Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first person YOU ever......

oh man...thats a tough one ... I have all meet-ups mixed up in my head by now

I think it was Mysteriousss, CrystaMethod, Artful, Nydancer416 (she doesn't post that much), Noiseboy, Ezedreamer ...there is someone else, but I just can't remember now... cwm32.gif

always a pleasure... cwm16.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet apotheosis last Wednesday @ satellite to go to the twilo dj spinnoff. Scottyscribz, exodust, and another(sorry dude) were there too. Then proceeded to twilo where I met jewelz, schwingep, majesticmelodi, sk13, and a gangload of other people…I was blew out so I cant remember all the names…the rides just starting and I’m loving every minute of it.. cwm41.gif

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

The first person I ever met was JaseNYC in late 1997...

Since then..I bet I have met..hmm..over 200 people easy...

I like the fact that whenever I go out..I always see alot of people I know...new ones, older ones...etc..

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by petrol:

I met Tyco, Apotheosis, Aztec, Trippintrnce, Vampie, King Pharoah and a pretty drunk BlueAngel at Cream just before going to Twilo for CC in Dec.

See!! I had a feeling I met you but wasn't for sure!! cwm32.gif

The very first person I met was the one and only SAINT!!!!! at Twilo, then I met Steve (crystalmethodyny) and Ali (Abstrakt) right after him!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by rld2g:

Meet apotheosis last Wednesday @ satellite to go to the twilo dj spinnoff. Scottyscribz, exodust, and another(sorry dude) were there too.

It was CHARRAILS!!!

My firsts were Trippintrance and Az-tec!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

weird%20bob.gif

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

MIne was Obviously my girl Carabee....but then it was Ooana and MarioNY who I met before the whole board thing happened.

Luv You guyz!

YUP YUP....Pretty strange how we all just kept running into eachother and then realized we were on Clubplanet. Its been an awesome ride ever since!! I love my friends!!!!

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Well the first person I met was Claudio and that was cause he was the first person I saw the moment I step foot into Lucky Cheng's...then I met Crystalmethod, Filthy Slag, Ricfutures,Jilly, and a whole bunch of others, you know who you are!! wuv you!

oh and Tyco, I didn't know that was your first meet-up? I sat next to you the whole time.. that explains why you looked at me all strange.. ! lol.. cwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I met ShugaBooga...at Twilo for few minuts...

But then I met MajesticMelodi !!!

ThFireDude cwm23.gif

------------------

wiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"

Guest crystalmethodny

The first person I met off the board was actually a small group of people meeting for lunch in midtown awhile back.

Believe it included:

Abstrakt (WDPA), I'll House You (Mizzac), Rebecca07 (Becccca!), Alpha (The fiznaG), umm... my memory is straining, oh I believe Latina, this girl DKNYGirl that I believe went missing. I think those were the first.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by exodust:

It was CHARRAILS!!!

Glad I could help........

My first encounter with a Club NYC head was Crystalmethod(Steve) who ended up being one of my closest friends and now my business partner.....

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by az-tec:

My first encounter with a Club NYC head was Crystalmethod(Steve) who ended up being one of my closest friends and now my business partner.....

you better check yo'self and come correct

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by exodust:

It was CHARRAILS!!!

thanks much babe...and charrails, my bad dude...i owe you some candy or something...

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Originally posted by blondymu:

BOA_BOY!!! @ Hush, being the good IT Recruiter he is!!

lol yes that would be me......

First clubplaneteer was dirtyslapper when she visited Sydney, we ended up drinking way too much, I had to take half a day and she lost her cell phone and missed her plane........

Once I arrived in NY 'twas Ooana then all the peeps at the antiValentines Day thang... cwm32.gif

------------------

Rock star partying since 1993.................. boa_boy@yahoo.com AIM boaboyOZ YIM boa_boy

myrlin and aztec @ Apple, then Oo, diva, crossy and jilly, then tons of others that night. And to think that I must have run into you f*&ks for a while one way or another @ Twilo & Vinyl... I've had some good times and am looking forward to many more...

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

AFTer i met nick...i met twilogodess...then exodust missincognito....and a bunch more at the last pvd...i just couldnt remember.....Then tiesto..thats wheni met everyone....thats when i became an official clubplanet dude...hehe...Al,Andy,Charlie,Claud,pete,Dennis,mikey.....and to who ever i forgot...im sowwie. cwm14.gif

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by az-tec:

Word up.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Not counting my close friend and ex-colleague Korzo, Blueangel and Blackraven were the first people from the board that I have met. We met in Space, Ibiza, during a Home party where they were the only people with glowsticks. I must say that Blackraven is by far the best glowsticker I have ever seen.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!