Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY HOWELLS RETURNS....

Nice! Missed him last time, and from I hear I don't want to let that happen again!........... now that i'm thinkin about it, sounds like a good weeknd to pitch that tent I've been thinkin about. Gonna be a loooong wknd at Twilo. Yippee!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

[This message has been edited by jewel44317 (edited 02-06-2001).]

Yay! If you missed him last time....for all that is good an holy...be there!!!!

;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

For those of you that have not seen Dr. Howells before ... THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 DJs OUT THERE!!! Run, don't walk, to Twilo on March 17th .. see y'all there!

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

i have one word for danny howells. NICE!!!!! im so psyched to see him again. the man had me movin and groovin last time he was here . whoever missed him last time shoudl not miss him again. i know ill be there that night.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

i have one word for danny howells. NICE!!!!! im so psyched to see him again. the man had me movin and groovin last time he was here . whoever missed him last time shoudl not miss him again. i know ill be there that night.

No dear the word you were looking for to describe Howells was, "Sex" dear, "sex". <cackles>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by furnace:

Why do I get the feeling that we will soon be calling Crommy Mrs. Howells?

cwm1.gif

Only if I don't get him first ;-)

-Oo

------------------