Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK girls... which kind on men get your blood boiling?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dalfinus:

If I had my way I'd be married to Antonio Sabato Jr. and have a monthly affair with the Rock. cwm30.gif

LOL.. I should have seen that one coming... I don't know if I have one specific TYPE persay, but I DO know that Al (trippintrance) has a great talent for picking out guys who are "definite Meli material"... lol... I had a long running thing for boys with bleached hair, but now I'm loosening up on that. He's got to have a sense of humor, and like V said not be intimidated or threatened by all my guy friends. He should be confident and understanding enough not to get frustrated wuth my crazy schedule, he MUST be able to dance and hold a good conversation about any number of topics... and he should be willing to support my closet WWF fan habit. cwm7.gif

Any applicants? lol... j/k

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

The one that doesn't have to TRY too hard to get my blood boiling. The one who doesn't even notice he's getting my blood boiling, until it's already boiled, and then takes sheer satisfaction at his accomplishment. The bad boy, the tattooed boy, the boy who I know is bad news.

Kind of sucks, when I think about it, b/c it never works...

Anybody want to try to change my ways?! cwm38.gif

The one that doesn't have to TRY too hard to get my blood boiling. The one who doesn't even notice he's getting my blood boiling, until it's already boiled, and then takes sheer satisfaction at his accomplishment. The bad boy, the tattooed boy, the boy who I know is bad news.

Kind of sucks, when I think about it, b/c it never works...

Anybody want to try to change my ways?! cwm38.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Originally posted by melichacha:

LOL.. I should have seen that one coming... I don't know if I have one specific TYPE persay, but I DO know that Al (trippintrance) has a great talent for picking out guys who are "definite Meli material"... lol... I had a long running thing for boys with bleached hair, but now I'm loosening up on that. He's got to have a sense of humor, and like V said not be intimidated or threatened by all my guy friends. He should be confident and understanding enough not to get frustrated wuth my crazy schedule, he MUST be able to dance and hold a good conversation about any number of topics... and he should be willing to support my closet WWF fan habit. cwm7.gif

Any applicants? lol... j/k

- meli -

very interesting Antonio Sab...Jr. Jagger in GH...Yeah he is hot..he was also in Janet Jackson's video I think..What 'bout Mark Vanderloo, or Tyson Bedford or Any/Az-tec, or Johnny Depp? Hmm...Flat footed people:

1) Johnny Depp

2) Walter Payton

3) Bruce Lee

4) AlberEienstien

5) Steve Young

Oh how 'bout a man with good hands. Don't you ladies love it when your man can give a good back rub while your rolling...Oh wait on a serious note;;;

It's difficult to find a man that is understanding enough to a young girls lifestyle. When a man dates a girl that is very attractive and is free with her emotion and expression and carefree in public the man must understand that, that is her way. He must not take into defense or be insecure. Likewise for the lady when the man is attractive and have girls flirting with him..it must be understood that, that is all that is it. just flirting. If your the type that needs a man that will understand your lifestyle, and that your lifestyle is very busy and you need a lot of your free time and need to spend your time with your friends. When you finally date a man that is capable of understanding that and willing to accept it...then amen to u..because it's very very difficult to find a man like that.

Johnny Depp is definitely a cutie... I definitely also think Matthew McConahuey (or however you spell it) is a hottie... Went through that "bleached blonde" phase (Ryan Phillippe in particular was a favorite), but now I think top of the list you'd probably find Harry Connick Jr. (Talk about skilled hands... have you ever heard the man jam on the piano? Need I elaborate? No, no I don't think I need to...) You see, since I'm so insanely involed in my performing ideally I'd like "the" guy to be musically oriented (a guy who can successfully duet with me would be oh-so-nice...) especially if he can dance... Unfortunately, most guys fitting this description are either gay or in a boy-band. (lol) I totally agree with the rest of what you said though, Gambit -- you're dead on.

Cubano43 -- I'm chillin'... pulling through... I may be getting a gig with a little salsa group soon at a local restaurant -- I'll keep you posted!!

tyco -- Funny, eh? lol.. we have our moments..

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by keshiki:

any guy with a big cock!

you can have my ex.....he has a huge one but he doesn't know what to do with it....maybe you and your goat could teach him, though i suspect he's gay!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

any guy with a big cock!

you can have my ex.....he has a huge one but he doesn't know what to do with it....maybe you and your goat could teach him, though i suspect he's gay!

ROTF... in the goat-ass... lol...

UNKJ, I totally feel that spring fever!!!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Ok, ...so everyone has there personal preference's and we all have our likes and dislikes. But one thing that I find really pathetic and obviously vain and ignorant is when a women jumps on the band wagon and claims to like one race just like every other girl. I'm 30 y/o old and although I'm not the greatest looking person and definitely not a playboy I can definitely say that I've had a great romance life. Now, thru all my times with dating I've had the privilege to date many women of different races and colors. Till this day, even though I've actually had the opportunity to experience it, I still can't say I like one race over the other.

Every women I've met is still as beautiful and interesting to me no matter where she's from as the next. If I was to like one race of women over any other I would have to have a much better excuse than, they're cute. A person has a background and identity that's reflected onto them by where they're from and by the upbringing bestowed on to them by the land they are from, because of culture. This is what makes that person special, unique and interesting. Not because every other person thinks so, but because I think so.

What amuses me the most about these women,... no... "GIRLS" that think this way is that most of them get played by the same ones they're crazy for. And it's very amusing when the guys tell me that no matter what they do to the girls they're with, the girls don't leave just because they like what they've made him out to be. We crack up on this all the time.

Anyway, I could go on but I think the jist is there.

cwm43.gif

Originally posted by amorettony:

Ok, ...so everyone has there personal preference's and we all have our likes and dislikes. But one thing that I find really pathetic and obviously vain and ignorant is when a women jumps on the band wagon and claims to like one race just like every other girl. I'm 30 y/o old and although I'm not the greatest looking person and definitely not a playboy I can definitely say that I've had a great romance life. Now, thru all my times with dating I've had the privilege to date many women of different races and colors. Till this day, even though I've actually had the opportunity to experience it, I still can't say I like one race over the other.

Every women I've met is still as beautiful and interesting to me no matter where she's from as the next. If I was to like one race of women over any other I would have to have a much better excuse than, they're cute. A person has a background and identity that's reflected onto them by where they're from and by the upbringing bestowed on to them by the land they are from, because of culture. This is what makes that person special, unique and interesting. Not because every other person thinks so, but because I think so.

What amuses me the most about these women,... no... "GIRLS" that think this way is that most of them get played by the same ones they're crazy for. And it's very amusing when the guys tell me that no matter what they do to the girls they're with, the girls don't leave just because they like what they've made him out to be. We crack up on this all the time.

Anyway, I could go on but I think the jist is there.

cwm43.gif

thats why women are from Venus and men are from MARS. We are just sooo unique you guys don't have privilage of type... (just kidding please don't take me seriously! smile.gif )

I totally understand what you are saying but but what some of the girls are refering to is eye candy. What they find to be an attractive man at first sight may not be float their boat once they start a conversation. I can tell you this none of the girls on this board are shallow and trust me they would never judge a book by its cover. Only admire it at times. And I don't think thats a bad thing. Do you?

Love, Sinemineminem!

cwm20.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

any guy with a big cock!

LOL!

well, if he's gay, i doubt he would want to give me his large member!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

The kind of guy (and generally person) that really gets me going is someone who can challenge me. A great mind makes me melt. Of course, the physical attraction needs to be there too...

In that respect I generally go for more of a "swimmers build" than a guy who's really cut. I can't help but think when I see a guy who's built really well..."Hrmm, all that time he spends in the gym could be spent reading, exploring, partying, or learning something."

Open mindedness and curiousity are really really important to me. As well as a lust for finding new things to do and challenges. This actually also holds true for people in general, not just men who I find attractive.

A really strong moral character is key. If someone doesn't have principles they're bound to step on you eventually.

A really sharp sense of humor is fantastic too. If someone can make me stop in my tracks with something witty they've said (even if its directed toward me...for example poking fun, but innocently) they've got me.

And last but certainly not least (and this is entirely superficial I know) if a guy loves to kiss and is good at it, I'm jelly. Physical insecurities are a big turn off. Wanting to touch and liking to be touched is important. And in the same respect, knowing his body well...and therefore moving well is vital.

Damn...where the heck is this guy! Ah well, patience, patience :-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

I like worldly men... Its hard to describe when a man is worldly.. (suedenyc aka Richard knows what I am talking about.)

Sineminem..

cwm20.gif

One word...PETER

Hmmmm, Sineminem...I think I know what you are talking about wink.gif.

cwm38.gif ya,

-Jamms

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 02-20-2001).]

Originally posted by back2basics-:

When the novelty of a nice face & good body wears off you still have to put up with the guy. IMO.

I mad that mistake of going out with somebody purley based on looks & sex... it was never going to last, but i still did it anyway.

Hmm... If you read my post again you'll see that I was saying exactly the opposite of what you just said... I don't have a physical type, but yeah it helps if they are attractive smile.gif But my whole thing is all about personality... And jammy agreed with what I wrote... I don't think either of us are shallow enough to go out with someone based purely on looks....

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

...I totally understand what you are saying but but what some of the girls are refering to is eye candy. What they find to be an attractive man at first sight may not be float their boat once they start a conversation. I can tell you this none of the girls on this board are shallow and trust me they would never judge a book by its cover. Only admire it at times. And I don't think thats a bad thing. Do you?

Love, Sinemineminem!

cwm20.gif

....Couldn't agree with you more! There's a "type" to look at and a "type" to fall in luv with cwm11.gif

Luckily...my man is ALL that! cwm37.gif