Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love trails--who has them?

smileygirl

Originally posted by smileygirl:

sirdante,

you just made me dizzy...

Say it again, SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

yes, that is what i am talkig about!!!!!

YUMMY!

"do you mean that sexy line of black hair that i have leading thinly and provocatively from my chest, over my abs, and down into my pants?"

there, i said it again.

now, pretty baby, kiss me everywhere!

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 09-26-2000).]

Originally posted by sirdante:

sorry, *dude*, i wasnt put here on this earth to please men. and shaving off my secondary sexual characteristics would challenge my pagan beliefs.

especially since i only have hair in all the right places (head, arms, legs, and that place that sweet miss smileygirl calls the "love trail"). no ape-man here. just a sex god, boy-o.

ok *dude*, every girl i have ever been with has hated bodyhair...and my hair is in the right places...but its either getting trimmed or shaved off except for the head and legs....woowoo...

Mike.

------------------

The more haters I have, the more I must be doing right.

It has nothing to do with sexual characteristics , women grow hair on there legs, would you like them to keep that there? thats the real way god intended them.

my sexuality comes from me being a man, meing being able to remove all the hair on my body and still feel like a man,

me having testosterone pulsing through my veins.

and me most of having a treasure i sure as hell don't need a guided path for someone to find it...

i shave it all off, and i never had a problem meeting women...

Originally posted by sirdante:

sorry, *dude*, i wasnt put here on this earth to please men. and shaving off my secondary sexual characteristics would challenge my pagan beliefs.

especially since i only have hair in all the right places (head, arms, legs, and that place that sweet miss smileygirl calls the "love trail"). no ape-man here. just a sex god, boy-o.

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by guido215:

Ewww I hate body hair....shave that shit off!!!!!

Mike.

------------------

i love music!

ok so we determined that its ok for guys to have happy trails, but i think that its totally wrong when girls have them and dont do anything about it. i mean come on if you shave your kitty thats fine and great, i think more women should, but please shave the little dark peach fuzzy happy trail that you have going on. i think that its a total turn off when chicks have that.

------------------

DJ-01.gif