Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't use someone's real name unless they do themselves

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gotta pass out some time, and when you do (prob around 9am) i'll be right here, ready to give you my p.o.v.!!!!

and yes, there is no disputing that you and your sleep schedule are quite bizzare.

fr- ....freaking idiot! how dare you give away my name.

------------------

this house is haunted, and i've got to go.

you ask me what my problem is, and i say 'whatcha got?'

i just want everyone to knwo my name is julio. i don't mind that people know my name on here. cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by chill72kid:

Damn some people are just too paranoid while using Internet...ok so someone knows your first name and maybe where you live...can he/she find you...NOPE cwm11.gif

whaaaaat?? okay, tell me where you live, and see if i don't come over

i admit i'm paranoid though. too many news stories relayed to me by Mom and Dad

Fr- freak, i think Frat Boy is bad enough

------------------

"real fucking high"

Last word cwm17.gif

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Last word cwm17.gif

Nope....last word.....here!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!

ok...this is it...i swear.......WHAT???

seesh.....WORD!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Last word x infinity + 1. BTW, my real name is DEMETRIOS!

**begins to cast a spell**

THe world turns inside on itself.....OH SHIT...OOPS.....

BOOOOOOOM

silence.....

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Yeah right... that's what youze think... my WERD is law around these heah parts...

You are definitely right honey. You are my GOD Charlie. I listen to you all the time. If these morons on these heah parts know what's good fo them..they will listen to every werd you say poopsie pie. Or you will rip them a new asshole. hehe. You are such a bully. I love you CHarlie...

------------------

>Charlie is my BOSS<

>I like little boys<

>Blueangel is the best, the best, the best, did I say that right Charlie?<

>Whenever Charlie gets horny, I bend OVAH<

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

ahhh...the eternal question...much like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop... wink.gif

The only thing your licking is my STARFISH Frankie poop. Come here and do the one thing you are useful foer. Ahhhh I am your boss.. your king my word is LAAAAWWWWW. How come nobody thinks so? I am LAAWWWW. HRMPPFFFFFF. I'll rip you a fourth asshole, asshole. Plesase follow me? HRMPFFFF...

------------------

>I am 40 years old, can't find a girl to marry me<

>Girls don't want to screw me, so I buttfuck Frankie Boy<

>I take care of my Korean people<

>Blueangel is the greatest person in the World<

>Frankie, did you cook my dinner yet?<

>I am moving to LA cause girls there are dumb, I can trick them into marrying me<