Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Sex EVER!!

blueangel

I was just talking to my girlfriend over the phone . . . and we got into the subject of worst sex ever!!! What was some of your worst experience?

Mine was about 7 years ago when I was seeing this guy and we've been seeing eachother for about a couple of weeks. One night we started to make out real heavy and I was sooooo ready for him. However, he was so clueless with the condom that he put it on backwards!!! eek.gif Well . . . needless to say . . . that scorched out my fire in no time.

If a guy doesn't even know how to put on a condom then how the hell is he gonna know what to do with me?? grrr.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I was just talking to my girlfriend over the phone . . . and we got into the subject of worst sex ever!!! What was some of your worst experience?

Mine was about 7 years ago when I was seeing this guy and we've been seeing eachother for about a couple of weeks. One night we started to make out real heavy and I was sooooo ready for him. However, he was so clueless with the condom that he put it on backwards!!! eek.gif Well . . . needless to say . . . that scorched out my fire in no time.

If a guy doesn't even know how to put on a condom then how the hell is he gonna know what to do with me?? grrr.gif

BlueAngel

I had a few real bad ones but since this board has ears I'd rather not talk about 'em here ;-)

------------------

signature.gif

My worset sex was just a few months ago. I was seeing this guy who thinks he is slim shady. Hes really not my type appearance wise or even personality but something drew me to him. Well, he has problems. He SWAERS he is Gods gift to women in bed....sorry honey but YOURE NOT! He doesnt go down, doesnt finger, NOTHING. He pushes in out with his little dick and does nothing to help the female achieve orgasm. No wonder everyone says they dont sleep with him more than once unless theyre really fucked up and cant find anyone else. He has no idea what hes doing. Wehn I got on top, I deff gave him the RIDE OF HIS LIFE. He for sure enevr had anything liek that. He still begs to have sex at times when hes drunk but that was pitiful. Cant even finger. What kind of foreplay is that??

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

My worset sex was just a few months ago. I was seeing this guy who thinks he is slim shady. Hes really not my type appearance wise or even personality but something drew me to him. Well, he has problems. He SWAERS he is Gods gift to women in bed....sorry honey but YOURE NOT! He doesnt go down, doesnt finger, NOTHING. He pushes in out with his little dick and does nothing to help the female achieve orgasm. No wonder everyone says they dont sleep with him more than once unless theyre really fucked up and cant find anyone else. He has no idea what hes doing. Wehn I got on top, I deff gave him the RIDE OF HIS LIFE. He for sure enevr had anything liek that. He still begs to have sex at times when hes drunk but that was pitiful. Cant even finger. What kind of foreplay is that??

I'll finger you ...call me

------------------

signature.gif

Poor Casey!!! awww . . .

I think the worst kind of sex is with someone who is only out for his/herself . . . no real foreplay, no care in the world . . . I have gotten up and walked out of the room before, and I would do it again if I felt like I was being used . . . boys, you've got hands, if you're out for getting your self off, jerk off, please. Don't waste my time. Misskittie, i totally know what you're talking about!! That's ridiculous . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

He SWAERS he is Gods gift to women in bed....sorry honey but YOURE NOT! He doesnt go down, doesnt finger, NOTHING. He pushes in out with his little dick and does nothing to help the female achieve orgasm.

Shit, this describes my worst experience exactly! I had to sit this guy down and tell him that he was lacking in skills. He was shocked because no girl had ever mentioned it before. Hope I opened his eyes.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Originally posted by jolie27:

Shit, this describes my worst experience exactly! I had to sit this guy down and tell him that he was lacking in skills. He was shocked because no girl had ever mentioned it before. Hope I opened his eyes.

Angelina,

...you too, call me sweets ;-)

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by jolie27:

Hmmmm was his name ALEX by any chance?? HAHAHA.

And I know what you mean Brandi. Dont waste my time. I hate that crap. My hand does it better than some guys out there. No wonder Im bi.....lololol

------------------

catwink1.gif

Poor guy!!! BUT!! I'm an animal, for future reference biggrin.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"