Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going down

sinergygrl

Poprocks?? confused.gif You mean those candy things that pop and fizzle in your mouth that when you were little everyone used to say "If you drink soda with poprocks your stomach will explode" or something like that?? Nope never tried it! Ice cubes, altoids, done that. biggrin.gif

Try using Halls. My ex liked that one. Ummm, also, if you have a tongue ring, put it in the frezzer for a little while, then put it back in and get to work... That works good too, but only for a little while.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Call me stupid but how exactly do you use poprocks??? I mean.. I think I had them once but my imagination does not stretch that far...

Just have them in your mouth as your going down on someone and vice versa. Does feel pretty good...

------------------

Call me stupid but how exactly do you use poprocks??? I mean.. I think I had them once but my imagination does not stretch that far...

ive tried that, but once you put the ring back in your tongue it only last for about a minute or so before it worms up agian. but ice is the trick if you can keep it in your mouth long enough.

------------------

DJ-01.gif

Originally posted by littleboybleu:

ive tried that, but once you put the ring back in your tongue it only last for about a minute or so before it worms up agian. but ice is the trick if you can keep it in your mouth long enough.

Definitely agree! LOVe the ice!

cwm32.gif

Virginia smile.gif

Ice,pop-rocks,altoids and the ice cream had them all and I'm glad everyone is tryng things to enhance the experience!!! cwm4.gifcwm2.gifcwm29.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

ice cream is good also. put a big scoop on her stomach let it melt a few seconds and let it run all over the place once it does that then take your tongue and chase the melting parts that are running down her body. make sure it melts everywhere so you get to lick almost every part of her. this will drive her wild.

------------------

DJ-01.gif

All the above is great seperately or together, especially anything sundae related. I know I have said no lotions before, but I have this stuff that I bought at some sex shop. It's cherry flavored...goes on cold but with every lick it gets warmer and it tingles all over. Sweet, tingly and warm...what more could you ask for. Also, for those of you who lick to suck a big juicy one like I do, try filling your mouth with champagne and going down for a taste. Cold and tingly.

cwm2.gif

I used to have a tounge ring, but after a couple years it just got annoying and I took it out. But while I had it I used to suck on an ice cube to make it cool and whenever it started warming up I would just use the ice cube again. I have never tried the halls, I will have to do that. cwm41.gifcwm12.gif What are some other crazy things that you would like to try but haven't. -SIN

smileygirl - stock up on ice cream. I swear it's the best smile.gif Pick a guy who likes ice cream too or ask which flavor he likes. No nuts in the ice cream though smile.gif

LOL... no nuts in the ice cream... Hey! he might like that. cwm12.gif

"What are some other crazy things that you would like to try but haven't. -SIN"

me personally, I want to have sex in more public places. In the bed room, you can be crazy, but being spontanious and running the risk of getting caught gets me going...

------------------

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Also, for those of you who lick to suck a big juicy one like I do, try filling your mouth with champagne and going down for a taste. Cold and tingly.

cwm2.gif

for those that love to give bj's, try putting two ice cubes in your mouth while giving your man a bj. the coldness is something that he has never felt before. he should love this!

cwm19.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

DJ-01.gif

Originally posted by littleboybleu:

for those that love to give bj's, try putting two ice cubes in your mouth while giving your man a bj. the coldness is something that he has never felt before. he should love this!

cwm19.gifcwm27.gif

He does.....LOL!

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir