Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one good/true friend

Originally posted by emiliep:

that's the cutest thing i've ever heard!

cwm26.gif thanks...she's a sweetie...i value her opinion more than anyone...she's like my sasha

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

My cousin Toni! She's always been there for me. (and I hope I've always been there for her!)

It's funny, I never thought growing up that I would become so close to her since she's 8 years older than me. But during my high school years we became very close and I don't think things have changed...other than distance. (She's now in Maryland.) biggrin.gif

I can say that I have quite a few friends that will drop most anything that they have going on to help me out as well as me dropping what I have to help them. One I have known for the last 16 years. She is now down in Florida and it is a great friend.

Some of them are people that I have met here on the board. I love all of you and respect you all.

And there is one special girl that I love that I have known for the last 3 years. Jordan, your daddy loves you! You are my BEST friend.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

redbullducati.jpg

I left a handful of tight as a tube top on Sally Struthers friends when I moved to NY last Sept. I miss them beyond anything, but I also Joined Pulsedriver who is an Angel in my life. Since I've been here, I have met a couple people who I beleive will be with me forever on this journey. The ones on this board, you know who you are....I call you home, and hope that you find a sense of safety and calmness in our friendship. Friends are easy to find.....true friends are the best gifts in the world!!

::kiss::

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Girl...I just love you! Had to say it.

::big wet sloppy kisses and a bite for good measure::

-Oo

Originally posted by carabee:

I left a handful of tight as a tube top on Sally Struthers friends when I moved to NY last Sept. I miss them beyond anything, but I also Joined Pulsedriver who is an Angel in my life. Since I've been here, I have met a couple people who I beleive will be with me forever on this journey. The ones on this board, you know who you are....I call you home, and hope that you find a sense of safety and calmness in our friendship. Friends are easy to find.....true friends are the best gifts in the world!!

::kiss::

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I forget the rapper (maybe Jigga) has a line like "If I don't know you since, like, age 10, I don trust ya". I got a crew I run wit, and we are all really tight, have gotten in fights with other knuckleheads and we always got each others back. So that's cool on that tip. As far as the ladies go, I got several who I really do trust, but I definitely ain't gonna put an ounce of trust into one of these chickens I see in the clubs. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by dale77:

I'll remeber that the next time you need me to hold all of your crap at SF!!

LOL!

Love you too, Em!

all what crap??? my car key, $ and license? i can fit that in my underwear ms. hoberman's sphere, rainbow glasses, handcream, vicks vapor rub, candy, flicks bracelet...need i go on?

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by dale77:

I'll remeber that the next time you need me to hold all of your crap at SF!!

LOL!

Love you too, Em!

all what crap??? my car key, $ and license? i can fit that in my underwear ms. hoberman's sphere, rainbow glasses, handcream, vicks vapor rub, candy, flicks bracelet...need i go on?

You forgot about the grapes and the orange Ms. Smarty Pants.

::fruit::

LMAO!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

it's so good to know u have really close friends...those girls that no matter how much time u spend apart or dont talk, when u do end up together again its like nothing has changed....

It's true... I have two amazing best friends, one I have known since the sixth grade and the other since I was 19. And since introducing them to each other, the three of us have become so close.

Even tho the demands of the real world are such that we don't get to spend too much time together, when we do see each other it's like we were never apart.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I have ONE VERY close that I tell everything too. I only know her for a year and a half and I love her to death. I trust her with everything.

And I'd lie for her to my teeth fell out and she would do the same.

Not too may girls out there like her!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by tastyt:

It's true... I have two amazing best friends, one I have known since the sixth grade and the other since I was 19. And since introducing them to each other, the three of us have become so close.

Even tho the demands of the real world are such that we don't get to spend too much time together, when we do see each other it's like we were never apart.

haha thats so funny...one of my best friends i met in 6th grade and the other when i was 18....i introduced the two of them and even though they r like nite and day, when its the three of us we all have such a blast....i miss my girlies...i cant wait to be home

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...