys just accidently "brushing" ur ass as they walk by...i'm sorry i think im wise enough to know the difference..how long have u been in nyc anyway???....first of all, let me clue u in....most of the times its NOT an accident HELLO...but im not even complaining about that...im talking about grabbing...or wandering hands all on the thighs and by ur crotch even...if u consider that an accident then i don't want to know what u consider offensive...guys know what they're doing...i don't care how drunk they r...they know damn well they couldn't get away with that in the street b/c im sure girls wouldn't stand for it...so why is it ok in a club?...since when did this become a ritual??....i stopped going to spanish clubs for this reason but it seems like english clubs r turning just as sleazy...i don't mind dancing with a guy but do i have to allow him to feel me up in order to do so...is that what its come down to??..and so we should just be forced to accept this?????

Originally posted by weyes:

I agree, clubs are a place to meet and play but people need to be cool. As a sidebar, this type of bs behavior sucks because if I take a girl to a club it limits my ability to have a good time cause I feel that I have to keep an eye out for Assholes cwm23.gif like that. And of course being in a club with a whole bunch of guys watching out for the girls they're with is not too much fun either. It contibutes to a hostile environment!

But I have never felt this way @ Twilo! Everybody is usually super cool. The couple of times I have been to exit though, damn. That place blows.

-Max cwm25.gifcwm37.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit

[This message has been edited by mjr203 (edited 02-05-2001).]