Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK girls... which kind on men get your blood boiling?

must be an aging process, cause my type changes from man to man... smile.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i like a man with yorkshire pudding in his pants........

no, on a serious note (this doesn't happen very often) i like someone who will make me laugh my bottom right off....that really gets me red hot. i used to go for italians....dark hair, dark skin but now i find i don't really have a type.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i like a man with yorkshire pudding in his pants........

no, on a serious note (this doesn't happen very often) i like someone who will make me laugh my bottom right off....that really gets me red hot. i used to go for italians....dark hair, dark skin but now i find i don't really have a type.

What do you mean 'on a serious note', all you ladies like a Yorkshire roast in a mans pants (meat and two vegge wink.gif)

Regina, LOL... i am going to tell you mum.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Regina, LOL... i am going to tell you mum.

Oh no you don't...if you tell my mum I'm calling up your mum and telling her some of your secrets!! wink.gif And then you'll get a spanking on top of that (no scratch that, you'd enjoy that too much) cwm27.gif

------------------

=)

Okay now, if we're talking about boiling blood we're talking about lust. I personally dig boys who are skinny but have lots of definition, esp. tummies... I don't care so much about hair color but I LOVE green eyes. And when a boy looks at you like you're the only woman on the face of the earth... Sigh... fantasies are a beautiful thing...

Confidence Combined w/a great sense of humor is very sexy. I hate skinny lanky guys, caesar hair cuts, & blondes. I like guys at least 5'10, beautiful blue or green eyes. I'm all about the eyes wink.gif Gotta be a good dancer, hardcore partier & have over a 6" thick cock. tongue.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 02-15-2001).]

Originally posted by king73:

Let me tell you sumthin sweetie!!!!!!!

Im attracted to all kinds... but the most important is if their hung...

Ill tell you there is nothing like a Puerto Rican with a Alabama black snake between his legs....

Shit some of those Pappis look like they have a babys arm hanging and swangin

Blondies are hotties too. cwm33.gif

LMFAO

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

my type is a guy who starts off being romantic and funny. he has great eyes and a sexy smile olive or caramel skin. the men i am attracted are in a special class called 'Camelians' (sp?). they change from being romantic to being and idiot. he starts off smart and spontaneous and turns into stupid and boring. do i have a sign on my head that reads 'lie to me'?

im beginning to wonder if there are any honest, funny, romantic guys out there who are what they seem. until i find one, i'm flying solo.

SK13

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Funny but I think I'm the only girl who doesn't have a physical "type".. As long as the guy is not gross and is cute smile.gif BY FAR the most important thing is personality and how he treats me. I'm a sucker for guys who make me feel loved and show their feelings without acting all tough and macho.. Has to be smart and interesting to spend time with. And overall be a positive nice person who is a pleasure to hang out with.. As far as looks, don't care if he has blonde or dark hair, green or brown eyes, very tall or not so tall (ok I DO have one thing, no guys under 5'10").. But again, it's ALL about the chemistry and personality.

You are so not the only one...I do like guys that are easy on the eyes, but I usually go for guys that can carry a conversation, and am comfortable around. I am actually not attracted to muscluar bound guys, but more "average" guys with great minds. That definitely rocks by boat.

-Jamms "takemearseplease"

cwm7.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

I like tall (over 6'1) medium build (not too buff) men. Someone who's face is so striking, I have to do a double take. I don't mean gorgeous, but STRIKING... strong jaw line...masculine nose...lips... ahhh...

I love aggressive personalities...and arrogance... I'M ATTRACTED TO ARROGANT MEN! I find it attractive, when a guy know he's attractive...but sensitive enough to appreciate the finer things in life... like me! cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

Originally posted by jammy:

You are so not the only one...I do like guys that are easy on the eyes, but I usually go for guys that can carry a conversation, and am comfortable around. I am actually not attracted to muscluar bound guys, but more "average" guys with great minds. That definitely rocks by boat.

-Jamms "takemearseplease"

cwm7.gif

I'm wonder if that's the reason we are single LOL.. Good looks are good but SO not enough frown.gif

Of course they always turn out to be just that--(bad)--It's b/c they can!! cwm1.gif But really, it is a sad thing b/c there are plenty of good guys out there (so I'm told...) but I just don't have interest. It's really really horrible. I set myself up for disaster every time cwm22.gif

Originally posted by pnazarian:

Built, Mediteranean Tan, 6', Dark hair, Dark eyes, slick, and a hell of a charmer.

There! That's my guy. Now, where can i find one????

pnazarian?! Could it be. the young lady that can wield the glow sticks on string/shoelace with the utmost precision? Hmm...Well anyway...hello. there!? I'm not sure if you know who I am but if you have an idea PM me or email me if you have my email address...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'm wonder if that's the reason we are single LOL.. Good looks are good but SO not enough frown.gif

When the novelty of a nice face & good body wears off you still have to put up with the guy. IMO.

I mad that mistake of going out with somebody purley based on looks & sex... it was never going to last, but i still did it anyway.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by melichacha:

LOL.. I should have seen that one coming... I don't know if I have one specific TYPE persay, but I DO know that Al (trippintrance) has a great talent for picking out guys who are "definite Meli material"... lol... I had a long running thing for boys with bleached hair, but now I'm loosening up on that. He's got to have a sense of humor, and like V said not be intimidated or threatened by all my guy friends. He should be confident and understanding enough not to get frustrated wuth my crazy schedule, he MUST be able to dance and hold a good conversation about any number of topics... and he should be willing to support my closet WWF fan habit. cwm7.gif

Any applicants? lol... j/k

- meli -

very interesting Antonio Sab...Jr. Jagger in GH...Yeah he is hot..he was also in Janet Jackson's video I think..What 'bout Mark Vanderloo, or Tyson Bedford or Any/Az-tec, or Johnny Depp? Hmm...Flat footed people:

1) Johnny Depp

2) Walter Payton

3) Bruce Lee

4) AlberEienstien

5) Steve Young

Oh how 'bout a man with good hands. Don't you ladies love it when your man can give a good back rub while your rolling...Oh wait on a serious note;;;

It's difficult to find a man that is understanding enough to a young girls lifestyle. When a man dates a girl that is very attractive and is free with her emotion and expression and carefree in public the man must understand that, that is her way. He must not take into defense or be insecure. Likewise for the lady when the man is attractive and have girls flirting with him..it must be understood that, that is all that is it. just flirting. If your the type that needs a man that will understand your lifestyle, and that your lifestyle is very busy and you need a lot of your free time and need to spend your time with your friends. When you finally date a man that is capable of understanding that and willing to accept it...then amen to u..because it's very very difficult to find a man like that.

Man oh man would you girls jump on me, most of you are probaly the girls that feel the need to bump or rub against me at a club,or hold on my arm when the go up or down a stairs.

I'm 6ft1" between 185-190 ripped. Darker hair and eyes then anybody I ever saw, my eyes are so dark you can't see the pupils,honstly I got pulled over by a cop and I was so fucked up but he couldn't find my pupils so he let me go, and I have that naturual tan, all my girl friends that go tanning every day bitch at me all the time because they go tanning all the time and yes sometimes they get darker but it just don't look right. Naturaul is better. That goes with muscles to because the muscles you build goes with your body tone and juice just makes it look fake and you get bloated, I know because half of my friends juice.

i need a spirit who can touch my life

i need a voice to speak the truth

i need a soul who will be on my side

i need a heart i'll never lose

someone like you

sometimes i wonder if my dreams are right

sometimes i know they'll all come true

i need somebody who can move my world

someone who knows just what to do

someone like you

------------------

"real fucking high"