Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO YOU THINK YOU NEED DRUGS LIKE X TO ENJOY HOUSE/TRANCE MUZIK?

What the hell is unstandable. You fat bastard...

Originally posted by bastardino:

I think so. I think this is even worse when hippies used to smoke weed to enjoy grateful dead. House music and trance are so bad, they're unstandable without being in an altered state of mind. Does everyone agree with me?

Nope.

I absolutely don't need any mind-altering substance to enjoy the music. The music transports me all by itself.

So. Nope, I couldn't dsagree with you more.

I will commend you for one thread (out of some 360+ posts) which is not openly hostile and is worthy of discussion though. Thanks.

But it's sad that you can't move past your anger and just let people be people.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

I don't get it. I am new to this message board but I have already seen several messages from this bastard guy criticizing techno music and the people who enjoy it. Why do you waste so much time writing post and fucking post about it if you claim that it is bad music??

Your comments are just perpetuating stereotypes and promoting ignorance. Claiming that we all have to be fucked up to enjoy the music is as crack-assed as saying you have to be fat to enjoy food.

And don't even touch the Grateful Dead-- the greatest jam band of all time.

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

The drugs are good and i do em at every party, but i dont need em to appreciate the music. All i listen to is psychadelic trance. all the time, so i disagree with u big time

------------------

Smile, it makes people wonder what wonder what you're up to!!!!

I definately don't need X or any kind of mind altering drug to enjoy house/trance music. I listen to the stuff all the time and I love it to death. However, the only reason I got into it was because the first time i took X they were playing that song "sssst... listen" and thats what got me into house/trance. Other than that, i definately dont need any drugs to listen to the stuff.

NOT AT ALL! i love trance...it's a state of mind hehe.

drugs just keep me up...that's what i need to listen to all the music...at clubs, the good stuff doesn't come on til after 3 anyways.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Ok, honestly, I feel like I am repeating myself from the last post you put up. Maybe you will listen this time. I believe that anyone that rolls only does it to make the music they are listening to sound better. X does not make anything that already sounds bad, good, it makes sounds that are already good, sound better. It's not a fix-all, it's an enhancer. That is what the drug is for, to enhance all of your senses. LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING!!!!

-Scott-

P.S.- I think that anyone that does the drug will agree with me with what I have just said.

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

I didn't start city clubbing till this summer. Always long island clubs and bars. Never tried e till this year. I've been so into any type of dance music since high school which was well over 9 years ago. I've always loved the music and no drug made me choose that. I've only clubbed sober a few times, but not this year. I havent tried after i started doing e, because I'd probably only last like 3-4 hours before I needed a pill or a drink. smile.gif I do it because i want to. And when i decide that this is no longer for me I will still enjoy clubs. Only thing about clubbing sober for me is i sweat like a pig and my face gets all red. blah

keep it safe and use in moderation.

Plllleeeezzzzzzz....who the hell is this guy... I mean come on: his/her posts are usually so bad that he/she can't be for real... well at least it gives me my "dooohh" potion of the day.

Oh and btw...no I do not agree with you bastardino. I enjoy trance musik every day and in the office and I'm usually pretty sober when I'm there (although I might need the drugs to deal with all the crazy shit happening there wink.gif)

------------------

an1701.gif

Yo! You gotta stop knocking the music. I clubbed totally sober for many years and loved the music. The muzic has to be good to bring mad pplz to their doors. Shit if it's all about the drugs, pplz would just stay home and do it. Why try to be a promoter or pay to get in? THINK BOUT DAT!

ok first off

pintu- u r correct sir! and nyctouch, nice signature there! like being back at Brooklyn Tech!

ok to bastardwino, listen , i wont ridicule or call you names, but you gotta understand something. many people here, including myself love the club culture. we love the music, the way it travels down your body, the way that favorite part of the song just gives you chills, the way you can look into that girl's eyes during a beautiful melody, and be taken to another world, and your body is warm with pleasure. how when you are tired, sad, angry, lonely or just feeling plain bad, when you put on your favorite CD (Oakey, GU New York CD1-sorry had to mention that!), it makes it all better, theres nothing else like it. its one of the most basic pleasures of life. it doesnt matter if you listen to hip hop, rock , jazz, house, whatever, the music speaks in all languages, and no , you dont need drugs to enjoy it.For myself personally, trance and house music, its life, it gives me the burst of energy, self confidence and clear headedness, not the drugs. i tried E once this past summer just for experience, it was certainly amazing, but i havent done it since,because i get high on the music naturally, and theres good club music and theres bad club music just like any other genre. so now you know that a. drugs dont fuck up people, people fuck up people b. just because someone takes drugs, doesnt make them a bad person c. you dont need drugs to enjoy a vibe, party or a great song, so stop posting you ignorant shit already and open your mind a bit - you sound like john aschcroft for fucks sake!

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu

ok first off

pintu- u r correct sir! and nyctouch, nice signature there! like being back at Brooklyn Tech!

ok to bastardwino, listen , i wont ridicule or call you names, but you gotta understand something. many people here, including myself love the club culture. we love the music, the way it travels down your body, the way that favorite part of the song just gives you chills, the way you can look into that girl's eyes during a beautiful melody, and be taken to another world, and your body is warm with pleasure. how when you are tired, sad, angry, lonely or just feeling plain bad, when you put on your favorite CD (Oakey, GU New York CD1-sorry had to mention that!), it makes it all better, theres nothing else like it. its one of the most basic pleasures of life. it doesnt matter if you listen to hip hop, rock , jazz, house, whatever, the music speaks in all languages, and no , you dont need drugs to enjoy it.For myself personally, trance and house music, its life, it gives me the burst of energy, self confidence and clear headedness, not the drugs. i tried E once this past summer just for experience, it was certainly amazing, but i havent done it since,because i get high on the music naturally, and theres good club music and theres bad club music just like any other genre. so now you know that a. drugs dont fuck up people, people fuck up people b. just because someone takes drugs, doesnt make them a bad person c. you dont need drugs to enjoy a vibe, party or a great song, so stop posting you ignorant shit already and open your mind a bit - you sound like john aschcroft for fucks sake!

------------------

kroshka moya, ya po tebe skuchayu

Guys,

bastardino is just looking for attention and probably to see how many ppl he annoys and pisses off and shit.

Its just a game.

No person in their right minds would join a messegeboard like this one and critisize everyone for everything.. from drugs to preaching religion to dissing music.

He just says that becuase he knows these are the topics that people get most defensive about.

Have a nice night_ smile.gif

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

I dont need drugs to enjoy a really good set played by a great Dj... although sometimes drugs can be beneficial. They can enhance anything to a whole new level. =o) But I don't think its necessary to be fucked up in order to enjoy great music. Just close your eyes and get lost in the music...just

[D][A][Z][E][O][T] (o.O) cwm1.gif

bastardino, you are one bored-ass mofo. do you only go on messageboards on the internet about topics you hate? what's your point? you hate music, you hate clubbing, you hate clubbers, and you hate dancing in general, so why are you here?

PLUS, we on the board have mentioned this all before. this has gone beyond redundant and, quite frankly, i'm

getting

a little

sleepy...

cwm33.gif