Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More Twilo For Me . . .

Originally posted by blckraven:

Baby Girl, You know my opinion already on Twilo.

For those who don't know, About 3 years ago I and a couple of friends went to Twilo. Sasha to me sounded like a rusian name, at the time I did not even know that PVD was a DJ. For 3 years now I have been a Twilo regular. Danced with plenty and made a ton of friends. BlueAngel being my best friend. cwm38.gif

I remember not long Ago when at 7am either Sasha or Pvd, the floor was empty. 50 or so Ravers/Clubbers dancing away till the last encore. We had to get our friends to witness this. Through word of mouth, Myself and so many other ravers , dancers WE BUILT TWILO. No one loved Twilo more than myself and BlueAngel.

I always stayed out of it. Now this is PERSONAL!!! . For no reason 2 of my best friends got 86. For No reason. They had no drugs on them,only cuz they are asians. Shit one of them even promoted there.

Instead of getting an apology from Twilo, we get this from vvebmaster on the Twilo board

" ATTN: BLUEANGEL and friends

this might be coming a little late, but you know maybe if all the drug addicts didnt take up vauable ass-space by hogging the stairs every friday, we wouldnt have to kick so many of you out.....thats right, i said mingle like the rest of us.....i swear im there from open to close on fridays, and sometimes, it's the same exact people in the same exact spots that havent moved an inch all night.....STOP ROCKIN HOLES ON THE STEPS and u wont have this problem in the future... neither i nor twiloboss have any problem with anyone of any ethnicity as long as u know how to go out to a club and dance and socialize like the rest of us....when u sit there like a bunch of crakheads all night with vicks smeared all over your face staring at the pretty lights, u ruin the club and the vibe for everyone else......maybe if u didnt segregate yourselves from the rest of us, there wouldnt be blatantly obvious groups of you to toss out the door

(((((FLAME SEQUENCE INITIATED))))) "

1) Along with BlueAngel,I will never step foot in that place.

2) None of our close friends will go there for that matter.

3) There are other clubs

4) Asian kids on the steps to me always look like a sea of beautiful people.

5) Thank you to all on this board who supported BlueAngel.

6) The lady who does the bag check at Twilo is so cool. lol !!

7) what goes up must come down !

8) BlueAngel, Together we will Conquer!

I think that vvebmaster is an imposter - based on the fact that he spells it with two v's...and not a "w" - just ignore him!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's fuckin bullshit.

All the clubs seem to be after one thing.

Money.

what ever happend to prestige?????

Like being one of the best clubs in the world. That's not important anymore. It's all about money. Dont even get me started w/Exit.

Yo. Blueangel I'm with ya. and I hate to hear shit like that. It definitely fucks up the vibe.

Peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by descarte:

An example... note the word SORRY...

that was soo not pitty!!! i just think it really sux that this happend and noone deserves that. just because someone says sorry doesn't mean its pitty!!!

cwm23.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

hey descarte, what the hell are you trying to prove, that if someone says sorry its only out of pity? gimme a break, thats just fucking pathetic, im SORRY you waste your time goin through everyones post picking out when they say sorry to casey.... just shut up

everyone, just lemme know what I can do to help get the message accross to twilo.

-_-Mikey-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

hey descarte, what the hell are you trying to prove, that if someone says sorry its only out of pity? gimme a break, thats just fucking pathetic, im SORRY you waste your time goin through everyones post picking out when they say sorry to casey.... just shut up

everyone else, just lemme know what I can do to help get the message accross to twilo.

-_-Mikey-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

everyone else, just lemme know what I can do to help get the message accross to twilo.

-_-Mikey-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

Descarte needs to shut the fuck up.

Come up with a plan of action Casey/Mitchell....

I like Sara's idea about getting something put in a respectable publication....

I will tell you straight up........ they throw people out to make more money. They throw Asians out because they view them as being insignificant, since the majority of them are really young..... and the bouncers, etc... feel, what the hell could they possibly do. It's an inferiority complex and pathetic...... but what are you gonna do...

Hmmmm not one of us knows someone who works for some kind of publication.....?

We should start a Web site that is dedicated to how Twilo sucks...

Remember how that guy did that with Dunkin Donuts and they paid him to get rid of it because I think he had the dunkindonuts.com URL LOL....

Anyway--- thrown outta Twilo for now reason?

Been there. Done that.

Descartes.... shut the fuck up.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks