Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AM I GAY??? If I like ORAL From A GUY>???

shterenta

Originally posted by hojo53:

Many of us don't want to touch that topic, but, yes it does.

I am not getting involved, but how does it?

Being gay is the result of an extra y chromosome. Having blow jobs from guys may seem gay, but it may just be a sexual preference. You could be gay or bi...

But he is taking the piss anyway so it doesn't really matter.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

hmmmmm... Ironic but my gay friend just told me a story about a guy co-worker and him went out for drink to discuss business... they got alittle drunk... and on the way home as the other guy was driving and telling my gay friend how sexually frustrated he was. And that he can't stop thinking abou this x-girlfriend and how they used to have the best sex... So my friend being the handsome fella he is. (mind you the dudes driving) blows him right then and there..... the guy was calling my gay friend Amanda. But I think that is twisted if your not gay how could you.... I don't know I think this subject is way beyond me...

sorry for using up so much space..but I had to share that with someone.. it has been on my mind all day. As I was shopping getting my hair cut. cwm36.gif

Originally posted by back2basics:

Originally posted by hojo53:

Many of us don't want to touch that topic, but, yes it does.

I am not getting involved, but how does it?

Being gay is the result of an extra y chromosome. Having blow jobs from guys may seem gay, but it may just be a sexual preference. You could be gay or bi...

But he is taking the piss anyway so it doesn't really matter.

there's no proof that it's a result of an extra y chromosome

i studied that in psychology

being gay is the result of an extra y chromosome??? so what, lesbians have an extra x chromosome??? what a bunch of hogwash! pish-tosh!

maybe he just likes head from a guy because, since guys have the same equipment, they know things about it that a woman just doesn't...

so if i said that i liked receiving head from a woman, would that make me a lesian?? heck no! i swear i love boys too much!!

now if he wanted to give head, then that would be a different story...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by glowdancer:

there's no proof that it's a result of an extra y chromosome

i studied that in psychology

For a start when did you do your degree?

It is fact, and nothing to do with psycology. It's has been shown in thousands of tests that the extra Y is present in gay men. (there is no proof with lesbians)

What i think your talking about is that there is no proof that the Y is THE Chromosone that causes the host to be gay. It may be a combination of factors. But the proof that the Y is a factor, and is present in every gay man tested ever is old news.

Do you beleive that being gay is a sexual preferance?

------------------

bsb2.GIF

yep, you're horrifically gay, an outcast, and must now change your entire life to conform to this new realization. you must only wear designer clothes, spend 10 hours a day at the gym, and make catty remarks. there's no turning back now.

um, don't we have a sex board for this?

and personally, I wouldn't care if I woke up one day and decided I could only sleep with orthodox jewish lesbian midgets while eating pickles and singing the theme song to happy days. just flow with it man.

FG

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

first of all the whole extra y chromosome thing is untrue. there is no proof of any sort genetic link with homosexual behavior.

secondly, i feel that the words gay and lesbian are simply labels. i feel that many people aren't strictly gay or straight, but that their sexuality lies within certain degrees of both. things aren't so black and white.

and to answer your question, no i don't think it makes you gay, just horney.

cwm7.gif

b2b,

i'm not one for initiating debates, but gay men do not have an extra y chromosome. in fact their is no proof of any genetic link whatsoever at this current time. and if you are checking credentials, i have a degree in biochemistry, and have studied and conducted research in genetics and molecular biology. i hope that you don't take this as an attack, i just don't want people getting the wrong information.

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by jnjboy:

are checking credentials, i have a degree in biochemistry, and have studied and conducted research in genetics and molecular biology.

...then you might know that there was a study being conducted among imprisoned males to test whether having an extra Y chromosome correlates with greater violence of the crimes committed, and the preliminary results were pointing to a positive correlation, but the study was stopped because some human rights group started whining that it's unfair and what not.

I know that this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, just thought maybe someone would like to know.

Originally posted by jnjboy:

b2b,

i'm not one for initiating debates, but gay men do not have an extra y chromosome. in fact their is no proof of any genetic link whatsoever at this current time. and if you are checking credentials, i have a degree in biochemistry, and have studied and conducted research in genetics and molecular biology. i hope that you don't take this as an attack, i just don't want people getting the wrong information.

b2b - extra Y chromosome is a key factor in over-aggressive males, violent tendencies etc. Extra Y has no bearing on homosexuality whatsoever, at least according to accredited medical experts and research institutions. And I know I don't have any extra or missing chromosomes...

And shterenta - it doesn't neccessarily make you "gay" if you like the occasional male-male oral. You might be considered bi if you still like wymyn, or at the very least bi-curious. Post a pic, and I'll tell ya if yer gay or not!

luv,

a fag.

------------------

People suck. Some better than others...

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 09-28-2000).]

God I can't believe how backward some people are...

Absolutely no proof, shut up there is a huge amount.

for these people who STILL don't believe

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/1847/whygay.htm

Jesus, some people. The whole no proof thing is propaganda by the church.. unfortunately your schools over here are lobbied by the hugely influential church. That why you cannot be taught it, that why gay men cannot get married (even out of church).

I say to you, do a search on the web and find me a credible site that says there is no proof. Because I can give you hundreds that say there is.

So your a gay guy, your wondering why you cannot find women atractive, so your going to tell them it's just a sexual preferance and to just get on with women... i hope not.

Ignorance is bliss.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

I dont think it makes you gay. I think you're just a horny motherfucker that doesn't mind lowering your standards. Ask this question if you want to know if you're gay. Do like giving oral to another guy? Well, there you go then.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T

Originally posted by back2basics:

God I can't believe how backward some people are...

Absolutely no proof, shut up there is a huge amount.

for these people who STILL don't believe

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/1847/whygay.htm" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/1847/whygay.htm</A>

Jesus, some people. The whole no proof thing is propaganda by the church.. unfortunately your schools over here are lobbied by the hugely influential church. That why you cannot be taught it, that why gay men cannot get married (even out of church).

I say to you, do a search on the web and find me a credible site that says there is no proof. Because I can give you hundreds that say there is.

So your a gay guy, your wondering why you cannot find women atractive, so your going to tell them it's just a sexual preferance and to just get on with women... i hope not.

Ignorance is bliss.

The website you offer not only has nothing to say about an extra Y chromosome, it also says that all studies to find a simple answer to "why gay?" are inconclusive to the point whrere researchers can say such an answer does not exist. Further, to refute your overly simplistic "reason" check the following sites, published in accredited fora AFTER the unfounded disinformation you are spreading was first popularized.... http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/living/DailyNews/gaygene990422.html and http://www.apnet.com/inscight/04221999/grapha.htm

You may feel free to draw your own conclusions.

------------------

People suck. Some better than others...