Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE WEARING SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS TO TWILO?

Originally posted by brandie:

I'll be in grey ufos and a red tank, red and grey sneaks. . . i'll be with rob . . . and i girl that looks very similar to me wearing red ufos, a black or grey tank, and black and silver sneaks . . .

nothing outrageous . . .

luv,

brandie

hey brandie, am i going to see *you* at the meet up . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

As for every meet-up, i will wear a T-shirt who has the power to make me invisible....

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

I will not there one more time for see all of you... cwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

well i know this is prob too late for anyone to read but here goes... a black vinyl string-bikini like top and blue tiger pants .. grr baby yeah

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Goin TOTAL raver STYLE tonite....already wearin the outfit..and i feel like im in PJs....gonna be INTERESTING!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by iliana:

What do you expect form the members on this board? They are all BORING Gap addicts..

ick!!!

-iliana

1. Nothing wrong with the Gap, it's for people have decent paying jobs and care about what they look like even when they're not a club (not saying that anyone of you DON'T look absolutly fabulousssss at the clubs wink.gif )

2. What the hell do you and your man wear all the time? That getup in the picture? Sorry Miss Blackwell

3. Gap...Harvard...Gap...Harvard, you're right as a alumni of one of the preppiest schools in the nation, you would never shopped at the Gap! rolleyes.gif

BTW, there NO way in hell you went to Harvard. What exactly is your job at Oppenheimer or Goldman or whereever the fuck you work?

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif