Clubplanet Nightlife Community

okay okay ...question for the boys (and men)

JackMeOff

Originally posted by executress:

Pellleeeeeaase!!!

Of course its gotta be tight. Loose must be nasty. I mean I'm not speakin from experience, but shouldn't it be tight? Don't ya get lost if its loose?

When I was in HS I had a coach that used to tell us after his wife had a kid he'd just pick a side (of his wife's pussy) and just rub up against it eek.gif That just has to suck.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

the best would be tight WITH skills...but that will never happen. But I would have to say in my experience it was loose(not to the point of being "lost") with crazy skills...thats the best. The first girl i ever had sex with was tight of course cause we were both virgins...and it fit perfect and she got skills after a few times....which made things really fun...

Mike.

------------------

FeverUSC@aol.com

Too loose is no good. Too tight is no good either... Tight or loose also has nothing to do with skill level. I would prefer a nice fit. Skills are a must, but if the skills aren't present, you could always dominate the situation, or tell her what to do. Either way, no better feeling in the world...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Originally posted by ~richie~:

that's why there is the A-hole..... the other alternative that comes close to tightness. smile.gif

Mmm-hmmm. Though we probably disagree on what should be up front, cock or box.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

Originally posted by feroxnyc:

It's all about the way she contracts her sweet vaginal walls around your cock and grips it soo tight. Muscle control all the way. Oh yeh the way her puss lips look is a biggy to...

I always knew you were the brother I never had, Nicko ...that's precisely what I'm talking about

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 09-08-2000).]

gotta agree with this one, lips are a big as deal for me, i neeeeeed meat the meatier the better, nothiong like the lower lips wrapin around you and never letting go...

It's all about the way she contracts her sweet vaginal walls around your cock and grips it soo tight. Muscle control all the way. Oh yeh the way her puss lips look is a biggy to...

------------------

get off my dick already...

Well said NICKO!!! I had that conversation with my guy friend yesterday and he said it's all about the "grabbing" whatever that means!! wink.gif

just so everybody is clear on the facts:

women do *not* actually become loose bc they ho-around. they *may* become looser after having a kid, but this is more of a result of the surgical procedures employed during the birthing process than of any actual stretching. vaginal openings stretch to fit a baby's head, it is not the flesh that feels tight but the muscles. any healthy woman can learn to control these muscles.

BTW i am not a doctor, i just play one on this board.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

just so everybody is clear on the facts:

women do *not* actually become loose bc they ho-around. they *may* become looser after having a kid, but this is more of a result of the surgical procedures employed during the birthing process than of any actual stretching. vaginal openings stretch to fit a baby's head, it is not the flesh that feels tight but the muscles. any healthy woman can learn to control these muscles.

BTW i am not a doctor, i just play one on this board.

thank you for for your extensive elaboration ...but really I wasn't inteding on looking deeper into the causes of vaginal looseness when I asked the question ;-)

------------------

signature.gif

Its all in the muscles. When I was overseas I saw what was called a banana show,that's were a stripper would stick a whole banana (pealed that is)up her snach and would make it come out in small chunks."Look mom no hands" Now thats talent.

Originally posted by tonyv:

Its all in the muscles. When I was overseas I saw what was called a banana show,that's were a stripper would stick a whole banana (pealed that is)up her snach and would make it come out in small chunks."Look mom no hands" Now thats talent.

WTF!?!?!?!!???!

------------------

FeverUSC@aol.com