Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the fuck.....

is up with these Vinyl heads saying shit about "dont come and jeopardize our party."

I feel as if that is being directed to Twiloites, and quite frankly, i think that that is silly and concieted. They talk about this great vibe, and compare to us as if we are some crack factory crowd.

BOTH VIBES ARE 100% AMAZING. THEY ARE JUST TOTALLY DIFFERENT. NOW GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

shit....sorry no drama, just my $0.02

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by karch:

WOW..... Twilo and Vinyl now having drama together. Can't we all just live in happiness?

seriously....i had a wonderful time, and met alot of Vin-heads....every single one of them was a great person.

I guess there will always be a few that feel that something new is trouble.

Ah well....not gonna stop me from checkin Vinyl out :P

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

They talk about this great vibe, and compare to us as if we are some crack factory crowd.

NOW GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

#1: At least this bullshit doesnt exist in the Factory...where people are crying about new people joining the family...I think you need to check who and what you are trying to demean.

#2: That said...you need to step down from YOUR high horse, kid...seems to me the problems exist in much greater abundance in "your world" (Twilo) than any where else.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

#1: At least this bullshit doesnt exist in the Factory...where people are crying about new people joining the family...I think you need to check who and what you are trying to demean.

Ahhhh....why must Factory always be brought into these discussions??? I agree with you Gary.

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

Ahhhh....why must Factory always be brought into these discussions??? I agree with you Gary.

Breann

It is kind of funny how people who are so dedicated to Twilo like to point fingers at the Factory when something goes wrong at Twilo or with the people in Twilo...as if one has to do with another. It seems to me that there are far less problems at SF than at Twilo...so to me, that says something negative about the Twilo crowd, NOT the Factory crowd.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

It is kind of funny how people who are so dedicated to Twilo like to point fingers at the Factory when something goes wrong at Twilo or with the people in Twilo...as if one has to do with another. It seems to me that there are far less problems at SF than at Twilo...so to me, that says something negative about the Twilo crowd, NOT the Factory crowd.

Exactly! I'm not one to say, "Twilo sucks". You go to the places you like. That's it. Even though I personally don't like Twilo it doesn't give me any right to bash it. Leave Factory alone!

Breann

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh god, watch a shitstorm start up about what's wrong with factory... Shhhhhhh.. For once the club battle does not involve factory smile.gif Lets keep it that way at least this once!!!!!! LMAO..

Actually my dear...Factory was brought up in the 1ST post of the thread.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Actually my dear...Factory was brought up in the 1ST post of the thread.

Oh shit I didn't even realize it.. I read it as "some cracked out crowd"..

Al.. you're being hypocritical here.. I hate to say it but your attitude to the "crack factory" crowd is not much better than the attitude of whoever posted about Twiloheads going to Vinyl...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh shit I didn't even realize it.. I read it as "some cracked out crowd"..

Al.. you're being hypocritical here.. I hate to say it but your attitude to the "crack factory" crowd is not much better than the attitude of whoever posted about Twiloheads going to Vinyl...

Hey. You know what Z....you are right. Guess that when i was making this post i was angry and i reacted improperly and i should have practiced what i preach. To all that i offended....i apologize.

------------------

seriously....i had a wonderful time, and met alot of Vin-heads....every single one of them was a great person.

I guess there will always be a few that feel that something new is trouble.

Ah well....not gonna stop me from checkin Vinyl out :P

You step one foot inside of Vinyl and Ima gonna kick your ass up and down the west side highway and then dump your sorry ass into the Hudson river!!!!!!!!!!! cwm35.gif

- Pete"bringitonalanddonttrytogivemethatipickedyouupoffthefloorcauseyoucouldntdanceanymorebullshit"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

You step one foot inside of Vinyl and Ima gonna kick your ass up and down the west side highway and then dump your sorry ass into the Hudson river!!!!!!!!!!! cwm35.gif

- Pete"bringitonalanddonttrytogivemethatipickedyouupoffthefloorcauseyoucouldntdanceanymorebullshit"

cool.gif

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

::takes out Gat and begins to bust a cap::

------------------

to all those who sit here and post knocking other clubs... can i ask why waste your time? new york is a diverse city with a wide variety of partying options and unique scenes.

different people appeal to different clubs. but if we were to all stick to the club where others say "we belong" what would be the point of living in such a diverse city?

look- we look to different clubs for different reasons... a more upscale crowd, a more laid-back crowd, a more intimate venue, harder music... if someone who almost always frequents one particular place comes to appreciate something that you do in another, why not take it as a compliment? dont claim they destroy your scene... change is inevitable. live for the moment and enjoy what you have while it lasts. when its no longer enjoyable- move on. your negatvity certainly wont make the place any better.

honestly y do some people take things so seriously.. so what if someone doesnt like the club u frequent... BIG DEAL.. sheesh... everyone is entitled to their own opinion... its not like your family or friends r being insulted.. its a fawkin club.. CHILL... ok i feel better now cwm35.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

listen.... enjoy wherever youre going...i met so many people from the factory, vinyl, and of course TWILo....they are all chill peeps...this shit going on is non sense....i just want to ask why the vinyl heads cant welcome other people to their homes....I didnt say dont go to twilo last sunday....i met crazy vinyl heads that invited me to go to vinyl this friday....why are the Vinyl people on the board trippin??? what happened to PLUR??

P-eace to everyone

L-ove in everyone

U-nity ONE

R-espect each other

cwm9.gifcwm20.gifcwm29.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

cwm1.gifcwm9.gifcwm12.gifcwm7.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

listen.... enjoy wherever youre going...i met so many people from the factory, vinyl, and of course TWILo....they are all chill peeps...this shit going on is non sense....i just want to ask why the vinyl heads cant welcome other people to their homes....I didnt say dont go to twilo last sunday....i met crazy vinyl heads that invited me to go to vinyl this friday....why are the Vinyl people on the board trippin??? what happened to PLUR??

P-eace to everyone

L-ove in everyone

U-nity ONE

R-espect each other

cwm9.gifcwm20.gifcwm29.gifcwm11.gif

right on brotha!!!!

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Does anyone else notice that this is beginning to sound like a religious war?! It's kinda ironic actually. But seriously, we're all people who like to freaking dance, and despite what everyone says, we are all legally allowed in "each others" favorite clubs. So whatever. Everyone just go have a good time, and stop talking so much shit. It just leaves a nasty residue on something that's supposed to be fun.

cwm38.gif - Ness - cwm38.gif

is up with these Vinyl heads saying shit about "dont come and jeopardize our party."

I feel as if that is being directed to Twiloites, and quite frankly, i think that that is silly and concieted. They talk about this great vibe, and compare to us as if we are some crack factory crowd.

BOTH VIBES ARE 100% AMAZING. THEY ARE JUST TOTALLY DIFFERENT. NOW GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

shit....sorry no drama, just my $0.02

LOL!!!

Silly and conceited = thinking that a joke was directed at you and are taking it THIS seriously! No, wait, that's paranoia...

No drama, just my $0.02

dude are u for real....your still ranting about this topic...you took it way out of proportion...there was just some fun being poked...and i guess u couldnt take the pokin frown.gif

P.S. -- your bitchin about the wrong thing!...your bitchin about your favorite club being thrashed...you should be bitchin about how the scene/vibe is/has turned in to shit!