Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**LET ME HEAR IT IF YOU WERE THERE TILL THE END**

I want everyone that was there till 4pm on Monday to post here, so i can get to know all of the other hardcore clubbers in the house. If you dont know who I am, I was the one dancing on top of that big black box, with the white shirt and blue UFO's that was still dancing hard at like 2:30. CRAZIEST NIGHT AND DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-SCOTT-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Prrrrrrrrr!!! Nice meeting you yesterday...I was there from beginning to end dancing me arse off. My feet were killing me by the time he finally played the last song!

-Jamms "idancelikeapanther" (said by fellow Twilo inhabitant cwm13.gif )

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Was there till Danny dropped the last track.

That "old guy" is Mikey. He's a twilo regular, mostly on Junior nights but has also made an appearance at Vinyl for special events.

He's actually a real nice guy. And sober as well.

-Oo

Originally posted by gambitx73:

What up Gee...true true true it was the crazyist. Did you see that crazy old hairy guy with the glow sticks shaped D.A.N. spinning in circles in the middle of the dance floor with his boxers on????

Sweet dreams are made of these....

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

well scotty u know i was there... and my god u were tearin it up... i give major props to u and mikey... thanx for the ride redface.gif)... luv u guys and cant wait for friday hehe.. only three more days...ahhhhhhh.... god help us... later boyz

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by p00h:

if you'd just learn the twist and the 1 knee dance like i showed you, you'd be much better prepared for those long journeys. and i don't know where u get your damn energy from, but u were still grooving well into the pm hours. dance like a panther is rather an appropriate assessment. drool

p00h "someonegetmewhatjammyson"

tongue.gif

Well p00h, Danny wouldn't let me sit down...Everytime I wanted to leave the dancefloor, may it be for some water, bathroom break, he did not want me to go! cwm6.gif

-Jamms "itscalledhighonlifeandDannyanditdoesntcomeinabottle" cwm27.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Check here.......nobody else will know how magical it was in there........lots of love to all who were there until silence.......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 02-20-2001).]

was soooooo there till the end, i was the guy with the soccer jersey and red visor,i had a kickass time, Danny was amazing!!!! go to know a lot of you better, for those i didn't really meet, im sure we saw each other, neway that finale was from 2-3:40, it was soooooo great..I wanna check out vinyl now, cant wait to see him again, catch y'all on the flip side

-_-Mikey-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

I was on line at 10:15 and i left at 3:45 in the afternoon... beginning to end... didn't miss a beat... for 17.5 HOURS... i was OWNED by Twilo...

Needed some help from Mary there at the end just to be able to STAND-UP though...

Met A LOT of people... Had fun... Must sleep...

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

I made it to 7:15 and then my friends wanted to go. I could have kept dancing for at least a couple of more hours though! =( What an incredible night. That was my first time rolling in 6 monthes and dancing to music like that, so I was in absolute heaven. Those lights, that music, flawless mixes, the spirit of the DJ's, and that vibe.......so worth it.....every last penny, every last second. I HAVEN'T HAD THAT MUCH FUN IN SOOOOO LONG.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

I made it to 7:15 and then my friends wanted to go. I could have kept dancing for at least a couple of more hours though! =( What an incredible night. That was my first time rolling in 6 monthes and dancing to music like that, so I was in absolute heaven. Those lights, that music, those flawless mixes, the spirit of the DJ's, and that vibe.......so worth it.....every last penny, every last second. I HAVEN'T HAD THAT MUCH FUN IN SOOOOO LONG.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Originally posted by sdm1976:

I was there till the end!! I can't feel my legs anymore!!!

To those who didn't stay...man you missed out!!!

Good seeing everyone!

Girl!! You totally rocked that night! Your pants and sunglasses made my night!

It was great seeing EVERYONE there!!

I'll be posting pix later this week!!!

Dave (daveraver on the twiloboard) got there from the opening and closed it out and ended up eating breakfast at Mc'D's with Ooana, Deanna11, Noiseboy, CrystalMethod, MattyParsons,SpoonyD, Pooh, PowerPuff, and DaveRaver himself...

SpoonyD dubbed it "The Longest Day"...what a day it was... cwm7.gif

------------------

i'm glad to dream again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

holy shit boys and girls....what a banner fuckin night...i'm am sooooo hurting today....need sleep now....but i'm still at work for another 2 1/2 hours...yuck!!

i was there dancing my ass off till the very end... and yes...mc'd's was sooooo beautiful...i was the one in the orange hoody and orange eye lashes...go us!!! cwm11.gif

holy shit boys and girls....what a banner fuckin night...i'm am sooooo hurting today....need sleep now....but i'm still at work for another 2 1/2 hours...yuck!!

i was there dancing my ass off till the very end... and yes...mc'd's was sooooo beautiful...i was the one in the orange hoody and orange eye lashes...go us!!! cwm11.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser-:

Dave (daveraver on the twiloboard) got there from the opening and closed it out and ended up eating breakfast at Mc'D's with Ooana, Deanna11, Noiseboy, CrystalMethod, MattyParsons,SpoonyD, Pooh, PowerPuff, and DaveRaver himself...

SpoonyD dubbed it "The Longest Day"...what a day it was... cwm7.gif

yea I thought I saw you guys in there...... rolleyes.gifcwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 02-20-2001).]