Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Somethin Strange JP said on WLIR

He said - " I love Tony Coluccio who works with me in the studio on ALL THE RECORDS , I'm giving him credit and saying this on national radio right now".

Tony Coluccio did Whitney Houston, Paula Cole, and Bette Midler and all of Jp's big records.

Wake up folks . He's got a studio double like Arnold Schwarznagger has a stunt double.

"There are 2 kinds of people in this world, the ones who do the work and the ones who take the credit". -Indira Ghandi.

From what I heard he has a very large production team..

A lot of producers have big production teams, not just JP..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Guest crystalmethodny

Well

JP has 4 'engineers' according to a co-worker of mine who is a journalist for a publication called Pro Sound News.

They did a feature on his studio...

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

cwm40.gif Nothing too wrong with that. . . i go to school for engineering/producing and thats what a producer is. "You do that, you do this. . .bring this up, bring this down, put this sample here, fade that out. That needs this effect, that needs that effect. . . etc." if thats what he says he does thats what he does, and there aint nothin wrong with that. If he werent there the album would be a mess. And there is much more creative input that a producer puts into it than that explanation seems. Also, to become a good producer, you have to be able to do all the stuff he pays people to do first. You dont just start off as a big time producer telling people what to do. You have to do it all yourself first. cwm40.gif

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.

Congradulate me ! I'm a graducate of INSTITUTE OF AUDIO RESEARCH !!

Tony Coluccio is not just some engineer- he's a producer/arranger/songwriter .

Let me tell you something - JP didn't even know how to patch bay or send I/O signals to his board til Tony came along.

Infact- Tony tapes ABCDE on his keyboards so JP will know what to press.

I love Tony COluccio ! What a Talent !

I hope Tony COluccio gets nominated for remixer of the year

Originally posted by cazz926:

Anybody ever hear of Junior/Senior Vasquez?

Who?

SOme people who use sound engineers...

Danny Tenaglia

JP

now no disrespect here people (no drama OK?) Because most artists including your Jacksons and just about every rock and pop band

Some people who don't

MAW

Roger Sanchez

Richie Hawtin

BT

Dre

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

i knew but figured it wasn't my place to say anything... didn't know it was common knowledge

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by christyne13:

IMO, Hawtin is the man!

IMO Richie Hawtin is no mear man, he is GOD wink.gif And was probably a talk show host with ginger hair in a another life.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

IMO Richie Hawtin is no mear man, he is GOD wink.gif And was probably a talk show host with ginger hair in a another life.

David, you were probably his bitch in the last life time . . . that's why you're so in love with hime!! wink2.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by back2basics-:

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I think he's suppose to be @ Twilo May 11th ...gonna make the trip? cwm9.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Casey i am his bitch in THIS life.

christyne13, he is in Chicago on May 15th so i will be hitting him up there... too much on in May even though i would like to here him on the Phazon.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

cwm40.gif Nothing too wrong with that. . . i go to school for engineering/producing and thats what a producer is. "You do that, you do this. . .bring this up, bring this down, put this sample here, fade that out. That needs this effect, that needs that effect. . . etc." if thats what he says he does thats what he does, and there aint nothin wrong with that. If he werent there the album would be a mess. And there is much more creative input that a producer puts into it than that explanation seems. Also, to become a good producer, you have to be able to do all the stuff he pays people to do first. You dont just start off as a big time producer telling people what to do. You have to do it all yourself first. cwm40.gif

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.