Who's from Jersey?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blondymu:

cmb1975 -->

In its actually Morris Plains.. right off the corner of Rt. 10 and 202 (Littleton Ave), but b4 my office moved here, we were right on South STreet in Morristonw, the IMEDIA building next to 'Jimmy's'

What about you ?

hee hee, i live next to King's, right down the street from Jimmy's.....

hey, if Morristown was good enough for George Washington, it's good enough for me.....! wink.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by blondymu:

cmb1975 -->

In its actually Morris Plains.. right off the corner of Rt. 10 and 202 (Littleton Ave), but b4 my office moved here, we were right on South STreet in Morristonw, the IMEDIA building next to 'Jimmy's'

What about you ?

No shit girl!!! I work right there too...on Sylvan Way!!!! Where do you work?

unjnx (spelling)...Hey, I know where you live!!!!

Cathyo-my brother in law is a cop in Millburn!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Cathyo-my brother in law is a cop in Millburn!!!!

I'll be needing his name so I can drop it if I get pulled over there! That's about the only town in the area that I don't know a cop!! LOL!

My b/f's a firefighter in Scotch Plains so he has me pretty hooked up on that side of 22. I've also got the Summit, New Prov., Chatham, Springfield areas covered. I'm lacking in Millburn though cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

actually i live approx one block from uknjx2... i can see her appartment from my house... morristown is cool... im actually working at the palm grill so whoever is nearby def drop in and say hi to me.... peace out jersey kidzzzz

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

actually i live approx one block from uknjx2... i can see her appartment from my house... morristown is cool... im actually working at the palm grill so whoever is nearby def drop in and say hi to me.... peace out jersey kidzzzz

Palm grill huh...hmmm...well unfortunately, I wont be back there anytime soon...had a little trouble keepin my liquor down on St. Pattys Day!!!

UGH! horrible memories....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Palm grill huh...hmmm...well unfortunately, I wont be back there anytime soon...had a little trouble keepin my liquor down on St. Pattys Day!!!

oh sweetie that sux... so go anyway... u can hide in the corner lol.. but no alcohol for u hehe

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Oh c'mon ya wuss... I promised Majestic that I would visit her at work some evening... there's a perfect opportunity!

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

yup another jersey guy on the message boards...northern nj in a town called butler...population around 50...hahaha jk....cgm i live right by you and by alot of you others!!! im always at the short hills mall, paramus mall, willowbrook mall, etc....good shit!!!!! but i go to rutgers which is phat!!! jersey isn't that bad, until u see that there are no good clubs here!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Originally posted by cgm:

Im not ashamed to admit I live in Jersey, Essx County (Verona to be exact). I cant imagine ever leaving NJ....I couldnt possibly ever leave my beloved Jersey Shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm38.gif

I think the shore needs a break from you and your friends. lol

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Originally posted by imaqtxoxo:

i'll trade places with u...i'll go to south beach and u come to jersey, deal? i miss miami cwm21.gif

[

i'll be here for a few more weeks... if you wanna come visit girlie you've got a place to stay! p.s. i luv your name! 2qT

cwm38.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

Originally posted by petrol:

Oh c'mon ya wuss... I promised Majestic that I would visit her at work some evening... there's a perfect opportunity!

Awwww...c'mon...I'm not a wuss, just a wee bit embarassed by my actions there on St. Pattys Day!!! It was the first time I got flagged AND the first time I got kicked out of ANY bar!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

I live in NJ, and I don't see anything wrong with New Jersey...

We are close to the City, the shores, and so much more...

I live in the northern side of NJ, Wayne 2 minuts away from the Mall....

Stop by, when you are there would yaaaaa!!

The TwiloFireDude cwm23.gif

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"

cwm29.gif

Red Bank in the hizouse...love NJ and the surrounding cheeze...I'd have to agree with a few others that the SI accent is the strongest in the area...Blows NJ out of the water! cwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif