Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about ladies "riding" their Man!?

buccafm

Ladies (and you fellas) when your riding your man how do you like him to be? I mean, do you like it better when he's laying down flat on his back, him sitting up, you arched back, you turned completely around with your back facing him, etc?? Basically what feels better for you (and Him). I personally LOVE it when my man is sitting up, WOW and what a fucking amazing feeling! cwm24.gif

For some reason it's that position that drives me nutso, along with me arching back.

Just curious to know. biggrin.gif

Being that I just had sex last night, and the girl was on top, I'll add some info.

When she first got on top, I was laying flat on my back. Then I sat up after a few mins, but that does certain things for guys. Yes, it feels better for girls, but that lessens the penetration for guys. Of course, just being in feels good, but this position is more for the ladies. The best way with a girl on top in my opinion, is when the guy is flat on his back, and the girl is arching her back and leaning back at the same time. The guy gets total penetration, along with proper stomach mustle flexing, a way tighter feeling.

My perosnal fav position...

Girl laying down face first, guy on top from behind. wow.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Diva: Gotta love that position to be able to hold, kiss and touch. Yummy in my tummy, think that's the way I'll take it tonight hehe biggrin.gif

Drew: I hear ya, but we ladies have to feel good too ya know wink.gif Of course you do it ways that can be pleasurable to both the girl and the guy, but sometimes we want the GOOD feeling to ourselves for a while hehe.

I'll agree on your fav position, from behind, but what's even better than that that also DRIVES ME WILD is when my man is behind me from the side! WoooHooo!!!! Another all time favorite position!

Okay I need to stop before I go craZy and I'm still at work! cwm25.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

Diva: Gotta love that position to be able to hold, kiss and touch. Yummy in my tummy, think that's the way I'll take it tonight hehe biggrin.gif

Drew: I hear ya, but we ladies have to feel good too ya know wink.gif Of course you do it ways that can be pleasurable to both the girl and the guy, but sometimes we want the GOOD feeling to ourselves for a while hehe.

I'll agree on your fav position, from behind, but what's even better than that that also DRIVES ME WILD is when my man is behind me from the side! WoooHooo!!!! Another all time favorite position!

Okay I need to stop before I go craZy and I'm still at work! cwm25.gif

I hear ya girl... Everything I do in bed is for the girl that I'm with. I know that it is harder for a girl to cum then it is for a guy. I try to give them that feeling as much as possible. Thats why the behind position is grrrrrreat!

P.S.

On the side is good too. mmmmmmmm.... Enough ladies! I'm starting to sweat.

------------------

I love all of it. Sometimes I just can't decide. I admit that sitting up is one of my favorites but I like it when he has full penetration. Personally, when he he lifts me by my ankles and holds me upside down feels pretty fun.

cwm41.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

oooo i just love it when he sits up and we can hold eachother and kiss and rock back and forth mmmmm... damn i can't be thinking about this right now!!!

thanks buccafm cwm7.gif

very nicely said....i agree biggrin.gif

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

Drew: To answer your question (I think it's been answered, but here we go again): For me all positions are satisfying with my man, but the most satisfying are:

1. Him behind me giving it to me from the side!!! Love that, that's my all time favorite!! Why? Because it's in deep, feels great, and his hands are free to touch me EVERYWHERE, kiss me, and my hands are free to guide his. biggrin.gif

2. Me on top with him sitting up. Why? Cause the feeling is unbelieveable, the clitoris gets rubbed very well in this position, again free hands for touching, kissing, grabbing, hugging, etc.

3. From behind, me laying on my tummy. Why? Cause it's in VERY DEEP!

4. Missionary style with me pushing up my hips. Why? So my *clit* presses against him which makes the orgasm unbelieveable! biggrin.gif

How's that??

Anyone else?

[This message has been edited by buccafm (edited 10-04-2000).]

69 is my all time favorite! nothing better than having my tweet munched while i go to town on my guy!!

i also love missionary with my legs on his shoulders - it's the perfect andgle to hit my G spot, and gives me a bit of leverage so i can move my hips up and down. yup, that position gets me all kinds of juicy! mmmmm

Originally posted by xxxxdrewxxxx:

While we're talking about this ladies, what position gives you the most satisfaction and why? I know each woman is diferent, and opinions will vary, but I'm a little curious.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

My g/f likes it when I lay on my back. At times I'll sit up and then lay back down. Thats her favorite because she can have a crazy orgasm. She also likes the doggie style and the missionary. Just doing the positions are Ok but its the little extras thats make it awesome. cwm35.gif

------------------

"THE MUSIC IS A DRUG"

[This message has been edited by sicko (edited 10-04-2000).]

69 is my all time favorite! nothing better than having my tweet munched

while i go to town on my guy!!

If you really enjoy 69's, next time you have one, tell the guy your with place both hands on you ass cheeks. The have him rythmically (sp?)move his hands in a circular motion. Every girl I've done that too has enjoyed it. cwm12.gif

------------------