Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your favorite munchie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sguid266:

CHEESE FRIES WITH A SIDE OF GRAVY!

All you Jersey peeps know what I'm saying. Latenight diner rules!

Yooooo.. DISCO FRIES!!!! word... sooooo good!

Just watched "Half Baked".... had to bump this thread back up... hehe...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by neydogs:

Home creations:

Bruschetta

& The famous Baked Ziti...Grandma Ciccimarra's secret old world recipe, passed down for countless generations. (Neydogs Redpack Mix)

Chuck...gonna steal this one from ya!....lol..j/k....sounds really good hun...

also..gotta love starbucks caramel machiatto, then as chach mentioned there is whitey's

Ferro rocher chocolates (my fav)

Fruity pebbles are the shit...so are coco pebbles.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Well, there's that. And sushi. Could eat sushi anytime, day or night.

cwm9.gif

Hell yeah! Hey....wasn't that sushi not PERFECT that night? Huh? Huh? <grins>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

haha i totally know how u feel...oh well...pickles sour kraut sour tomatoes...basically anything of that nature...mmm mmm i am craving a pickle now

Yes! Another pickle addict. Damn, I can eat an entire jar of them.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I am in to savoury stuff... left the 'official muchie maker' in the UK. So it's stuff like French bread, with olive oil, turkey and swiss cheese melted under the grill (with a little garlic).. quick, easy and good for you wink.gif

This sounds like it could turn into a fire in the house

------------------

detl_issue5.jpg

Martini is just a fancy name for alcohlics

just reading this thread is making me hungry!

Originally posted by lolly:

Any sort of bread and any kind of cheese. Those are my 2 fav foods. I love bread. Also loooove Mozzerella cheese fries w/ gravy (on the side) from the diner. Yum!

hahaha! MFG! (mozzarella, fries, gravy) aka putin in Montreal! omg, my Canadian buddies and some of us Americans have this whole silly deal going on about this thing. i finally had putin in Montreal at a burger king!

loooove sushi, french fries, cheeses, chocolates, nuts, fruits, ice cream, ...

god, i'll eat just about anything!

------------------

"real fucking high"

[This message has been edited by deanna11 (edited 02-07-2001).]