Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gonna miss Hugh!!!

ooana

One thing I forgot to mention in my delerium after DT...what a way that was to send a friend off.

I was so sad when we all hugged Hugh good bye but, could you imagine a better going away party?

Hugh...if/when you see this, I hope you had a safe trip back. Know that your friends in NY miss you. And expect some freeloaders out there in the west coast!!!

Thanks for being there when I needed ya and for the great memories.

Hope to see you back here soon!!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Oo...ditto.

Hugh, sorry I couldn't make it to DT/CC...combination of factors.

I'm sure you'll be back...can't wait to party. And who knows, maybe I'll go leftside pretty soon. San Fran has those great vineyards for wine tasting...

Where we gonna go for tequila tasting?

Have fun in training...

-Dennis

------------------

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/uploads/furnace/furnace.gif

Q_M, it was good to see you for that time when Danny was ramping it up. Lost track of you later on --sounds like you might have gone from Twilo to the Airport!!

Hope you had fun,

-MJR

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

i am def gonna miss hugh. im glad i got to party with him the last few days and it was sad when i gave him a hug as i left twilo. it's gonna be starnge not seeing him out anymore but im sure he will be back to visit as soon as he can. oh and i will def be visiting him out in san fran. i always wanted to go and now i have a reason.

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

Hugh, I hope you made it home safely. I'm so glad that we got to know each other, even if it was for a short time. Thanks for bringing me my chemille scarf back. Everytime I wear it, I'll think of you.

Now go teach the Californian how to party New York style.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Damn, after upstairs, I lost track of ya...wanted to say goodbye, as i was leving earlier than most.

Ah well, we say goodbye the way most of us first said "Hi!" to one another - on the board.

keep posting from the left coast,

cp

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Hugh.....

I hope u had a great trip back....thanks for the business card last wednesday.....will use it to keep in touch.....come back soon ya hear???

hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Thanks for all of the well wishes!

I made it back safely. I miss you guys already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frown.gif

Thank you everyone for all the great times. Yes, I will be back even if just for visits. Anyone who comes out this way is more than welcome to crash at my pad too!!!!!!!!

It was a blast to the last...

cwm4.gifcwm14.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

hugh i miss ya so much allready! i'm commin to visit ya, you can pull me down big hillz on rollerskates!!!!!!! and i want a ride on your motorcycle! I LOVE YA HUN!!!! XOXOXOXOXO MWWWWWAHZ

KERRY

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Hugh- I wish I would have met you sooner!! It was great to meet you though, even if it was only for short time. BTW- THANK YOU for my metro card... used it this morning, still got 10 bucks left! Glad to know you had a safe trip home. Cya sweetie! cwm38.gif

Julie

P.S. I've been meaning to get my white-ass out to San Fran, so who knows? cwm35.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317