Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Geeks - Just Saw the Trailer for FINAL FANTASY MOVIE

OMG - Just got back fromt he Ban-Dai showroom tour at toy fair, and they showed the trailer for the Final Fantasy movie + interviews with actors and stuff.

Uhm, wow. Full photo-real CGI. Makes Toy Story look like a Tom n Jerry cartoon.

This is gonna be a cool flick. I wish I was a gaming nerd so I knew what it was about.

Oh, and if anyone is interested - 3 New Gundham Series are coming for next year, with all new models and action figures. Also Power Rangers travel through time to the future. They have this awesome new motorized transforming Mega-Zord (awesome!!).

I'm with you on the Final Fantasy movie. I can't wait to see it. I saw a trailer on-line. I was without words, just drooling. lol cwm12.gif

------------------

closeup.jpg "I don't wanna stop just because,

people walkin' by are watchin' us. I don't give a damn what they think I want you now." Wise words to live by. hehe

Heh...

Saw the trailer too, yes yes I'm a geek too. I'm very psyched for the flick.

I'm getting better though! Haven't done any gaming in nearly 6 months...and I'm not jonsing at all, really <twitch> I swear <twitch twitch>

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

i saw the preview at Shadow of the Vampire. It is amazing. Really just breathing taking animation effects. Don't worry Spoonster, it is its own plot and has nothing to do with the plot of the vido game. Maybe some elements, but nothingthat you would have had to play the game to appreciat

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

I been seen the Final Fantasy trailer....... BEEN in theaters.

We could get a huge group a peoples and catch the flick...... I never played Final Fantasy before... but I might borrow it from friends to see what's up. hehe...

Yo.......

Shout outs to Dean, Mike, & Frank!!!!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Def looks sick!

Have you seen Beast Machines Transformers?

They have been noticed for their groundbreaking CGI as well.

(not to be confused with Beast WARS Transformers) altho that is good too (season 3)

This guy who lives down the hall from me is 21 and the foremost tranceformers expert around (seriously... he's written best-selling books and stuff)... He's got some great Gundam models too... Anyway, the last thing I started playing was an RPG called "The Longest Journey" -- it has the best voice-acting I've ever heard in the game and I think it's the game with the longest documented playing time.

cwm4.gif

nerd. lol

- meli -

p.s. anyone play the Baldur's Gate collection?

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

When I saw the trailer in the movie theater, I literally fell out of my seat. I was totally floored! smile.gif I can't wait to get the DVD. hehe

------------------

~PEACE & LOVE~

[This message has been edited by sxs (edited 02-17-2001).]