Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eating Out

jp24

I love diving down and stuffing my face with a smooth tight puss. The thing is if I really dig a girl you ca fid me eating and teasing that puss all night long... mmmmm I' getting hingry just thinking about it.

I NEED MY FIX NOW!!

Nicko

I'll have to agree. Don't get me wrong, it does feel good, but I really don't enjoy it that much. Feeling a girl squirm while I go down on her gives me more enjoyment then her going down on me. Plus, girls don't care about kissing you after you went down on them. Me, I really don't want to stick my tongue in a mouth where I just busted. Sorry if that sounds wrong, but I guess it's just one of my pet-peeves.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Hey im with all you guys on this...id like to give more than receive, orally that is....

"Me, I really don't

want to stick my tongue in a mouth where I just busted. Sorry if that

sounds wrong, but I guess it's just one of my pet-peeves."

i guess it is.....theres a lot of girl who dont agree with this i found out...it doesnt really bother me however...

what i did find was that i was with two girls who didnt like having oral sex peroformed on them..after a little talking i realized that they were self couscious about teh taste...thinking we, as in us guys might not like it....

THAT IS FUCT UP

you fuckin blew your load . . . it's out of your god damned body . . . you fuckin taste it and like it. and that's that. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

ok either you guys are trippin out or your just weird...dont get me wrong i love eating a girlout and licking her insides but i wouldnt take that over getting head form a girl especially if she knows what shes doing.if she does a great "job" then she will get the tornado tongue twister on her beaver.....but tell you the truth i cant resist licking a clean shaved puss...yummy....ladies let me know...if your shaved and i will give you mutiple orgasms..JJP nice topic...call me esheg

I'm with JP on this one, I'd much rather go down on a girl than her on me. It's a lot more fun, and being somewhat of a voyeur, it's fun to check everything out, starting from the ankles up to the nectar...mmm mmm good.

Getting head reminds me of high school, and yea if she knows what she's doing, then it's ok, but I get off more on giving than receiving. There is nothing better than satisfying a woman without asking for anything in return. Most guys think their mouths are for talking and there are a lot better things to do with it and the tongue of course, right ladies?

You know . . . I've met a lot of guys who love going down on a girl more than her down on him, but the problems comes in when they just don't know what they're doing. Then the girls is sorta like lying there and either do two things . . . pretend that she's enjoying it . . . or just keep silent hoping that the guy will ge the hint and stop. Either way, it's not fun at all! For the girl, I mean.

It's one thing to like it, but can you guys actually get the job done!?! That's the real question. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR A MAJORITY OF FEMALES THAT GETTING ORAL HAS GOT TO BE A MAJOR NECESSECITY. I LOVE IT!!!

WHAT I WANNA ASK THE GUYS IS: WHAT CHARACTERISTICS MUST A GIRL HAVE FOR YOU TO GO DOWN ON HER? ARE GUYS VERY PICKY ABOUT IT? CAUSE I'VE ENCOUNTERED NUMEROUS GUYS WHO WERE WILLING TO DO THAT ON THE FIRST DATE W/ NO HESITATION. AND I'M LIKE, BRO, WE JUST MET. DON'T THINK I'VE EVER COME ACROSS A GUY THAT DID NOT WANNA CHOW ON MY BOX EVEN OF THE FIRST DATE.

SO, DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHO YOU GUYS ARE GIVIN IT TO? I MEAN I FIND MYSELF TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL, BUT JUST WANTED THE 411 FROM THE FELLAS.

THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR A MAJORITY OF FEMALES THAT GETTING ORAL HAS GOT TO BE A MAJOR NECESSECITY. I LOVE IT!!!

WHAT I WANNA ASK THE GUYS IS: WHAT CHARACTERISTICS MUST A GIRL HAVE FOR YOU TO GO DOWN ON HER? ARE GUYS VERY PICKY ABOUT IT? CAUSE I'VE ENCOUNTERED NUMEROUS GUYS WHO WERE WILLING TO DO THAT ON THE FIRST DATE W/ NO HESITATION. AND I'M LIKE, BRO, WE JUST MET. DON'T THINK I'VE EVER COME ACROSS A GUY THAT DID NOT WANNA CHOW ON MY BOX EVEN OF THE FIRST DATE.

SO, DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHO YOU GUYS ARE GIVIN IT TO? I MEAN I FIND MYSELF TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL, BUT JUST WANTED THE 411 FROM THE FELLAS.

i go down on a girl as much as possible . . .

i agree with you, eating out is better than a blow job . . .

except when you're doing 69 . . .

it's all about the clit boys . . . smile.gif

---------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by executress:

Must. MUST be well trimmed. If not shaved.

Don't get me wrong, fellas. I'm not saying ALL of you guys are at giving oral sex. As a matter of fact, I'm really quite happy and VERY satisfied with my sweetie right now.

But if I was to give men some advice on how to give good oral . . . well . . . that would sorta be tricky cause I guess each woman out there have their own g-spot. However, I have two things that I would like to point out.

1. Do play with our clit! Whether it be with your fingers, mouth or tongue . . . whatever, don't be afraid to search for it. wink.gif

2. I don't know about other girls, but that thing you guys do with your tongue . . . you know how you try to finger us with your tongue, well that only works if you have a very, VERY strong tongue. Otherwise, it just doesn't do anything.

Sorry if I offended anyone. Like I said, I'm not saying ALL men. Okie? biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

BlueAngel,

You are on the money w/ that one. Def gotta have a STRONG tongue to be fingering the chocha. My man fortunately knows whats up in that department.

How bout this, SUCKING on the lips. Gentlemen, it does not feel that good, it almost hurts. But if its just to get your own jollies, then, I guess that that's alright....LOL....

every girl is totally different. i thought i was the cunnilingus master with the first girl i had in high school. then when i got with other ladies, i realized that the technique has to be re-invented with each new flower.

it is actually alot of work. the first thing you have to do is pay attention. some girls like constant pressure, others like vigorous motion. some clits are tiny and hide away forever while others are just swelled up and waiting. there's a whole lot of artistry involved, so if a guy isn't trying like a taoist master to bring the girl to enlightenment, then he should stick to missionary!

blueangel . . .

this one's for you . . .

here's a tip boys. with your tounge spell blueangel's name on your girl's clit . . .

more adventure . . .

try the alphabet or chinese characters . . .

---------------------------------------------

Life is too small to be short.

There's nothing that turns me on more than seeing my bf squirm and moan when I go down on him,

It just encourages me to please him more...

But one thing I don't like, is sucking on the clit.

It feels like it just numbs it.

And BlueAngel, you spoke for all women!!!

------------------

Din Da Da

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 08-21-2000).]

me personally i love giving pleasure to who im with. the last few women ive been with never liked it before they met me, but after i did it to them thats all they ever wanted. and all this talk about i like my lips sucked, or i dont want my clit sucked...it all depends on the person. some people like it a certain way and other like it another way. you have to communicate.

later,

peter

Originally posted by executress:

WHAT CHARACTERISTICS MUST A GIRL HAVE FOR YOU TO GO DOWN ON HER? ARE GUYS VERY PICKY ABOUT IT?

Must haves:

1. Clean!!! Can't get down with the funky stuff. I've walked out on girls for it.

2. VERY little hair, if any at all. Dorito or less, preferebly.

It's even better when I hear "no guy has ever made me cum from it before". Then it's just adding to the fun, because I'm pretty positive that I can.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~