Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Japanese Asian mafia @ Twilo that sits on the stairs..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by loch:

genius: in your defense of asians, you've simultaneously bashed gays. prepare to have the wrath of the people unleashed upon you.

mwahahahahahahaha!!!! cwm31.gif

No need. Ignore the ignorant.

-ichi_faggy

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by bebeclubtwilo:

okay i'm just enjoying this back and forth business. to say on behalf of mugwump, if you asians don't have a cigarette say no man sorry...just like we do (even if you have to lie like i do). but on the ohter hand the only asians i've met at twilo have been totally cool people and so much fun to chill wiht and talk to. so i'm glad to have them...asian men are also hot and more often than not dance better than white guys (sorry sorry just a generalization) and i don't mind you there at all...just whne i walk by i wish sometimes i wouldn' get mean looks just cuz i'm not asian... i'm jsut a poor guinea girl trying to get my freak on!

love lulu

AGAIN! THIS WAS NOT ABOUT A CIGARRET..

DID ANY ONE EVEN TRY TO LOOK AT THE WEB SIGHT I POSTED?

IT"S A SIGHT MADE BY A JAPANESE GIRL WITH ADDS AND FLYERS USING "ENGRISH" WHICH IS LIKE A MIX OF ENGLISH AND JAPANESE GRAMMER.

I THOUGHT THE KIDS FROM THAT AREA WOULD THINK IT WAS CUTE

BUT INSTEAD THEY THOUGHT I WAS ABUSING THEM< BEING RASCIST..etc..

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME COOL HEADZ IN THAT GROUP>>

but apperantly this topic is brought up in the wrong way often by the wrong people just trying to BASH the asians..

so I can understand why they are TOUCHY.

In any case that sight was:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://engrish.com/index.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://engrish.com/index.html</A>

I advise everyone to look at it before they start getting their panties all up in a bun again over silly stuff!

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-03-2001).]

Rather than test the patience of those who are Asian, why don't you try to refrain from saying stupid shit? It might prevent all the fervor that follows, as a result. It isn't funny, it's actually pretty tired.

If you don't have anything useful to say, don't waste your time or your energy.

Originally posted by kitty19:

you could have chosen to speak about the stereotypes for any race, like you said. but you chose to speak about asians, and inadvertently, you are adding to existing stereotypes, aren't you? there is also the stereotype that asians are the "quiet" race, where we won't say/do anything if we are being bashed/shitted on/ridiculed.

however, i am tired of this shit.. you could be best friends with all the asians in the world, but that doesn't mean it is acceptable for you to shit on us for kicks. get a life. cwm8.gif

Uhm..,, I don't want to be the Devil's Advocate but I am asian myself and I must say he isn't shitting on us for kicks. I think it's kinda funny.

Once upon a time there was this guy making fun of the buddha calling him names. The buddha ignored him until he stopped talking. Then the Buddha finally replied.

If you give a present to someone and they didn't accept it then to whom does the present belong to? The foul mouth individual replied, well it belongs to the guy that was tryin' to give it away.

Then the Buddha said.., your comments are not accepted it belongs to you.

It's difficult for me to be offended since I see things in a funny way.

But I did offend a few people on this board inadvertantly and I do extremely apologies for that. Suednyce or Rich can't seem to remember his screen name...made sure I don't make that mistake again cuz now I have the KIT to test for real letters....Well anyway..YOu know who you are whom i offended inadvertantly...and I apologize.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

Rather than test the patience of those who are Asian, why don't you try to refrain from saying stupid shit? It might prevent all the fervor that follows, as a result. It isn't funny, it's actually pretty tired.

I concur, if you think there's a chance a joke or whatever is REALLY going to offend someone because of their race or sexuality, don't post/say it...when in doubt bite your tongue!

At the end of the day the only people that can make jokes about race are those from that race, so if a chinese american kid posts that link then it's OK.

In any case I think Mugs is guilty of not thinking before typing, rather than being red neck racist

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

I concur, if you think there's a chance a joke or whatever is REALLY going to offend someone because of their race or sexuality, don't post/say it...when in doubt bite your tongue!

At the end of the day the only people that can make jokes about race are those from that race, so if a chinese american kid posts that link then it's OK.

In any case I think Mugs is guilty of not thinking before typing, rather than being red neck racist

OK..That's fair man!

(Mugz slumps head in shame)

No more funny Asian web sights...

Oh that reminds me!!

Have you seen the hysterical Latino web sight?!!

It's at@:

www.Latinodance.com

cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

OH my god...

Is this post still going on?!

I left work and came back and I'm still being

called an "Asian Basher".

FOR THE LAAAST TIME!

I'm sorry I offended you guys with my silly url post:

http://engrish.com/index.html

Have any of you EVEN LOOKED AT IT!!?

It's preaty funny and REALLY INOCENT!

But I can see that any one pointing out the fact that SOOOOME cultures huddle by the stairs in Twilo and then posting a silly web

has really worked ya all up!

Again...

Mugwump does NOT hate anyone

I believe we are AAALLL equal..

I understand that you got the wrong impression and I apologize..

I had no idea that some people in the board are constantly making rascist comments about you...

I think in response you should find a stupid Italian joke web sight made by an Italian and post it up..(since I am Italian)

However

I think there is nothing TOO SACRED in this world that you can't laugh about...

the act of over sensitivity of oneself with a respnse of agression comes from insecurity..

Don't give into that when your not sure if the person is being light hearted..

SMILE PEOPLE...

NO ONE HATES YOU!

Mugz loves all!!!!

----> cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

I think the foul remarks that came from a few show exactly why some people are still very touchy when it comes to race jokes...even when they are ignighted by someone's own race! Nonetheless, I have read many-a-mugz threads and I do not truly believe he was bashing.

And YO! The sight was mad funny! cwm32.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Originally posted by christyne13:

I think the foul remarks that came from a few show exactly why some people are still very touchy when it comes to race jokes...even when they are ignighted by someone's own race! Nonetheless, I have read many-a-mugz threads and I do not truly believe he was bashing.

And YO! The sight was mad funny! cwm32.gif

Thanks man!

I realy didn't mean it that way!

I"M SORRY PEOPLE!! cwm45.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Mugwump, if I was u I would just let it go. No matter what u say, it seems to create further beef. So, fu#$ it. You said what u did, and that's it, dont waste time trying to defend it. Everybody has an opinion and u had yours, if peeps dont like, then so be it.

Do your thang. cwm1.gifcwm1.gifcwm1.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

just give us our spy plane back!!! you commie bastards!!!

Do you know why this and all stereotypes are funny?...Because they are TRUE!...Asians DO chill on the stairs @ twilo...Italians ARE greasy racists...PR's DO love to fix cars...the Irish DO drink too much...Blacks DO bitch about "the man" too much...

[hehehe]...

oh yeah...i agree with emmitt...say Chuck Heston would say "keep your damn paws off our spy plane..you damn dirty commie bastards!" cwm42.gif

not directed toward mugwump or anyone in particular:

what annoys me almost as much as ignorant racism is racial fetishes. i hate when some guy makes it a point to scope out the only asian girl in a group or shows interest in a girl just because she "looks like the twin sister" of all his exes

i don't know anyone i look like, except Daria (i'm told) who's a white cartoon anyway, so if anyone says i look like the asian girl next to me, i'm going to be very skeptical as to if they're seeing my face or my race

whatever

::debating now whether to go to class or bed::

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

(sigh)

These are images from the sight I posted...

As you can see they are preaty harmless...

I think some people around here just have a flare for Drama..

Oh well

(scratches head again)

"DAMN THIS SHAMPOO.....!"

This is the last you hear from me on this post....

You all can think what you want of me...

(I think you just missed the entire point of this thread)

Laugh at WHATEVER!!

IT WON"T KILL YOU.....

(especially if it's all in good fun!)

sayonara....

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

enough already!!!

to all of you who got offended: FUCK YOU! Stop taking yourself so seriously. I'm russian, and I dont get offended when people make remarks about me drinking vodka in the morning instead of coffee (and I havent done that in weeks!).

even more amusing are the people who got offended and they arent even Asian.

We're all members of one race: human, and in a salad bowl like NYC we gotta keep it together and not get hurt when someone makes an obviously ignorant joke about your ethnicity. You didnt think mug was serious did you?

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by spr33k1ll:

Do you know why this and all stereotypes are funny?...Because they are TRUE!...Asians DO chill on the stairs @ twilo...Italians ARE greasy racists...PR's DO love to fix cars...the Irish DO drink too much...Blacks DO bitch about "the man" too much...

[hehehe]...

oh yeah...i agree with emmitt...say Chuck Heston would say "keep your damn paws off our spy plane..you damn dirty commie bastards!" cwm42.gif

can you believe they won't even let us see our soldiers over there??? they want to take over our plane, just like they took over the stairs @ twilo...

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

spr33k1ll wrote:

can you believe they won't even let us see our soldiers over there??? they want to take over our plane, just like they took over the stairs @ twilo...

haha. i'm asian but i find this extremely funny. haha, almost made me laugh aloud at work.

hey mugwump, i don't think you should take the backlash against your post too harshly- you've only been threatened a couple of times by my count. make it 10 or more and then you're onto something.

well...I guess I can consider myself controversial..

OOOHHHHH!

I'm like the Howard Stern of these boards!!

The Opie and Anthony of Club P!!

(mug'z head starts to inflate and he begins to float out of his chair..)

The Imus in the mornings of the web..

The... (Mugz head explodes leaving a thick slime of green gue all over his animation stand)

*note: Well what DID you expect from a cartoonist after all!? Geez!

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg