Clubplanet Nightlife Community

somebody please review SF!

8:30 pm!!!!!

8:30pm!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

fuck...did they at least let the bartenders go???

thats crazy....

that's it...i dont think they shold let JP near turntables anymore...he not only abuses them, he sodomizes, poisens, ignites, corrupts, ejaculates, decapitates, and sacrifices turntables...i betcha they have to redo that poor DJ booth...i can only imagine the condition he left it in...

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Last night was insaine..

Jonathan was at the top of his game.. It was one of the best set's I have ever heard him play.. So many new tracks, including his new remixes of Let The Sunshine, and Sun Is Shining (I know he revived a bunch of his older tracks but those were the only one's I heard).. Progressive music isn't my favorite, but the hard stuff he played last night around 6am was just crazy.. How many mixes of House Of God did he go through?? That short vocal set w/ Jessica Folker and Sade was nice.. (I didnt stay too late so I dunno what else he played)

Much respect to Steve Revlon.. The light show was amazing..

The place was jam packed, but it didn't even matter because the energy in there was through the roof.. Everyone was having a good time..

When I walked out at 9am there was a line of maybe 50 people waiting to get in..

All my negative feelings twards Sound Factory are gone (thanks to last night), and I plan on becomming a regular once again..

..You gotta let the sun shine on in, hey, let it shine smile.gif

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

who cares how late it was open.. what about the music?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Got there at about 6am. There was only about 10 people in front of me (a pleasant surprise). The place was SICK!!

It was crazy packed till around 9-10 then started to finally thin out a little (very little). The music was awesome! JP mixes it up with the vocals and hard beats so well.

I left around 2:30.

I actually, at one point a bit earlier was on my way downstairs to get my coat and JP turned it up on notch, so I turned right around and headed straight back to the dancefloor. The music got really good at around 1ish. I'm always amazed at how good those guys in the circles on the dancefloor at that time can move!!

My friend left around 3:00 pm, and said that Jonathan was still on top of his game slamin' shit, 8:30? god damn thats rough.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

there must have been enough drugs consumed to feed the entire united states army

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> "

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 04-02-2001).]

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i wonder how many 10's of thousands of dollars of drugs were consumed that night.

prob enough for a whole army to trip out

well from what i heard...

sure he played til 830, but i also heard there were about 8 hours of awful music...

as someone on deeper put it, no need to be in the club for that long, just play the good shit insteada draggin it out w/ garbage..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

sure he played til 830, but i also heard there were about 8 hours of awful music...

as someone on deeper put it, no need to be in the club for that long, just play the good shit insteada draggin it out w/ garbage..

very good point...just give us the good shit w/out the 10 hours of "thump thump thud thud era era im a rainbow too thump thump thud thud era era i'm a rainbow too"

guarentee you only the die hard following feel that the entire set was flawless.

jsc

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

he must have had the nyc underground mix vloume 1 on repeat for 8 hours

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Why do you even care? You don't go there so why post all this negative bullshit?

As for the post, I had a SICK time!!!!! The best night I ever had at SF and it made me love it even more than I already did smile.gif JP rocks!!!!!!! Stayed till closing too!!!!!! INSANITY I TELL YA smile.gif

not starting any drama but i heard the music sucked from people that were there that late.

and no i dont go there.

and personally i think there is something wronng with being open that late. and people wonder why the cops are cracking down

------------------

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

Could we get reviews of the music please, other than it was "sick", or "hard shit"?

What kind of music - progressive house/trance, hard house, diva house, top 40..or a combinations. If it was a combination, what times did he play the different kinds? Also, any track listings?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

ravermania - music at SF is usually hard house and hard trance.. and it's always the same dj so ppl don't feel the need to even bother saying what type of music it is.. It's JP, that usually gives ppl enough info about what kind of music was played that night.. He played all the songs that were HUGE at SF within the last few years.. Mostly the stuff ppl LOVE but didn't get to hear very often lately.. A lot of new tracks that ppl didn't know.. A LOT of really hard tracks, some new vocals, can't tell you the names coz nobody even knows yet smile.gif Some tech house which personally I hate smile.gif If you wanna know what specific tracks he played last night, I'll try to make a list....... In no particular order

Corrupt (LOVE that song)

Never knew

I wonder

6 8 12 dub

tone king

secret of the sea

my love acapella (of course closed with it)

the room

silence

sweet surrender

innocente

lunatic (!!!!!! including a nice big piece of the original PF version!!!!!!!)

a little piece of paradise dub smile.gif

deep down below

you're a dream to me

HAD TO ADD THESE LOL.. how could i forget

deep kemical

TEMPERMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrival smile.gif

also, i don't know a lot of the older stuff so i only wrote what i knew and remember and the moment

I don't know a lot of the names of non-vocal tracks so this list obviously includes mostly vocals.. I don't know if you know these songs but SF heads will know smile.gif All of these tracks were played after 2-3pm I think.. I didn't have a watch so I can't really tell ya.... All the "classics" came on after that time, but before that he was playing some tech house for a good couple of hours when we first got there..

I purposely didn't wanna post a list but since you asked.........

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 04-02-2001).]

Thanks Mysteriousss! smile.gif Yeah, I know a few of those songs...and I definitely would have liked the hard trance and tech house sets!

One of these days, when I'm not too exhausted from Twilo or when I finally move to NYC I'll check out SF again.

BTW, is the cover $30 every Sat?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by msoprano13:

he must have had the nyc underground mix vloume 1 on repeat for 8 hours

Why do you even care? You don't go there so why post all this negative bullshit?

As for the post, I had a SICK time!!!!! The best night I ever had at SF and it made me love it even more than I already did smile.gif JP rocks!!!!!!! Stayed till closing too!!!!!! INSANITY I TELL YA smile.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Thanks Mysteriousss! smile.gif Yeah, I know a few of those songs...and I definitely would have liked the hard trance and tech house sets!

One of these days, when I'm not too exhausted from Twilo or when I finally move to NYC I'll check out SF again.

BTW, is the cover $30 every Sat?

Yeah it's usually 30.. Sometimes 25, events are 35 or 40..