Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Write Your Obituary

A bit morbid? Probably....Oh well- what would you want yours to say? Throw in some accomplishments or a good story like the time you visited the Statue of Liberty with mom, or when you swallowed that screwdriver. Here's mine-

Jimmy Q. Crackorn 04/28/1971-**/**/20**

Drank beers when necessary. Rolled a decent joint. Even hit the dancefloor on occasion. Showed up to work naked once, just to see what would happen. Married his fifth wife on his 85th birthday, 28 year old actress/model Priscilla Billybob Pitt, grandaughter of screen legend Brad Pitt and his second wife, actress/vegetarian Angelina Jolie. He is survived by 13 chilren and 28 grandchildren, all of whom are named Q.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm STILL alive?

AIM: crackorn71

known to some as nycetouch, know to others as the crazy neighbor. Lived by night, worked by day, drank all night and day. Biggest accomplishments include getting out of two felony charges with the help of sheister lawyers, two threesomes, third longest undergraduate term in penn state, sneaking into an NBA Finals game in MSG in 1995, setting a record for most coffee pots drank in the years of 1998-2001, over $4000 in merchandise stolen from Wal-Mart alone in 1996, part of the notorious "BeerRun crew in Brooklyn", melon lover.

Survived by parents and children.

------------------

vip.gif

The human race suffered a tremendous loss yesterday when Renten was assassinated at the tender age of 101. Renten, one of the world's leading humanitarians shared visions of peace, love, unity, and respect with the likes of mother teresa and martin luther king jr. As a young man he experimented with mind-EXPANDING drugs such as MDMA and LSD, which ironically enough is when he first thought of the now famous cure for cancer known as rentenol. He led a crusade against ignorance and racism and even took in young homeless children..the most famous being franklin giampietro, president of the World League of Nations. After being shot, he lay with his head nuzzled in his 23 yr old wife's bosom, clutching one of his 18 children's hand as he spoke what would be his last words...."I'm ready"

here lies <carine>.

a beautiful friend, great listener, a passionate lover. to those who knew her - life will never be the same. we have suffered one of the greatest losses of all time. her life will be remembered as one that was lived to its fullest. she is survived by six children and a loving husband. cwm38.gif

ok here goes!

In Other News: Welthy Club Tycoon Dies at 90,

Wife claims stake for his fortune.

Mike has been good to friends, relatives and beavers! He died at age 90. After marrying Playboy playmate Crystal Diamonds at his tender age of 89, Mike died of a heart attack while making love to his centerfold wife. "Well, we were partying it up to S+D(apparently british dj's Sasha IV, and John Digweed III) at Twilonium, when Mike was loaded on jello shots and asked me if he tickles my pickles", says Cristal Diamonds. "We then got it on in the coat room, and at our climax, his heart just went out I guess", cryingly Cristal contiunes. We shall all miss Mike, whos been very generous donating money for "Strippers College Fund" donations, which give money to strippers to further their education. May he rest with piece, of ass that is! amen haleljja!

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu

I want to be remembered as

" The Most Beautiful Girl In The World"

She gave beauty and meaning to Jon's life. She filled his life with divine inspiration and magic *

[This message has been edited by dolcemimi (edited 02-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by dolcemimi (edited 02-05-2001).]

sup, kids-

Here it is:

James Anthony Mercado aka NotForKids aka Gentle

b. January 20, 1976 - d. ???

The details of his black life and dubious death are written in certain arcane texts, and the curious and the foolish may seek them out - though to do so invariably results in lunacy, death, or worse. Nothing could induce us to elaborate on his many sexual misadventures and orgies of destruction here: by comparison Gilles de Rais was an angel in human form, and de Sade a weak and simpering child. The world is well rid of him - if rid of him it truly is...

PEACE,

NFK

Already Owns His Coffin

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!

[This message has been edited by notforkids (edited 02-05-2001).]