Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Current Fave songs to fuck to!

wellhung

No, I'm DEAD SERIOUS!!! you should try it! it's a far cry from SADE, but...... it's good, dude. especially coming home from a club early in the morning.

Also, strongly recommand Mystikal's Shake ya ass!.

I don't usually listen to rap, but I think it's something different, well for me anyways. Listening to his lyrics makes me more horny and makes me bang that much harder!!! hehe.

------------------

I like BIG BUTTS and I cannot lie.......you other brothas can't deny!!!!!!!!!!

Maxwell - fortunate....Christon-up in smoke(old song on rock-a-fella records)my all time fav....to funk to...hehe cwm4.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

[This message has been edited by dog6 (edited 10-27-2000).]

Great Expectations Soundtrack... Sunshower by Chris Cornell. It's a beatiful song. Real passionate. It's more for making love than anything, a lot of caressing, running your fingers all over the persons body real lightly, not enought to tickle but to give goose bumps while she's on riding you. Women have an incredible orgasm when you do that. As far as straight up knockin boots hard enough so that the neighbors dial 911, Filter, The Title of the Album, will break headboards. Have the music loud enough so that you barely hear each other moaning. Here's a trip. By Bach's greatest hits CD. Roll and 2 hits from a bong and this shit will put you on another planet. If anyone is interested in trying it, I can recomend a suite that he composed that has a slow and fast pace that you can do it to that is so fucking wild. bongsmi.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures