Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IM NEVER GONNA BE A CLUB GOD!!!

Originally posted by loch:

i happen to log on here ONLY for the irrelevant shit. wink.gif

hahahahaha....thats why. i read just about every post but i never post on any of them. i usually try to stay away from the nonsense posts but i guess im gonna have to do the opposite of that now.

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

Originally posted by ggfella4:

I HAVE LIKE 175 POSTS AND THAT TOOK ME FOREVER. I WANT TO BE GODS LIKE THE REST OF U GUYS OR AT LEAST CLOSE TO IT. PEACE OUT

GIANNI

Don't worry, just use the board to procrastinate and you'll be there in no time... cwm27.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

I know how u feel - I don't think I'll ever make it up to club god!! cwm45.gif

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

hey gianni, enjoy the ride, will ya! sheesh.. kids these days.. they want instant gratification... oy! wink.gif

btw, check ur pms..

hey glowball, thanx for stealin my sig. quote and putting it in brandie's sig. argh! im gonna get u... cwm21.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by loch:

i happen to log on here ONLY for the irrelevant shit. wink.gif

same here, hahaahaha

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Dont wory, i have been a member since the OLD board then they put this one in, and i thought my account was gone, but really it was here just this board is case sensitive so i made a new account clubkid77 notice it isnt with the upper case c and k, so then i got like well over 300 posts, and then the board had that masive crash and i was one of the people who lost their account, but this one still existed so now im using this one again. he he who cares anyway...

Originally posted by mareluna:

hey glowball, thanx for stealin my sig. quote and putting it in brandie's sig. argh! im gonna get u... cwm21.gif

I've had this as my signature quote for years now. so don't blam martin, blae it on the fact that you and i both have the same good taste!

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

me and my pitiful 30+ posts are just happy not being a newbie.

cwm12.gif

------------------

...overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air

and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

the echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand

and everthing is green and summery...

-------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

thats just wrong-

I would rather be the person with a pitiful 45 posts then one with over a 1000 due to snyde remarks. I think it is about the quality and not the quantity like flutterby said. Unfortunately, that happens to also be something this board is lacking.

third time you've changed this post in the last five minutes. apparently you have something to say to me

are you criticizing my posts?

i admit i make snide, rude remarks and bring up controversial issues. the rude remarks are either in jest because i'm friendly with the person i'm addressing, or assume (sometimes wrongfully) that the person will take it in a humorous light. i take up positions on controversial issues because i'm an opinionated person and try not to consider disagreements to be personal conflicts between people

i don't consider posts of certain topics to be considered "quality". for instance, promoting the same party repeatedly, asking for replies to numerically tally friendship or sexual attraction, etc. likewise, i'm sure there are plenty of people who are sick of reading posts (i.e. my own) about smoking crack, personal issues, non-PC comments, etc.

don't worry, i don't think either of us have to worry about having few posts

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

Originally posted by misskittie:

thats just wrong-

I would rather be the person with a pitiful 45 posts then one with over a 1000 due to snyde remarks. I think it is about the quality and not the quantity like flutterby said. Unfortunately, that happens to also be something this board is lacking.

ummm you're going to tell me that posts such as "my fly" as amusing as they were about QUALITIY???

whats the deal?

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox