Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another question for the guys

cytherea

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't tell her there was anything wrong with it, I assure her its all good. I would have sex with her like a jack rabbit. Then when I was finished I would think to myself "WHAT A SLUT!"

No there is nothing wrong with no strings attached, but its a rare situation.

so if you did have sex with a girl and you knew ahead of time that nothing more was going to come out of it..you would not think any differently of her afterward?

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion LUVlove.gif

no i wouldnt think that she would be a slut, unless of course she was a slut. but just to have sex with each other i think is ok, although there are few girls that i know that just have sex with no feeling attached, most end up turning phsyco cause your interested in a different girl that you want to persue and they have feelings for you now.

------------------

DJ-01.gif

Originally posted by cytherea:

what would you think if a girl just wanted to have sex with you...no strings attached...would you think she is a slut?

yea kinda like a one night stand lets fuck the shit out of eachother till we pass out??? how does that sound?? lolol

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

i have *never* thought that. i try not to judge ppl. labelling someone a "slut" is childish and irresposible. everybody has their own mind, they dont need me trying to label them/figure them out, especially if all they do need is sex w me. ive done it, i dont think i am a slut. i have never done it w someone who wasnt at least a friend tho.

------------------

i love music!

hell no, shit if a guy can do it why not a girl, equal oppurtunity...

besides if she comes out up front and tells you that, i would actually respect her alot more, than if she played the im a good girl , and i you know i am never like this with anyone, (as her gstring is pulled to the side while your eating dessert)

the girls that get called sluts are the ones that pretend to be prudes or good and shit, then flip it later.

the girls that are str8 upfrom the begining are called...

...women....

Originally posted by cytherea:

what would you think if a girl just wanted to have sex with you...no strings attached...would you think she is a slut?

------------------

get off my dick already...

NO WAY! as long as it's kind of up front or at least if i know what the deal is then it's kewl ...

rather have a lil bit more than just sex though ... some type of friendship also - for me anyway

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Just bring it!!!!Its cool to get everything out of the way and get to the NOOKIE!!!......but guys do talk and a bad rep might follow her! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Originally posted by scramble360:

besides if she comes out up front and tells you that, i would actually respect her alot more, than if she played the im a good girl , and i you know i am never like this with anyone, (as her gstring is pulled to the side while your eating dessert)

the girls that get called sluts are the ones that pretend to be prudes or good and shit, then flip it later.

...women....

lol thank u...I love that line...I have never done this before..you know I just met you but you are special,different...yea I know honey cwm27.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion LUVlove.gif

Originally posted by dog6:

Just bring it!!!!Its cool to get everything out of the way and get to the NOOKIE!!!......but guys do talk and a bad rep might follow her! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm6.gif

Well if she does it all the time yea, but if its just a special occasion with an exceptionaly hot guy....i dont see why not?? its good to break up the monotony sometimes...u cant eat chicken soup every day for the rest of ur life can u??? LOL

------------------

i wouldnt think theyre a slut. if they were up front about it and got it all said ahead of time, then fine, nothing worng with that. we're all responsible adults right?!?!??!

like someone said before, guys do it all the time. nothing wrong with girls doing it also, just be upfront about it.

now where do i find me a girl like that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by scramble360:

...women....

Scramble - like that answer.

I think that if the girl is totally straight forward about it and you know what she wants then it should be alright. We all need our fixes. cwm32.gif

It makes it much easier that way to be upfront about it.

Virginia smile.gif

I try not to judge. I mean you go to Cancun or Ibiza and that's what you expect. A one night stand for 6 days. Sex is great and should be enjoyed as much as possible. As long as she does not do it when she's married you go girl. But make sure you're up front with the guy and tell him that's all you want.

scramble - she "can" do it, but ppl will still call her a slut.. nobody says she can't. right or not, there are still a lot of people who thing this way -> a guy fucking around = stud, girl fucking around = slut.. personally, i don't agree.. but most ppl still think that way.

my question to you, and to everyone else is do we really care what "they" or society think, as long as you know what your not, it doens't matter, people will always comment on shit no matter what. hey ya can't please everyone so please yourself, and what better way then to have hot monkey sex???lololol

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

scramble - she "can" do it, but ppl will still call her a slut.. nobody says she can't. right or not, there are still a lot of people who thing this way -> a guy fucking around = stud, girl fucking around = slut.. personally, i don't agree.. but most ppl still think that way.

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

imo - it's ok and she's not a slut if she's straight up with the guy ... that's what i meant.

yeah there are guys that'll call her slut either way ... i'm not one of them - as long as she's not playing games

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

I don't care what ppl think all that much.. But sometimes it does get to you when it's done in your face or you know that ppl talk shit behind your back. I have no problem having casual "relations" but I do prefer the real thing over a casual thing. Not that I do the casual thing all that often.. once in a blue moon smile.gif No cheating though, that's my definition of being a slut..

I wouldn't do it, but I definantly don't care if someone else does. Everyone is different and is comfortable doing certain things that others arn't. As long as she doesn't have a man, then who gives a fuck. As long as you are happy with what you are doing and you don't have any regrets, then it's all good. -SIN cwm11.gif

if she was hot or goodlooking at leats umm prob yes no doubt .. but def wouldnt strat a relationshp . but since she isnt lookin for that anyway , it sounds all good in the hood to me ..

... how about a roll call ladies whos looking for no strings sex ...????

------------------

lets go jets .....

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

if she was hot or goodlooking at leats umm prob yes no doubt .. but def wouldnt strat a relationshp . but since she isnt lookin for that anyway , it sounds all good in the hood to me ..

... how about a roll call ladies whos looking for no strings sex ...????

how about u gotta post ur pic first?!?! LOLOL

------------------