Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***PVD Roll Call***

Originally posted by twiloman:

PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!! PVD!! PVD!!D!! PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!PVD!!

i cant wait too see him again!! ill take a blowpop if your givin them out exit2heavin....and what im wearin? a bright white shirt with two japanese symbols on the front...with a red and a blue glowstick...my usual cwm27.gif

PVD it is man...its going to be the night...no doubt blowpops for everyone....BTW i shouldnt be hard to spot....flashing watch....flashing bracelet....blue ufo's...blue visor....and check it....flashing light alien head shirt...oh yeah and blowpops!!! PLUR!!

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Teester:

PVD is gonna be the shit!!! I haven't rolled in an eternity...will be there in full effect with all my boys and girlies!!! Fuck Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no diggs kid....where all the ladies aT>????

cwm6.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif

I'm there. I'm bringin' a big crew as well! cwm11.gif It should be a good time. I hope to finally meet some of you! I'm having a hard time waiting...take it easy until then.

T-5 days and counting...

------------------

~PEACE & LOVE~

hey guys!

i'll be there, along with my fellow so-cal pal ervin.

it was cool meeting so many of you at the dinner on friday. thanks SO much for the warm welcome, and showing us that not all new yorkers are meanies.

we're really enjoying your town. i'd never wanna live here, but you guys sure know how to party. ta-hehe smile.gif

see you there!

Mick

Originally posted by tsunami88:

Actually I'm coming really just to hang out, I was supposed to come this week, but my friend was in LA so I had to push it a week. I'd actually rather see PVD in TO, #1 it's cheaper, #2 all my friends are going and #3 the vibe is great, but hey Twilo will be fun.

All I can say about the people who are going to the warehouse is that Toronto rocks.

It's to bad you are not coming to Toronto for the PVD experience. I am from Toronto and we have a huge group of us all meeting up there.

cwm36.gif

Oh well...maybe next time!!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Alright heres the problem... I wanna go to pvd because im like an amature/begining raver and I missed SnD... on friday night my firends from my school wanna go to exit, well in other words they arent going to pvd...now I like exit alot, but i heard that at Twilo you dont get patted down ( I hate that, not for a drug reason but for a violation of personal space reason)and i guess by reading what you guys are writing the dress code is pretty relaxed...right? So what I'm asking is: would I be crazy to ditch my friends and jsut bounce to pvd?...

BIG Mike...always blazin...

Hey guys,

i'm a PVD newbie and my brain is racing with anticipation. do you guys know if he still spins 'out there and back' or, like, digweed, is he spinning darker, bass-heavy stuff?

second question: i've also heard it gets INSANELY packed even as late/early as 6AM. is this true? when does he start spinning? also, is there a 'best time' to come? earlier to stake out a spot?

thanks guys. maybe i'll swing by the meet-up spot and say hello (if anyone will condescend to talk to a newbie). ciao.

Hey guys,

i'm a PVD newbie and my brain is racing with anticipation. do you guys know if he still spins 'out there and back' or, like, digweed, is he spinning darker, bass-heavy stuff?

second question: i've also heard it gets INSANELY packed even as late/early as 6AM. is this true? when does he start spinning? also, is there a 'best time' to come? earlier to stake out a spot?

thanks guys. maybe i'll swing by the meet-up spot and say hello (if anyone will condescend to talk to a newbie). ciao.

Originally posted by bigmikespc:

Alright heres the problem... I wanna go to pvd because im like an amature/begining raver and I missed SnD... on friday night my firends from my school wanna go to exit, well in other words they arent going to pvd...now I like exit alot, but i heard that at Twilo you dont get patted down ( I hate that, not for a drug reason but for a violation of personal space reason)and i guess by reading what you guys are writing the dress code is pretty relaxed...right? So what I'm asking is: would I be crazy to ditch my friends and jsut bounce to pvd?...

BIG Mike...always blazin...

yo kid i went to exit 15 straight fridays with my boys at one point....Let me tell u....TWILO is thw shit....specially friday...its a night nobody should miss!!!

------------------

peacehand.gif

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif