Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK girls... what if the tables

nydancer416

I don't know if....well you know what I think about it lol.....when are we going way girlie???? lol

If a guy (hot guy) would come up to me and said that all he wants is to have a great night out together and then finish that night w/ passionate sex........I'd think that he is one honest man and I'd respect him for that.....just not sure if I would do it...

Originally posted by resident:

...and amazingly enough, this question comes from a girl herself!

Hi Virginia! <doing a silly wave>

I'm high on 5-htp and I'm silly! And I love it!

[This message has been edited by resident (edited 10-06-2000).]

At work?!?!? cwm3.gif

I am good, glad to hear you are doing so silly today.

Virginia smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

If a guy (hot guy) would come up to me and said that all he wants is to have a great night out together and then finish that night w/ passionate sex........I'd think that he is one honest man and I'd respect him for that.....just not sure if I would do it...

I'd have to agree...I guess it would also depend on the last time I got any..lol cwm35.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion LUVlove.gif

Originally posted by cytherea:

I'd have to agree...I guess it would also depend on the last time I got any..lol cwm35.gif

OMG...if I'm going to base my decision on how long ago I got some...there will be no great night out...just the afterhour party smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

OMG...if I'm going to base my decision on how long ago I got some...there will be no great night out...just the afterhour party smile.gif

lol cwm27.gif ok we'll just skip to the good stuff wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by nydancer416:

were turned.

How would you feel if a guy told you straight out that all he wanted was sex... no strings attached?

What would you do?

Virginia smile.gif

i am a guy who has done it b4 and had a good time, but i always wondered what *she* thought of *me.* so, heres another question:

would u think he was a slut, a creep, a user, and/or a player or would you actually still have respect for the guy?

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

i am a guy who has done it b4 and had a good time, but i always wondered what *she* thought of *me.* so, heres another question:

would u think he was a slut, a creep, a user, and/or a player or would you actually still have respect for the guy?

If you were honest with her from the beginning and you both agreed that it was just a night of pleasure cwm38.gif and nothing more and you were both ok with this than there is no way you would be considered any of those things and I would have respect for you because you were honest..imo

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yes Sirdante, you are all of the above! A creep a user a playa etc etc etc.. You should be ashamed of yourself! *hugz*

*sniffle* i am so ashamed.

i just wanted a little love. *sniffle* and some... *sob* some... *sniffle* raunchy, hardcore, down and dirty sex! *sniffle* is that so wrong?!?

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 10-06-2000).]

Well, once upon a time that would have suited me just fine . . girls like sex too, believe it or not . . society is so ridiculous - we're all humans, with the same basic needs and desires, sex being one of them. Why are somethings okay for guys, and some things okay for girls? Everyone just conforms to the lil mold that society places us in . . .

yada yada yada so on and so on . . .

So, yeah, that would have been cool at one point in my life - oh now, now i'm a slut cause i wanted sex w/o a relationship rolleyes.gif - but anyways - i have *rob* now and forever and he is all i do and will ever need, and thats that. cwm38.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

well havent' been offered too many times, but i dont' think it makes the girl a slut at all. i see a girl as a slut when she is telling you the two of you are exclusive and then is fucking behind your back. i mean its like, i never would have cared in the first place so why dont' you just say that before i start to care?

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Other than years of "society type" labeling, I have never understood why men can be deemed "cool" if they sleep around and women can be deemed "sluts" (I understand that this is not true all the time but, come one, it has a tendency to be this way). I believe we are all animals that require some sort of sexual encounters, whether man or woman (almost like an inherent need). Thus, I find no problem with "no strings attached" sex for men or women. The only things I think that must be kept in mind are:

(1)Do it if you're single so noone gets hurt.

(2) Make it clear to all people involved that it's just sex and nothing more. People CAN be friends that have sex if they keep their heads straight.

Mind you, only my opinion!

cwm1.gifcwm11.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I'd boink him like a bunny, smack him on his ass and send him on his way!!!!

That was awesome!

I love the ritual of boinking the bunny!!

Even the ass slapping is good!!!!

LOL

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!