Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone plese explain deja-vu!

i have the worst deja vu experiences all the time..it's pretty creepy actually...what is the nature of this DEJA VU? someone please tell me..otherwise I am just going to pretend I have ESP.

LOL.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

I remember someone telling me once that its actually one eye seeing something before the other and then your brain thinks you have done/seen it before...

OK...that sounds kinda stupid...so ignore that! I dont think its true!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Well actually Deja Vu has been proved to be a short circuit in the brain. It's just your brain thinking that you have been there before but you havn't.. it's just a trick you mind is playing with you.

There should be info on the web, look for a medical site, not a spiritual one, as they will just go on about past lives and stuff.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I remember someone telling me once that its actually one eye seeing something before the other and then your brain thinks you have done/seen it before...

Deja-Vu = your 3rd eye seen it comin before it actually came. Like when you see a black cat walk thru a open doorway in an abandoned building, and then another one comes along right behind it. (ref. Matrix)

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

i had really bad deja vu the other day...i was in rhode island (mind u i have never been there before), and all of a sudden everthing looked so familiar..i think sometimes deja-vu IS something you have dreamed before...almost as if you have some psychic ability to see into the future.

HMM...?!?!?!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Guest boyfrombklyn

To me, deja vu is simply experiencing something that you've experienced in the past. Maybe it's something that was important in your life or will be in the future. I'm sure it has some meaning.

"Abraham Lincoln had a dream. In his dream, he found himself walking through the halls of the White House. He came upon mourners and a funeral. When he asked "Who is dead in the White House?" the reply was "The president...he was killed by an assassin." This occurred in March of 1865. In April, this dream, which he had discussed with several people, came true..."

Some scary shit!

from what i understand, deja-vu is a result of your brain processing a memmory incorrectly.

instead of first storing that thought in your short term memmory, it stores it in long term memmory. the thought then goes to the short term memmory and is processed... but by this point it has already registered in long term memmory and you feel like it has happened before because you're pulling it up from your long term file.

------------------

10-picture.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

i had this wicked feeling of deja vu in italy once...i was going into the bathroom of a restaurant and i knew i'd been there before...it was insane. i think feelings of deja vu are cool!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by mugwump:

No it's not...

DeJavu is a glitch in the Matrix! cwm35.gif

I was going to say the same thing!

LOL

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.