Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one good/true friend

anyone have one? i'm still searching..it's hard to trust peps nowadays cwm38.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Nope, they all have let me down one way or another...I lil sad sounding but I'm happy though cwm12.gif ...

-Jamms "leanonmewhenyourenotstrongandillbeyourfriend"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

I have two girlfriends who I know I can trust to the bitter end...

Funny thing though...I have more guy friends that I know I could trust...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I am genuinely blessed with 3 guys I've known since I was 5 years old, and another friend I've had since I was 16.

They are the kind of friends I would kill for and die for.

Part of developing a friendship like that though, is not letting those times they let you down come in between you two. We're all human, we all falter.

We have to learn to forgive too.

Edit: I would be a fool to forget to mention the new friendships I'm seeing develope here. I don't want to jinx anything though. :hugs: to you all...

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 04-25-2001).]

Originally posted by jammy:

Nope, they all have let me down one way or another...I lil sad sounding but I'm happy though cwm12.gif ...

-Jamms "leanonmewhenyourenotstrongandillbeyourfriend"

Girl, you got me and the c00l pimpster...we got your back!

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Gigs:

Fondling p00h's ass @ Twilo

Be Yourself grabbing p00h at Vinyl

I love p00h's ass *alwaysandforever*

Yeh i have quiet a few but there all back in the UK. cwm33.gif

I have 2 here though luckly, but married to each other (but were the biggest crackheads in the world) they are fantastic, not sure what i would do with out them.

I am pretty lucky i guess.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I have a few girlfriends that I love with all my heart, but I hardly get to see them as they are wrapped up in their own lives. What i'm DYING for is a girlfriend who is my club buddy who is also my true, dear friend...know lots of guys that i can club with who are also my friends, but it's just different with the chicas!....one thing is *for sure,* it is the hardest to find *real* girls to be friends with!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

I do I do!! My Julie has been my best friend since sixth grade, that's over 18 years. I love her like I will never love anyone again!

She's the only one I'll ever need smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

luckily i've got 2 best, best friends who happen to also be married to one another...we'd go to the ends of the earth to help out the next...no judgements, no resentments and no holding anything back..if one of us rubs the other the wrong way, we let it out and get over it...the small things are irrelevant...it's the bigger picture that counts...but, yes, true...this is hard to find...

we all seem to get discouraged and bummed when we are let down, but, i don't know...i think many times we all have way too many expectations of friends...or at least, the wrong ones...we are all prone to fuck ups, but we can forgive and move on...unless the fuck ups come one too many of course - then you say adios...there are plenty of people out there who can be 'real' friends...just be open and let 'em suprise ya...then again, yes, there are plenty o'shitheads who have no qualms about taking you for granted...

I am very very lucky, I have 10 really good friends that I can count on for anything. Most of those I have been friends with for 8 years or more.

I am really blessed! cwm38.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Well besides my furry blue haired companion I have my girl friend that I've been with for five years and am currently living with...

they both are the loves of my life and my best friends...

Luckily I've also been blessed with friends I've made all over the world! And some of you in here have certainly prooved to me just how lucky I am that I have THOSE kinds of peeps as friends!

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

Alien03.gif

"Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it"

it has been hard for me to make very good friends because i have led a quite nomadic life...

but i am lucky to have 3 friends(2 girls and one boy) that are true friends...

i think that in life you will never have more than 5~10 real true friends...

you have to take care of those...they are very important...

------------------

there's nothing like a piece of real french bread...

it's so good to know u have really close friends...those girls that no matter how much time u spend apart or dont talk, when u do end up together again its like nothing has changed....im so lucky to have two best friends...i think im gonna go send some e-cards and tell them just how special they r

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

I have a few very very special people in my life. Some of them active on the board here. You all know who you are and I love you very much.

And like covetoys ::winks:: I've got one friend that amazes me more and more every day with just how amazingly well he fullfills, surpasses and exceeds any and all hopes I've had in a true friend. I love you.

-Oo

PS Stop the gagging from cuteness folks. Ya know ya like it ;-)

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

yeah, i have 3...one i've been tight with since 7th grade..the other i've been tight with since 96...and the third(my favorite one) i've been tight with since 1982...my lil sis is the sh*t

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Originally posted by frenchbread:

it has been hard for me to make very good friends because i have led a quite nomadic life...

but i am lucky to have 3 friends(2 girls and one boy) that are true friends...

i think that in life you will never have more than 5~10 real true friends...

you have to take care of those...they are very important...

OMG I love your name Frenchbread

cwm1.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.