Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Get More Pissed Off/Upset at Imposters Who Say Shit Just To Cause Drama or at

"regular" board memebers who speak their mind and have opinions/beliefs that differ from yours?

In my opinion it is of the utmost hypocricacy to criticize others based upon their feelings and beliefs...however harsh or wrong they might seem to you...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gravity:

"regular" board memebers who speak their mind and have opinions/beliefs that differ from yours?

In my opinion it is of the utmost hypocricacy to criticize others based upon their feelings and beliefs...however harsh or wrong they might seem to you...

I think I love you

If you don't like "hypocricacy" lock yourself in a dark room with no contact to the outside world.

I can't get pissed at the impostors, b/c they are likely board regulars without the balls to post under their own names. Instead, I pity them. And sometimes, have fun with them.

Everyone can have their own opinion, but the mature thing to do is argue the issue and move on. No sense holding grudges, here or anywhere. This board has become for entertainment, and the occasional club and/or music related information. We made it so, and we can quit our bitching any time... cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

The impostors (most) are funny as hell, and give me a break from the usual flirting, my fly, meetup, glowstick crap. As they have the right to post that, so do impostors (sometimes I think they are MORE clever). They are fun! As long as they are not taken too seriously.

------------------------------------

Creation is more than just a big bang

Originally posted by cazz926:

The impostors (most) are funny as hell, and give me a break from the usual flirting, my fly, meetup, glowstick crap. As they have the right to post that, so do impostors (sometimes I think they are MORE clever). They are fun! As long as they are not taken too seriously.

I think I love you...

(and yer .sig)

------------------

even if their beliefs are unwarranted and offensive, ie over the line? If something seems harsh or wrong, I am gonna say something. that stuff is not what the board is about.

-mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Everyone can have their own opinion, but the mature thing to do is argue the issue and move on. No sense holding grudges, here or anywhere. This board has become for entertainment, and the occasional club and/or music related information. We made it so, and we can quit our bitching any time... cwm9.gif

I totally agree with you. Different opinions are good to have on a public board such as this one. It adds flavor and diversity, however when people start insulting one another or post racist remarks that's when it gets ugly.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

however harsh or wrong they might seem to you...

Sorry, but I have no choice but to have absolutley no respect for this. If it where other individuals who do speak thier mind no matter what then i totally believe that that is a great thing. However, if you are refering to the racial slander and abuse that you where bringing upon Dee yesterday, then all i have to say is that you are a prejudice asshole who does not know the different between speaking your mind blatantly, and just being plain hurtful.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by blueangel:

I totally agree with you. Different opinions are good to have on a public board such as this one. It adds flavor and diversity, however when people start insulting one another or post racist remarks that's when it gets ugly.

BlueAngel

Thank you for saying wht I tried to, far more clearly than I did... cwm9.gif

------------------

This post was not really intended to get opinion's on imposters...because I for one also agree that much of what is said is funny as fuck...and I've had my fun with that as well. I am merely trying to address the abundance of board members who are naive enough to think that we live in a perfect world and that everyone should get along, accept each other, have the same ideas etc... this is far from possible...Certain people think they are so insightful, intelligent, pc, etc...yet reply to things they disagree with by saying such things as "oh you must have been raped by this one or that one...thats why you dont like them"... I'm not saying I am completely free of the above charges...however, I am saying that it is rediculous to try to portray one image just to "make friends"...when your true feelings/beliefs are different...this type of behavior serves only to make such people much less credible than those of us that aren't afraid to speak our true thoughts... If you're not real to yourself...the world is gonna eat you alive in the long run.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinions and shouldn't be judged because theirs may be different from others. In fact I find it a little enlightening to read so many different views on WHATEVER. That's all this board is. A whole lot of WHATEVER. I generally don't get pissed off because I know to to ignore and actually feel a little sorry for certain posters who are obviously just lonely, sad or angry. My post are 95% bullshit anyway- for entertainment purposes only. Sometimes people are shocked or even offended by what I say. I've even received some pretty nasty PM's!!! But I've got two words for them - SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

BlueAngel

agreed... well put!

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

I am merely trying to address the abundance of board members who are naive enough to think that we live in a perfect world

I don't think all of us are that naive, however why do we have to bash each other with racist remarks? If you insult somebody in a cruel way that you have done . . .so many times . . .then people are gonna lash bak at you too. That's not necessarily being a hyprocite, just human. You can't point your finger at someone and say, "see you said something mean to me too, so you're just as bad" when you're the one who keeps constantly throwing all those insults at them first. If it's an opinion or a belief then bring them and firmly stand behind them, but you don't have to be a racist to defend them.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

I am merely trying to address the abundance of board members who are naive enough to think that we live in a perfect world and that everyone should get along, accept each other, have the same ideas etc... this is far from possible...Certain people think they are so insightful, intelligent, pc, etc...yet reply to things they disagree with by saying such things as "oh you must have been raped by this one or that one...thats why you dont like them"......when your true feelings/beliefs are different...this type of behavior serves only to make such people much less credible than those of us that aren't afraid to speak our true thoughts... If you're not real to yourself...the world is gonna eat you alive in the long run.

I am merely trying to address the abundance of board members who are naive enough to think that we live in a perfect world and that everyone should get along, accept each other, have the same ideas etc.

We are all young adults who compleatley realize and understand that we will never live in a perfect world. just because we feel that we should get along with eachother, and the fact that we do accept eachother for what and who we are, NO MATTER WHAT....is not being naive, but in fact a beautiful thing. The fact that we can look past eachothers differences is a beautiful thing that should not be judged by a self pretentious ass such as yourself.

Certain people think they are so insightful, intelligent, pc, etc...yet reply to things they disagree with by saying such things as "oh you must have been raped by this one or that one...thats why you dont like them"

Such as yourself. right there you are proving your hypocracy. You are posing yourself to be this intelligent, insightful, BLAH BLAH BLAH...when just yesterday you where racialy slandering a member of this board, saying incredibly harsh and hurtful things.

when your true feelings/beliefs are different...this type of behavior serves only to make such people much less credible than those of us that aren't afraid to speak our true thoughts

Yet it is alright for you to pick on someone regarding thier beliefs.

If you're not real to yourself...the world is gonna eat you alive in the long run.

The fact remains that this is a cruel world. However there is a difference between being real to yourself, and being "straight up" and having your "own thoughts." You will remain a racist....no matter what, but you expressing these "true thoughts" of racial hatred are what make the world the cruel world that we live in.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

This post was not really intended to get opinion's on imposters...because I for one also agree that much of what is said is funny as fuck...and I've had my fun with that as well. I am merely trying to address the abundance of board members who are naive enough to think that we live in a perfect world and that everyone should get along, accept each other, have the same ideas etc... this is far from possible...Certain people think they are so insightful, intelligent, pc, etc...yet reply to things they disagree with by saying such things as "oh you must have been raped by this one or that one...thats why you dont like them"... I'm not saying I am completely free of the above charges...however, I am saying that it is rediculous to try to portray one image just to "make friends"...when your true feelings/beliefs are different...this type of behavior serves only to make such people much less credible than those of us that aren't afraid to speak our true thoughts... If you're not real to yourself...the world is gonna eat you alive in the long run.

This has turned into 1 giant bandwagon:

Example: the whole Mikey crap. At first he "rocked" and was the darling of the baord, then everyone turned on him, especially the ones that were the first to defend him. I personally couldn't give afuck either way, it was just another example of hypocrosy.

Everyone is quick to jump at "freedom" , then when they see something they don't like, its a big whinefest to DaVe to delete the post and the person. What kind of shit is that? I am not justifying racism by any stretch of the imagination, but who cares what some faceless person says? Your're adults, ignore it!

Unfortunatley the same freedom we love that allows us to type these words, protects everyone!

It makes me sick to see the same people who cry "freedom" and give an attitude when they wanna write personal posts, personal opinions and crap are the same ones who bitch and moan when something doesn't suit them.

You know it's true

---------------------------------

Creation is more than just a big bang

If it's an opinion or a belief then bring them and firmly stand behind them, but you don't have to be a racist to defend them.

BlueAngel

Or insulting, put your point forward as objectivly as you can.

I looked through your posts yesterday, because you were right, even though you were being patheticaly insulting to a whole nation (which even you should know all of America or any other nation arn't the same), i thought i owed it to you to at least check.

SO i spent 20 minutes reading back through to find the offending thread. While i was doing that i realised that ALL you do is 'criticize others based upon their feelings and beliefs'.

I don't know how you have the nerve to try to justify what you said by the above line YOU are nearly the worst offender.

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinions and shouldn't be judged because theirs may be different from others. In fact I find it a little enlightening to read so many different views on WHATEVER. That's all this board is. A whole lot of WHATEVER. I generally don't get pissed off because I know to to ignore and actually feel a little sorry for certain posters who are obviously just lonely, sad or angry. My post are 95% bullshit anyway- for entertainment purposes only. Sometimes people are shocked or even offended by what I say. I've even received some pretty nasty PM's!!! But I've got two words for them - SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Exactly...

And Trippintrance, I met you for 2 seconds and you seemed like a nice enough kid...but I think that you have taken this board way to seriously...and confused it greatly with reality. What went on yesterday between Dee and myself was obviously childish and stupid on BOTH of our parts...and if you can sit there and think that I actually believe 1/2 of what I said...you are way more naive than I could have ever imagined. This board serves a different purpose for each of us...some have used it to make friends, others have used it for information, others use it to cause drama...however I think we all use it for a common purpose of passing our time...one way or the other. I'm sure Dee is a great kid and I can pretty much guarantee that he wasnt hurt by what I said...just as I wasnt by what he said... the fact that you are always soooooooooooo offended by everything goes to show that you have a lot of to learn in life and really need to seperate fact and fiction...

This post was not meant to dwell on what happened yesterday...it was merely to point out that there are those amongst us who have the ability to speak what they want regardless of what it addresses and who it offends. You should be more concerned with your "friends" who post under fake names and rip you a new asshole everytime you open your mouth. Those are the true enemies.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Exactly...

And Trippintrance, I met you for 2 seconds and you seemed like a nice enough kid...but I think that you have taken this board way to seriously...and confused it greatly with reality. What went on yesterday between Dee and myself was obviously childish and stupid on BOTH of our parts...and if you can sit there and think that I actually believe 1/2 of what I said...you are way more naive than I could have ever imagined. This board serves a different purpose for each of us...some have used it to make friends, others have used it for information, others use it to cause drama...however I think we all use it for a common purpose of passing our time...one way or the other. I'm sure Dee is a great kid and I can pretty much guarantee that he wasnt hurt by what I said...just as I wasnt by what he said... the fact that you are always soooooooooooo offended by everything goes to show that you have a lot of to learn in life and really need to seperate fact and fiction...

This post was not meant to dwell on what happened yesterday...it was merely to point out that there are those amongst us who have the ability to speak what they want regardless of what it addresses and who it offends. You should be more concerned with your "friends" who post under fake names and rip you a new asshole everytime you open your mouth. Those are the true enemies.

you have to be kidding me? so you are saying that you didnt mean what you said yesterday? Well i met you for 2 secs like you stated and you seemed like a nice enough guy, but if you think that i am going to believe the load of horseshit that you just posted above, then i think that we all know who the naive one is here.

Sorry if that seemed harsh...but im "speaking my mind"

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-08-2001).]

it's stupid to try to justify your racism, and the fact that you are jewish is adds even more stupidity to your beliefs.

racist statements can be opinions, they are obviously yours, especially towards the Indian culture, they just make the person stating them (you in this case) look more and more foolish and takes away any sort of credibility they may have in future conversations. i.e., you may be intelligent, or think you are, but you've proven otherwise.

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him

and another thing:

take this board way to seriously?

I AM REFERING TO A THREAD THAT YOU MADE REGARDING SOMEONE THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY. SOMEONE WITH A GOOD HEART, AND SOMEONE THAT I, AND A LARGE PORTION OF THIS COMMUNITY ENJOYS THE COMPANY OF. IF WE ALL DIDNT KNOW EACHOTHER, IT WOULD BEA DIFFERENT STORY...THEN I WOULD BE A CHILD IN TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SOMEONE THAT IS HIGHLY RESPECTED BY A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE, IT IS PERSONAL!!!!!

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-08-2001).]

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. "

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

This is so apropos for this thread. Someone trumpets their right to say, since they such a tremendous disinclination to think.

ichi - my mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts

------------------

Oh, now, you're trying to back out with the pathetic "Oh I didn't really mean half of what I said" bullshit!! Funny as hell!

Quote from you:

"In my opinion it is of the utmost hypocricacy to criticize others based upon their feelings and beliefs...however harsh or wrong they might seem to you..."

(Note: hypocricacy is spelt "hypocricy")

You're a Jew, right? Well, then what if I told you that I think what the Nazis did was totally OK?!

Sorry, people, I'm not like this usually (a lot of you know that), but this asshole has really pissed me off...its just like him to try to come off as "just trying to voice an opinion" after making extremely racist remarks...and after the dust settles, he is just going to go back to the same thing! This bullshit is not going to hold with me any longer.

Exactly...

reality. What went on yesterday between Dee and myself was obviously childish and stupid on BOTH of our parts...and if you can sit there and think that I actually believe 1/2 of what I said...you are way more naive than I could have ever imagined.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche