Clubplanet Nightlife Community

swingers or exhibitionist.. what's up?!!

dawicked1

Originally posted by blueangel:

Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but what do you mean by Swinging? I get the watching part, but what's the other part?

BlueAngel

I'm banging you while your boyfriend is banging my girlfriend - that's swinging ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Exhibitionist allllllll the way. biggrin.gif That part of me will never die, lol.

Swinging is a no-no anymore, cause my bf is DEF. not into that stuff - no sharing of his baby . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

Exhibitionist allllllll the way. biggrin.gif That part of me will never die, lol.

Swinging is a no-no anymore, cause my bf is DEF. not into that stuff - no sharing of his baby . . .

luv,

brandie

meaning ...you'd be into swinging if he was

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by brandie:

<<<<<meaning ...you'd be into swinging if he was>>>>>

no comment. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

well i wouldnt want to share my man.. maybe someone else's...j/k.. no but seriously just watching would do me good i think..i dunno...

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~

Being whatched would definitly be cool but I definitly want it to be a girl if it was in a private place. Sorry the whole swinging thing, while it sounds exciting I could share my girl with another man. Another girl and that's a diferent story!

Brandie: Your a freak without warning!!!

Just kidding. I don't know you but so many of your threads are just teasers that leave to much to my warped imagination.

My GF and I have wound up in a few spontaneous situations that ended up being incredibly fun. I think the key to a successful 3some or moresome or swing type deal is being very careful to only get involved with people you are totally comfortable with and making sure you and your partner (if you have one) are both agreed up front where the limits are. Once that is out of the way gitteeup!