Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sort of going away party -- Friday

Hey all,

So as many of you know. I'm moving back to San Francisco Feb 19th... frown.gif

Next Friday, a friend of mine and I are putting on a party (sort of a going away party for me) at his loft in Tribecca. I will be making Margaritas that night. There will be other forms of alcohol there for those who do not like Tequila -- but don't discount it yet, I make some tasty margaritas.

The party will be earlier in the evening (8-9-ish starting time), so those of you who are clubbing later may still do so.

PM, or email me if you are interested in going. I will give you the address then. I will also need to get enough supplies for whomever is showing up.

cwm4.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

WHAT!!!! I thought you were leaving the week after.

AAAARRGGGGHHH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!! <sniffles already>

I'll definitely be there, Hugh. 100%. And please please tell me you're coming to Cox/Tenaglia on Sunday?

<sniffles more> Yuck yuck yuck. I don't want you to gooooooo!

I've gotta run to that job interview but call me tonight please so we can plan on getting together this week.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hugh! It has finally come to an end frown.gif. It was great hanging out with you the few times I did. I would love to come out to your "farewell party" and let me know if you need help with anything!

-Jamms "gonefromnybutnotforgotten"

cwm7.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Hey Hugh! I'm really sorry I won't be able to make it!! I wish I could! Have a safe flight back, sweetie, and if you're ever in New York (which I'm sure you will be) then give us a shout!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

OK....

I will send all of you guys info

Divalicious: Check your email and yes you may invite friends

Ooana: Sorry, I thought you knew. I got the news last Thursday. Guess we haven't talked since then... Sending you an email.

Crystalmethodny: Yeah, I know. Sorry we didn't get to hang more.

Shinedancer: Thanks for the offer, but I only drink the really expensive Cuervos (Reserva de la Familia, Cuervo Anejo) Don't do the gold or 1800, they are crap (mixtos suck), no offense... I can get Herradura for a decent price and it is oh so tasty... Sending you an email...

Jammy: already sent you a PM.... I will let you know if I need help. Thanks for the offer.

Furnace: Replied to your PM...

Zippy: Joe sent me an email (still gotta respond). I'll email you too.

carabee: will PM you with info and send me your email addy!!!!!!

j303j: saw the email, will reply shortly!

Casey: Sorry you can't make it... Lunch again sometime this week?? And yes I will let everyone know when I'm back in NYC

Pulsedrive: T -- will PM you. Send me your email addy!!!!!!!!

OK I think I got everyone in that.... heh heh

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

OK....

Shinedancer: Thanks for the offer, but I only drink the really expensive Cuervos (Reserva de la Familia, Cuervo Anejo) Don't do the gold or 1800, they are crap (mixtos suck), no offense... I can get Herradura for a decent price and it is oh so tasty... Sending you an email...

Heh heh...as a matter of fact, I have a bottle of the Reserva....got it from the Cuervo team for Xmas, valued at $1200 a bottle(?) and you can't get it here in the US....when I told them that I would use it to mix margaritas they informed me that I was crazy..... cwm4.gif So.....Since you ARE leaving I think that maybe Friday will be a good time to crack that bottle open!!!! cwm24.gif

Originally posted by shinedancer:

Heh heh...as a matter of fact, I have a bottle of the Reserva....got it from the Cuervo team for Xmas, valued at $1200 a bottle(?) and you can't get it here in the US....when I told them that I would use it to mix margaritas they informed me that I was crazy..... cwm4.gif So.....Since you ARE leaving I think that maybe Friday will be a good time to crack that bottle open!!!! cwm24.gif

Actually, Reserva, I wouldn't make a margarita out of (snifter only for the top shelf stuff -- I'm not that crazy biggrin.gif ). That would be cool if you bring it. I am bringing some of my finer stuff as well for sipping. Gran Centenario Anejo, El Tesoro Anejo...

Ooooooo Friday is going to be fun!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Sorry to see you go, man...... I would totally love to come by, but my sisters are coming into the city to visit on Friday evening, so I'll be waiting for their call until around midnight or so.......

Good luck in your move, too -- where in San Francisco are you moving to? Just curious......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hey sweetie.. Too bad you're leaving frown.gif You're such an awesome person!!! But you'll come and visit right? smile.gif I'll try to come on Friday too.. Have to give you a bye-bye hug smile.gif

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent you an email already....

Yes, I will be back to visit!

biggrin.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Originally posted by vejita:

Sorry to see you go, man...... I would totally love to come by, but my sisters are coming into the city to visit on Friday evening, so I'll be waiting for their call until around midnight or so.......

Good luck in your move, too -- where in San Francisco are you moving to? Just curious......

Thanks. sorry you won't be able to make it...

I'm going to be living on Sacramento and Van Ness (NW side of Knob Hill/towards the Marina)....

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

cwm14.gifcwm31.gif

aaaaawwwwwww hhhhhuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

darnit, we just met, you're such an awesome guy... i'm sad! but i wish you the best of luck wherever you go... i wish i could be there to say goodbye but i'm stuck up in r.i. til late friday nite.....

frown.gif

cwm1.gif

love, daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

[This message has been edited by mareluna (edited 02-12-2001).]

we'll miss ya!!! I may be coming out there this year to visit college peeps (most of my friends ended up in SF) so you'll have to give me the lowdown on the good places... smile.gif

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com