Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey guess what...Puffy got arrested again...

April 15, 2001

Rapper Sean Combs Arrested in Miami

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Filed at 12:15 a.m. ET

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Rapper Sean Combs was arrested Saturday and charged with driving with a suspended license after police pulled him over while he was riding a scooter along Ocean Drive, a South Beach strip.

Police pulled Combs over about 6 p.m. for making an illegal lane change, said Miami Beach Police Sgt. Peter Bitume.

A driver's license check showed Combs' license was suspended, so he was arrested and released 20 minutes later after he signed a promise to appear in court, Bitume said.

The charge is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $500 and possibly jail time, Bitume said.

Combs was acquitted last month of bribery and weapons charges stemming from a shooting at a New York nightclub in which three people were injured. A member of his entourage was convicted of first-degree assault and is scheduled to be sentenced Monday.

Combs has since announced that he's changing his stage name from Puff Daddy to P. Diddy when he releases his next album.

Copyright 2001 The New York Times Company

...now tell me...how can you make an illegal lane change WITH A SCOOTER???

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Can't anyone enjoy a nice scooter ride anymore w/o the 5-0 gettin involved?

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Thats probably the funniest thing i've heard in a long long time. For some reason I cant see that guy (P Diddy) riding a scooter. Just can't picture it. Maybe me crack up. Was the scooter lowered with 20" chrome rims and a phat system??

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

hahahah Snap you think puffy is a thug?? that boy is no where near. He grew up in Westchester in Mt Vernon in a nice big ol house and went to Mt. St. Michael Academy in the bronx which is about 5 grand a year to attend. And he also worked at limelight as a barback before his rapping days. cwm4.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Guest saleen351

I don't know if any one is in to street bikes, but these scooters are the new hot item that all the celebs drive. They cost up to 10 grand, the brand name is Helix.. Stupid rich people. I'd say throw the book at jay z and puffy for being morons...

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

i thought his name was p. diddy?

It is: "P. Diddy got the keys to your city"... and to your scooter. He and me and some of our boostin chickenheads be robbin scooters and sellin them on Ebay and other outlets at a 400% profit. This is so much better and more profitable than dealing drugs and sampling music. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....