Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't use someone's real name unless they do themselves

seriously, i thought i'd bring this up with the weekend coming and more people meeting each other, etc. unless someone explicitly give you permission or they themselves do this, don't use their real names on the board. or maybe i'm just speaking for myself and the few i've talked to who care

anyway, if you meet me, my name is not deanna and i don't really smoke crack that much. actually, as a real person, i don't participate in any illicit or controversial activities. but as far as posting on a public board is concerned, you can call me D cwm11.gif

------------------

"real fucking high"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deanna11:

what the hell is that for??

myrlin, are you agreeing with me or shadowchaser?

ahhh...the eternal question...much like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop... wink.gif

------------------

yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Understood hon. You got it :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

petrol, yeah, i mean on the board. my reasoning is you don't know who reads. i'd guess there are 10+ times as many people who read than post. if someone is going to know my name or anything about me, i want to know who they are too

when i meet someone in person, i give my real name. i don't want to go around being known as "deanna-eleven". i don't even remember what the hell i have that damn 11 for

petrol, you punk. change your entire post after i already address it

------------------

"real fucking high"

[This message has been edited by deanna11 (edited 01-31-2001).]

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

My name's Bob. and as far as I'm concerned everyone else's name is Bob. is that ok with you, Bob?

Bob's your uncle.. cwm13.gif

morph_

ps: my name is john.. i really don't give a rats ass whether someone uses my real name or not. i only met three people or so from the board anyhoo so there aren't much of any problems there either.. of course, you could call me al..

Children, do I need to call a time out? cwm1.gif

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hrmmm....I wonder who'll have the last word.

Popcorn anyone?

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

cwm39.gif

Cool...thanks. <leans back with a big grin on her face>

munch munch munch.

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

hamsters score higher than11 in IQ tests...

but do you know any hamsters that go by hamster11? i didn't think so, Fr-

FRAT BOY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(oooh, that was low...)

mattyparsons, you could never get the last word. you sleeping schedule could never outdo mine in terms of fucked-up-ness. i'll always be up later, pretending to do work, and wasting time...

------------------

"real fucking high"