Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shout out to all the peoples I know on this board!!!

artful

Your infrequent posts only serve to make the time you *are* with us that much more special! smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

where you been stephan?

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

What's up peoples?

Hmmm..... I think I might be able to picture myself at Gatecrasher this weekened perhaps....

I think I gotta go this Friday to witness the machinations of Steve and Andy...

Shadowchaser can bite me.... tell a guy you hate green M&M's and see what happens...

Hey Tyco... haven't seen you in a minute.... what's the plan for this weekend?

Glowgirl--- wassup, hope everything's tip top.... you still enjoying partytime?

nyc420---- who knows....... life is like a box a chocolates.... did you know it's 4:20 right now?

Mysterious--- I'll try to come out more so ya don't feel neglected... and I guess I could start posting again if I can get in the habit of waking up in the afternoon....

Trippintrance64 you #!@#$##!!@@!! all I want to hear from you is that you finally got a job again.... hehe

Ichi-gammi------- hehe I think I fell into one of my empty pockets.. then when I realized it was full (although that was only because I had fallen in, myself) I felt like I had money again and contemplated spending some of it, yet again.... So, to answer your question, I been in a wormhole in the space/time continuum.

Myrlin---Don't make me hit your fist with my face again... remember what happened last time?

Shannah--- *Salutes* Yes mam', sorry mam', no mam', right away mam'........

Unbound---------- Damn... last time I read one a your posts.... well it's late.. but congrats on the Club God status hehe.... Now you're all famous and shit hehe.... You comin' out this weekend or what?

Cathyo---I'm just happy to see people still remember me... hehe... When you gonna grace us with your pressence in the Real World again, Cathy?

Jammy---I remember when you were Jamjimvin... *sheds a tear* how time flies... now you're all grown up.. having passed the series 7 was it? and stuff... Where's the celebration? What's the plan???

How're you taking over the world and what paperwork do I need to fill out for benefits?

Blueangel---shit... if the email address worked the way it's supposed to... why the world might come to an end, don'tcha think?

Rachel1997--As always I am here, there, and everywhere.... I been practicing Noiseboy's cheshire cat routine... except I don't smile when I do it.... and I ummm seem to have trouble phasing back in.... and I'm just not as good at it, but hey.. that's what practice is for....

Risa06----Hey Lola, whatcha been up to? How're things? What's the meaning of life?

Enyce2000---Pimps up, hoe's down!!! *pimp nod* When ya comin' into the city again Johnny boy?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks