Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reason Why Newbies should have NO SAY on this board!!

You dont know Us...........and probably wont for a while..

I know I myself have been away for some time and IM sorry for that guys BUT Here I am Back in the Act...

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

I was but never posted Zanny shit like some of these fools do.. They have zero respect and like the dick you posted befor you did he doesnt know me and if he did he wouldnt pop shit like that

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

You think having 5 stars under your name makes you special? I don't think it means shit. I pay attention to what people say, not how many times they've said it.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Yeah NEWBIES SUCK!!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding!

I don't have any problem w/ newbies voicing their opinion. I just think it's a good idea to observe and get a feel for the board before posting the first few times. Only because people are not always themselves here and snap judgements shouldn't be made.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Just because it says "Newbies" under their name doesn't mean they haven't been in the scene long.

It's kinda ballsy of you to make a statement like that . . . kinda foolish too. cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Just because it says "Newbies" under their name doesn't mean they haven't been in the scene long.

It's kinda ballsy of you to make a statement like that . . . kinda foolish too. cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

Sweetie my point was that they dont know many of us and yet they tell us what we should like and how we should act, and things of this nature, And Not only that... but for someone sticking up for the rights of people to speak its funny how you critize (cant spell for shit today) me....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

[This message has been edited by enyce2000 (edited 02-27-2001).]

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Sweetie my point was that they dont know many of us and yet they tell us what we should like and how we should act, and things of this nature, And Not only that... but for someone sticking up for the rights of people to speak its funny how you critize (cant spell for shit today) me....

It's funny how when people have nothing to say they always point out the spelling errors. Sorry . . . TYPO!!! cwm25.gif

SWEETIE, I wasn't trying to criticize you. It's just that it is foolish for you to say "Newbies should have no say." I mean who are you? A club god?? cwm25.gif It's only a title. I think you might be taking the whole title thing a bit to far. Just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 02-27-2001).]

Public Forum= Freedom for anyone to say whatever they please. Now we may not agree with what some people have to say. and there are some assholes on this board. But the fact remains whatever you say here will count....even if no one agrees. Why? b/c everone that goes into a thread (such as this)...and reads it....will form an opinion, and will express it. That's how this board works. So i dont care if you have 1 post, or 1000.....what you say will have an effect. Therefore it does matter.

No Drama. Just my $0.02

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Don't want to know you, and want tell you shit, because you are god aren't you?

Originally posted by blueangel:

It's funny how when people have nothing to say they always point out the spelling errors. Sorry . . . TYPO!!! cwm25.gif

SWEETIE, I wasn't trying to criticize you. It's just that it is foolish for you to say "Newbies should have no say." I mean who are you? A club god?? cwm25.gif It's only a title. I think you might be taking the whole title thing a bit to far. Just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

Thats how you spell it LOL

I think Cathyo said my point perfectly.

Im not saying they shouldnt voice there voices but they should respect the board a little more and the people that talk to each other through it. Thats all. I mean who can someone that has never posted on here before start off by saying:

"DJ xyz sucks"

For all he knows that DJ might be loved or liked by most on the board so his argument has NO representation from the board... They should wait a while post some little things until they get a feel about what goes on in here..........))))))Breath(((((

Sorry If you took ANY offence to this Newbies But its a matter of r-e-s-p-e-c-t

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

got love for all my peeps....(certain newbies only )...j/k...LOL!!!

P-eace cwm9.gif

L-ove cwm6.gif

U-nity cwm11.gif

R-espect cwm27.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Im not saying they shouldnt voice there voices but they should respect the board a little more and the people that talk to each other through it. Thats all. I mean who can someone that has never posted on here before start off by saying:

"DJ xyz sucks"

For all he knows that DJ might be loved or liked by most on the board so his argument has NO representation from the board... They should wait a while post some little things until they get a feel about what goes on in here..........))))))Breath(((((

Respect? You? Bullshit! You lost all respect when you came up with this bullshit topic.

Casey... right on.

trippintrance, i have a hard time agreeing with you on this one, because if thats the way you feel, then you truly take this message board far too seriously.

if you lead your life worrying about what everyone thinks about you, you're letting much valuable time slip away.

be cool

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by markmello:

"DJ xyz sucks"

Respect? You? Bullshit! You lost all respect when you came up with this bullshit topic.

Then STOP READING IT AND POSTING IN IT

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Then STOP READING IT AND POSTING IN IT

But then how is he gonna get past newbie status? LOL... elicist are we?

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by wizard:

Casey... right on.

trippintrance, i have a hard time agreeing with you on this one, because if thats the way you feel, then you truly take this message board far too seriously.

if you lead your life worrying about what everyone thinks about you, you're letting much valuable time slip away.

be cool

Thanks babe! Are you addressing Trippintrance or Enyce2000?

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

"DJ xyz sucks"

Now that's just plain SILLY!! cwm28.gif You make it sound like as if this board is a game. Like there are rules to follow. There are no step 1 then step 2 . . . you just post and that's it! And if someone wants to come onto this board and voice their opinion on a DJ that they don't like . . . . well that's what public forums are for. This board is in no favor of one club or DJ . . . so nobody is suppose to feel like "Ooohhh I shouldn't talk about this place or that DJ cause there might be someone on here who might oppose or get offended." That's just plain silly!!

We have conflict among on us this board ALL THE TIME and that excludes a lot of newbies! That's what you're going to have on a public board. People will debate, argue and even down right fight. The type of respect that YOU seek is not given . .. it's earned. Again, just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

We were all newbies at one point or another.. So it's kinda wrong to say that they don't have "right".. Yes, a lot of the "regulars" on the board know each other and hang out together at clubs and outside clubs too, but still.. I always thought that the beauty of clubnyc was the fact that anyone can "join" and not fell like they are not welcome to talk to or hang out with any of us.. I know I'm going into this topic a lil too seriously, and judging from your past posts I don't think you are being very serious.. But still, I don't want ppl to feel like everyone else on the board feels the same way, even if you are joking.. And as far as them making their 1st post "dj xyz sucks".. Yeah I see that a lot. But I can't say that it annoys me any less when ppl that I've met and hung out with say the same thing..