Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day @ Seaside Heights

all seaside is is newark with a beach. i havent been down there in years and i don't miss it at all.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

j303j, dont be so down. I'll tell u this, seaside on memorial day is not just newark with a beach, as a matter of fact, the beach is like 20 percent of the entertainment. Theres XS, Temptations, Bermuda. Theres those awsome rides at night. There a shit load of hooked up cars(for all the car lovers like me). And lets not forget ALL THE FUCKING GORGEOUS LADIES. Man I have not seen a more beautiful crowd than i do at seaside, i mean some of these girls just take my breath away. There is this Dirty Blong , OMG, last year, sitting in a Infiniti G20(2000), blasting "Moments", plus she had a T.V Screen in the car(OH NO, ladies with hooked up cars)Come memorial day i'm goin bannanas!

------------------

test.gif

yup ill be there.. but im lucky.. my uncles got a beach house in lavalette!!!!!!!... gettin plastered cant wait... yo guys we should plan a meetup down there when the time gets closer

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by nychunk:

There is this Dirty Blong , OMG, last year, sitting in a Infiniti G20(2000), blasting "Moments", plus she had a T.V Screen in the car(OH NO, ladies with hooked up cars)Come memorial day i'm goin bannanas!

true true

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

j303j, dont be so down. I'll tell u this, seaside on memorial day is not just newark with a beach, as a matter of fact, the beach is like 20 percent of the entertainment. Theres XS, Temptations, Bermuda. Theres those awsome rides at night. There a shit load of hooked up cars(for all the car lovers like me). And lets not forget ALL THE FUCKING GORGEOUS LADIES. Man I have not seen a more beautiful crowd than i do at seaside, i mean some of these girls just take my breath away. There is this Dirty Blong , OMG, last year, sitting in a Infiniti G20(2000), blasting "Moments", plus she had a T.V Screen in the car(OH NO, ladies with hooked up cars)Come memorial day i'm goin bannanas!

you sure it wasn't her man's ride??

hmmmmmmm.

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by fanto1:

majesticmelodi...........where in Lavallette??? I have a house on Vance....

brown... like a block from the bay two blocks from the beach.. i pass the quick check on my way to the beach...

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

I doubt it, it was her and her adorable friend in the passanger seat, besides why automatically assume that it was her name? Girls cant own cars or something? Nevermind that. There is this one story, I cant get it out of my mind. I'm coming home from temptations around 5 in the morning, level 5 of ktu is just wrapping up(boris was on) So I throw on one of my own mixed that i made on a CD-R, so you know the music is off the wall cause i dont listen to crappy house. Anyway.. I'm on the Garden State driving back with my friend, got a nice 1:30 drive back. This Audi A4, creeps up behind me and starts to cut me off, it's hard to see who's inside cause it's night time and Garden state has not lights. After 10 min of tailgating and and playing around, i realize that it's 2 hot chicks, I was like OH No way, this night could not be more perfect. So we're playing around throwing on hazards and high beaming.. Finally after a half hour of playing around we decided to hit off a resting area. We pulled over, these two girls were awesome, they were coming back also from Temptation. We discussed Tsettos over coffee at 5:40 in the morning. I left my friend with the other girl and i went for a walk with the other one. We chatted about bullshit for like an hour. In the end well fell sound asleep in my jeep. Woke up at like 10am and had no clue what was going on. I woke up and i was like WOAH!, who are these people. The girls woke up with this angelic smile and she was like hi with that VOICE OMG THAT VOICE. I was going nuts. The rest of the details I cant remember too well, but needless to say i had a fun night.

------------------

test.gif

I'm getting a house down there but I still get a hotel for that weekend at the Aztec the only hotel on the boardwalk. Also the vip room 301 looking right over the boardwalk. This will be the 3 year in a row in that same room. Last year the daytime sucked because the weather sucked but 2 yrs ago it was great weather and the hotel was out of control. There was a dj during the day also there was about 5-7 rooms that had systems in there rooms and all of them blew out there speakers. Everybody from the boardwalk came up and the hotel was nuts. Then at night hit Tempts. Sunday Surf club and Tempts again. I'll be hitting seaside the first weekend in May for the grand opening of Tempts and Surf club.

I hope it's great this summer because my older brother and his friends are going to South beach from that thurseday to monday for only $350 airfair and hotel and I turned it down.

Guest dabiatchka

Hell I can't wait for summer...I live about 10 minutes from Seaside and in the winter this place just kills. Finally I won't have to drive up north cause everyone comes down here.

I think this Memorial we should do a day time beach meet up!!

And one question...why does everyone like Temp so much its such a shitty looking place... my bedroom is bigger than it.

Guest hotshit

Originally posted by fanto1:

We can't either...It's gonna be SICK!!! We're stayin at the Seagarden........

cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

IS the security tight at the seagarden???

Originally posted by hotshit:

IS the security tight at the seagarden???

me 2 lets have a clubplanet meet up at sea garden lol the security is not tight at all.

i wi;; be there the weekend before and memorial day so i will hope to meet all the clubplanet peeps at sea garden.

cwm41.gif

Originally posted by clubindiva:

<<<<Hell I can't wait for summer...I live about 10 minutes from Seaside >>>

where do you live? im from down the shore too~

cwm20.gif

I live in brooklyn and my girl lives in CT

we need a room!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Did anyone go on that ride? It's the one that throws u like a 100 feet in the air, it's the biggest ride there.

is it new.. i dont remember it bein there

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol